Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48219
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Amy from where?
    This was back in 2015. She used to work at Ming Xing, now called A1 Massage on Cobb Parkway. I saw her every week. One day I posted about her on RM. She called me the next day asking to come see her. We sat in the back and she was in tears because apparently her BF read the review and broke up with her. She told me she was single before. Anyway I went there a few months later and she was still there. She said she didn't do massages anymore after I read reviews that she does. Anyways she gave me an angry look and walked away when I walked in. Fast forward a year later I went to Paio Xue. I walked in, she saw me, and again gave me a mean look. Haven't heard from or seen her since. I did hear she dated someone else.

  2. #48218

    Massage Legend Trip

    Went to Massage Legend and got Kelly. She mentioned a few times about being tired and how busy they've been. Had to wait about 15 minutes before she arrived. Given how many requests she's had on here, I was a little surprised to get her.

    Very good massage, and was able to get MSOG, but otherwise I don't really have anything to say other than everyone else's reports were consistent with my own experience.

    I don't think the busy thing was a lie, I initially went in and was asked to return 45 minutes later so.

  3. #48217
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a favorite out of Hong, Top V, Daisy, Joy Health, Anna's?
    Out of those, I do not. Hong is legit, Daisy is so-so, Top V has been Spring for over a year, Joy Health is a KAMP, and Anna's is so-so. I'd rather stay home and read a good novel.

  4. #48216

    Jenny at Massage Legend

    After reading all this reviews, I know I got to go back to Legend. I got Jenny, very cute, young and on the skinny side, def my cup of tea. When she take me to inside the room, I told her she is very pretty and she gave me a hug, I immediately lower my hands and place them on her butt. She smile and I know it is going to be a fun session.

    Her massage started great, and it became very playful. I decided to give her a massage and my hands were all over her. The HE finished while I'm standing and she was lying on the bed. That was the first for me. . 6 + . 6, I left as a happy man.

  5. #48215
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    What about best ass?
    I went to Massage Legend for the first time on Tuesday. Phenomenal experience with Sasha (sp? Her ass FELT great but I couldn't tell you how it looked because it was almost pitch black in the room. That petite girl at the front desk looked amazing. I'm going back for that soon.

  6. #48214
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    What about best ass?
    I went to Massage Legend for the first time on Tuesday. Phenomenal experience with Sasha (sp? Her ass FELT great but I couldn't tell you how it looked because it was almost pitch black in the room. That petite girl at the front desk looked amazing. I'm going back for that soon.

  7. #48213

    Ding dang dag nab it

    Finally got a weekend free and was headed to dip into the Honey pot and she's gone. Thanks for posting and saving me a drive.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmc398  [View Original Post]
    Had a great session with her first time. Go there yesterday and they say she's gone forever.

    Anybody have the details of where she might have landed or can be found?

  8. #48212

    Norcross AMPs

    Anyone have a favorite out of Hong, Top V, Daisy, Joy Health, Anna's?

  9. #48211
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen any of them yet. I actually was thinking about maybe going tomorrow to try to get an appointment with Kelly.

    But the best ass I've seen on an Asian is Amy. Again long history with her.
    Amy from where?

  10. #48210
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I definitely need some input and recommendations! Who is your favorite from the current crew?
    Sherry. No contest in the lubut department.

  11. #48209
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    I definitely need some input and recommendations! Who is your favorite from the current crew?
    I haven't seen any of them yet. I actually was thinking about maybe going tomorrow to try to get an appointment with Kelly.

    But the best ass I've seen on an Asian is Amy. Again long history with her.

  12. #48208

    Honey Bee from Pileo

    Had a great session with her first time. Go there yesterday and they say she's gone forever.

    Anybody have the details of where she might have landed or can be found?

  13. #48207

    Seeking Nominations for "BEST ASS" at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    What about best ass?
    I definitely need some input and recommendations! Who is your favorite from the current crew?

  14. #48206
    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Nite, it is very difficult to make recommendations for those with extremely discriminating tastes. LOL Maybe as challenging as selecting wine for a person. It appears you may tend to research providers much more than I do. I just take a brief look, then go have a session. If I enjoy, I continue on. If I don't, I just try another.

    In an attempt to respond to you, I compiled a "Best of Massage Legend" in several categories, so you can determine exactly what is important to you. LOL The only downside is this selection is based on TODAY at Massage Legend; with their history over the past year, most likely it will be completely different next week.

    Best Deep Tissue / Therapeutic Massage: Sasa.

    Best Erotic Massage Tie: Kelly & Monica.

    Most Creative Session: Sasa.

    Most Playful Session: Monica.

    Largest Breasts: Kelly.

    Youngest Masseuse: Ana.

    Best Overall Session: Kelly.

    Newest Masseuse: Livia.

    Most Beautiful Masseuse: Jenny.
    What about best ass?

  15. #48205
    Quote Originally Posted by Elastic  [View Original Post]
    Was in from out of town and had to see Kelly based on posts here, and I'm a boob man. Holy crap, did not disappoint. One of the best sessions I've ever had at an AMP.

    She is attractive, a bit thicker but not fat. I roamed her ass which felt nice and got a bit under her shorts but not to the goal area. Her massage was great, just the right amount of pressure and hit all the right spots. Teasing from behind was wonderful. I pushed it down farther and she happily reached under and gave some tugs. I could've finished right there but had to see her warlocks so I flipped and asked to see them. She obliged and took them out. They are definitely solid Ds. Big yet firm and not saggy. Was able to get my mouth on them for a bit while she finished the job. She even lowered down and aimed it at her tits for me.

    After that we still had time so she said she will finish the massage. Towards the end she asked if I wanted to go again. That was a new one for me. I hesitated then agreed. I sat up on the edge of the table this time and she got on her knees to work. I kinda hoped for a BJ but she just kept with HJ but she got precariously close to it with her lips. A second pop for me is hard so while it felt amazing I couldn't get there for a second time. But I wonder if COF or CIM was possible here. If she got her tits out again I probably would've gotten there. Will never know.

    I tipped 80 because she was incredibly sweet, had a great attitude, her massage skills are fantastic and she went for 2 pops. She never even negotiated on the tip which I appreciated. A++ for effort here. Maybe I over tipped but in my view it was worth it.r.
    Meh. .8 for 2 pops is pretty standard. Some of these broads will try to get you to tip way more than that for 2 times.

    Seems like you got good service. Nice and cute girl. No harm in what you gave.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape