Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 700 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 200 600 650 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 750 800 1200 ... LastLast
Results 10,486 to 10,500 of 24546
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14061

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    If you were seeing Kitten lately, hit the clinic. Signing off for a while. Sucks but it's part of the game. -DC.
    Care to explain? I had planned to see her this weekend. I don't bbf though so idk.

  2. #14060

    Yasmin

    Any feedback on this one. About 7/10 if you Google search their images they pop up in other places. But I e also linked and dated someone who still had multiple pics other places. This game is crazy and ain't for the weak. But this thick body thing here looks TGTBT.. Any feedback is appreciated. Stay low keep firing..

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26372965

  3. #14059
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by GregIsLong  [View Original Post]
    What is ravens story again?

    Something about some dude marrying her? No judgment here if that is true, I really need to check her out.
    Thu 12 May 2022 9:38 PM.

    I see: Men only.

    Incalls.

    Ss 100.

    Hh 160.

    H 200.

    Bbj+10.

    Bb+20.

    Both+25.

    Record+10.

    √GFE kissing.

    Greek watersports.

    Pictures & videos for sale.

    Private video call sessions.

    åcash.

    åvenmo.

    åcash app.

    Do not contact me if you are affiliated with law enforcement of any kind.

    That's quite the ala carte menu with very good add on prices. She could add a zero to many of those add ons and get it.

  4. #14058
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpSterPacker  [View Original Post]
    See that raven has an ad back in circulation.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81423734

    Haven't pulled the trigger on her yet.
    What is ravens story again?

    Something about some dude marrying her? No judgment here if that is true, I really need to check her out.

  5. #14057

    Amber / Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEyes  [View Original Post]
    I reached out this evening at the number ending in 7621 and received a response from a girl who identified herself as Nicki just like BigDonkey mentioned. She sent me this pic. That's 3 girls responding from the same number. Spidey senses kicked in so I passed. Not sure what the deal is over there?
    RTFF.

    Vanessa including pictures has been well reviewed and reported.

    Amber, BP, MP, Wilkens area SW. Also well reported on including the horrific outbreak that put her vJay out of commission for better part of 3 months.

    Cattonsville house is managed by a middle aged crackhead alcoholic white want to be pimp.

    He recruits whoever to turn tricks at his house for monet and drug favors. Frequently uses the same number to post using various addict women.

    Again RTFF this has all been discussed. Vanessa everyone's little darling is higher functioning addict but has ferocious crack and scram habit but doesn't inject. That house is HOT! Can't do all that whoring and drug using in a county like that forever without consequences. Ain't nobody's services in there worth my freedom. "Vanessa" used to walk too before crackhead pimp recruited her. They all did and will be walking again if they don't end up dead or in jail.

    1st pic. Vanessa.

    2nd pic Amber.

    3rd pic some other trifling workers that was there.

    Pic 4 Amber in her natural habitat.

    They all use the number for posting.

    HOT activity.

    Keep your head on a swivel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 73793f10-3de8-531a-a8fe-af03eeea92f5.jpg‎  

  6. #14056

    Amber / Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by LowEyes  [View Original Post]
    I reached out this evening at the number ending in 7621 and received a response from a girl who identified herself as Nicki just like BigDonkey mentioned. She sent me this pic. That's 3 girls responding from the same number. Spidey senses kicked in so I passed. Not sure what the deal is over there?
    RTFF.

    Vanessa including pictures has been well reviewed and reported.

    Amber, BP, MP, Wilkens area SW. Also well reported on including the horrific outbreak that put her vJay out of commission for better part of 3 months.

    Cattonsville house is managed by a middle aged crackhead alcoholic white want to be pimp.

    He recruits whoever to turn tricks at his house for monet and drug favors. Frequently uses the same number to post using various addict women.

    Again RTFF this has all been discussed. Vanessa everyone's little darling is higher functioning addict but has ferocious crack and scram habit but doesn't inject. That house is HOT! Can't do all that whoring and drug using in a county like that forever without consequences. Ain't nobody's services in there worth my freedom. "Vanessa" used to walk too before crackhead pimp recruited her. They all did and will be walking again if they don't end up dead or in jail.

    1st pic. Vanessa.

    2nd pic Amber.

    3rd pic some other trifling workers that was there.

    They all use the number for posting.

    HOT activity.

    Keep your head on a swivel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8be8cf772ca71488eaf0db542fec375711a79850-14.jpg‎   FB_IMG_1647364715249.jpg‎   dc8da546ec2c275dcc4450aab2d9587730f70afe-14.jpg‎  

  7. #14055

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Amber is NOT Vanessa. I saw Vanessa the other day with the same number ending in 7621 but on the way out she was trying to sell me on Amber. I guess she's trying to help her out or something.
    Hit Amber up the other day just to clear up some of the confusion. She gave me a long drawn out explanation about her middle name being Nicole so she also goes by "Nicki" blah blah. I also heard Elon's selling round trip tickets to Mars. So I told her, since we're being naive and gullible, might as well buy her line of bullshit along with a few front row seats. Hard enough keeping up with all the ladies with the same name. SMH.

    P.S. Vanessa hit me up this morning to schedule a meet up. Said she'd be available all day.

    Monger out.

  8. #14054
    Quote Originally Posted by Tadalagash  [View Original Post]
    Senior posters care to elaborate? Is Amber same as Vanessa? I texted on Vanessa number from skg.
    This picture is of Megan who street walked WW by the circle, looks terrible with clothes off from crack useage.

    Yes she is Ashleys sister who was also around the WW, goes by Vanessa. Last year still had a decent body, does have a habit also.

  9. #14053

    No way she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by AZPete  [View Original Post]
    Tip 1: only accepts electronic payments.

    Tip 2: 732 area code.

    Tip 3: way too hot for such low prices.

  10. #14052

    Noticed the same thing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832
    I would avoid, narrow hips, big forehead give away sign that its a TS.

  11. #14051

    Why?

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832
    If you even suspect in the slightest that she might have possibly been a man and had surgery. Just move along to somebody else. Why take the risk? Unless that's what you're looking for. If you have to ask if anyone else thinks she's a man the answer is a irrelevant.

  12. #14050
    Quote Originally Posted by TheeMistress  [View Original Post]
    Where can I post ad other then Megapersonals?
    Skipthegames, tryst, escortbabylon.

  13. #14049

    Felicia Clara


  14. #14048

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by DontBanme  [View Original Post]
    If she needs a little help she should start by not charging a benji for a qv. Especially considering she has a reputation as a rusher. I never understood this when you can spend 80 for a quality time with someone like Mystique.
    She should also try not ghosting people by having them drive all the way to the hotel and then she going silent when they pull up looking for the room number.

  15. #14047
    I have seen this persons ad for a long time in Balt, DC and VA. I question if this person is a woman. If you look at the photo with legs spread open sitting on the steps. I see a male body part. There are other manly features in the photo. This is very disturbing. Also take notice of the ad. No SS No HH. Only the hour visit. Phone number changes all the time. I am suspecting this provider is now post-op. Anyone see this provider.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/81436832

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape