Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,281 to 11,295 of 59509
-
05-13-22 15:56 #48229Senior Member

Posts: 139Tokyo
Was in town a couple weeks ago. Saw that Tokyo on Ash-don't was close to my hotel. Didn't expect much more than a massage. Got there a little after 8 p and snatched up the last hour of the day with Cici for. 60. Typical middle aged, not ugly, but not one you'd look twice at. She gave a great massage and towards the end started some backside brushing up against the boys. I bucked up and gave a slight moan of approval and she got after it with a good long tease / massage / reach under stroke. Very nice. On the flip she was smiling shyly and asked what I wanted. Not one to be shy myself I told her "69". She blushed and hesitated. I tempted her with a Benjamin. Well that did it. Pants down, shirt up, and on the table she climbed. It had been awhile for me and she was skilled. Smelled good, thick clit. She moaned, I popped. She slurped it up. Cleaned up and she went another 30 min with foot &head massage. As I left she told me bring a raincoat next time because she wanted more, she liked my looks and licks. She said she was new, first few days there, and from NYC. That said YMMV and she may already rammed down by now since I don't think that place has this kind of tradition. Happy Mongering!
-
05-13-22 15:49 #48228Senior Member

Posts: 798Diyuan Massage Kennesaw
Stopped in for a card, met Wendy, looks 45 ish, on the smaller side, decent looking. She seemed nice, she was busy so told me to come back. Asked if open until 10, she said they close at 9 pm. May try if Lu's nearby is busy.
-
05-13-22 14:53 #48227Senior Member

Posts: 4061Hit up Irelax today. I went for a 4 hand massage. I didn't get names, but both women had B cup tits but both wore push-up padded bras. They had the typical Asian flat asses. One girl had a black and white striped shirt with black pants. The other had a t shirt and grey sweatpants. Massage was actually really good as I caught myself dozing off. On the flip they went right to work, well, one went to work while the other one was rubbing my chest. They both only allowed OTC. Afterwards they gave me a great scalp and foot massage, and that was it. Total was 1. 2 + 1. 0 (they went the full hour). Typical 2 girl massage session.
-
05-13-22 14:07 #48226Senior Member

Posts: 798Try "Seven" in Cartersville right off 75. Which CAMPs are you tired of? So we know where to avoid. Thanks in advance.
Originally Posted by Isodt
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 13:49 #48225Senior Member

Posts: 162ISO KAMP or indie
Tired of the CAMPs in my area, can anyone suggest a KAMP or independent in the Acworth area (other than Therapy +)? Looking for more than a HJ.
-
05-13-22 11:38 #48224Senior Member

Posts: 143Old Golden Touch Spa
There seems to be some activity at the old Golden Touch Spa in Doraville. This place is off the PIB access Rd just before Winters Chapel Rd.
The place was a KAMP with some fun providers (I remember one provider with an English accent) but they were too exposed and got busted.
Any insight on the recent activity?
-
05-13-22 11:28 #48223Senior Member

Posts: 143Exactly. The Norcross / Peachtree Corners area massage and spa's have gone defunct. Since several were recently shut down, the remaining are running scared.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 11:04 #48222Senior Member

Posts: 798Thank for Niteluvr! I appreciate the intel. Do you have a reco for that area? Or should I just go to Massage Legend LOL.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-13-22 08:29 #48221Senior Member

Posts: 42Olympia
Anyone been recently? I'm curious about current lineup. Last time I took Yoko for a fun spin and she didn't know how to say no. Any intel would be appreciated.
-
05-13-22 00:30 #48220Banned Member

Posts: 2410[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-12-22 22:54 #48219Senior Member

Posts: 4061This was back in 2015. She used to work at Ming Xing, now called A1 Massage on Cobb Parkway. I saw her every week. One day I posted about her on RM. She called me the next day asking to come see her. We sat in the back and she was in tears because apparently her BF read the review and broke up with her. She told me she was single before. Anyway I went there a few months later and she was still there. She said she didn't do massages anymore after I read reviews that she does. Anyways she gave me an angry look and walked away when I walked in. Fast forward a year later I went to Paio Xue. I walked in, she saw me, and again gave me a mean look. Haven't heard from or seen her since. I did hear she dated someone else.
Originally Posted by Niteluvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 22:54 #48218Senior Member

Posts: 70Massage Legend Trip
Went to Massage Legend and got Kelly. She mentioned a few times about being tired and how busy they've been. Had to wait about 15 minutes before she arrived. Given how many requests she's had on here, I was a little surprised to get her.
Very good massage, and was able to get MSOG, but otherwise I don't really have anything to say other than everyone else's reports were consistent with my own experience.
I don't think the busy thing was a lie, I initially went in and was asked to return 45 minutes later so.
-
05-12-22 20:46 #48217Banned Member

Posts: 13634Out of those, I do not. Hong is legit, Daisy is so-so, Top V has been Spring for over a year, Joy Health is a KAMP, and Anna's is so-so. I'd rather stay home and read a good novel.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 19:32 #48216Senior Member

Posts: 39Jenny at Massage Legend
After reading all this reviews, I know I got to go back to Legend. I got Jenny, very cute, young and on the skinny side, def my cup of tea. When she take me to inside the room, I told her she is very pretty and she gave me a hug, I immediately lower my hands and place them on her butt. She smile and I know it is going to be a fun session.
Her massage started great, and it became very playful. I decided to give her a massage and my hands were all over her. The HE finished while I'm standing and she was lying on the bed. That was the first for me. . 6 + . 6, I left as a happy man.
-
05-12-22 18:38 #48215Senior Member

Posts: 40I went to Massage Legend for the first time on Tuesday. Phenomenal experience with Sasha (sp? Her ass FELT great but I couldn't tell you how it looked because it was almost pitch black in the room. That petite girl at the front desk looked amazing. I'm going back for that soon.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





