Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 554 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 54 454 504 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 604 654 1054 1554 ... LastLast
Results 8,296 to 8,310 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16726

    I easily fucked her raw. But proceed only if you like to live dangerously!

    Quote Originally Posted by SoapDish  [View Original Post]
    Can't seem to find much on Katy. Last four. 9609. Texting her past couple of days. Replys quickly, seems legit, friendly. Any direction either way would be welcomed. Cheers.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/l...e-day/46223718

    She was actually a decent GFE bareback lay, but she's associated with thugs, and has a rap sheet longer than Long Dong Silver's dick, and that includes felony larceny, weapons posessions, and a couple dozen hard drug arrests. LBrad52, I believe you have also seen her and ran into some trouble at her incall, which is in an apartment upstairs from a thug-infested bar? Luckily, I did not have any problems with those thugs, but I'd NEVER go back!

    For my pictures of her see my post number 6121, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...506&viewfull=1#post4148506.

    Another more recent report with face pictures was posted by another dude as well, in post number 14281, here:

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...381&viewfull=1#post5460381.

    And more reports on her antics can be found if you put the name, “Candii” , one of her former working names, into the advanced search engine.

  2. #16725
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Yes it was but I found that out before I even left to go see her. That was the first thing that happened she changed from an out call to an incall. I said ok where. She tells me she is heading there now. Just start driving to Warwick now I will meet you at the hotel. What hotel? Not sure yet. "bye".
    Yeah, bait and switch. Reverse search of her phone# has ads with a blonde. So you never know who will be behind the door when you get there.

  3. #16724
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide contact info for Lizzie either here or pm me with it? Thanks.
    Escort monkey.

  4. #16723
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    How did you make out, was it a bait & switch.
    Yes it was but I found that out before I even left to go see her. That was the first thing that happened she changed from an out call to an incall. I said ok where. She tells me she is heading there now. Just start driving to Warwick now I will meet you at the hotel. What hotel? Not sure yet. "bye".

  5. #16722
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    HAs anyone had the pleasure of this young ladies company? I have a play date with her tonight at my place.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...0/478799767582
    How did you make out, was it a bait & switch.

  6. #16721

    Katy

    Can't seem to find much on Katy. Last four. 9609. Texting her past couple of days. Replys quickly, seems legit, friendly. Any direction either way would be welcomed. Cheers.

  7. #16720
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide contact info for Lizzie either here or pm me with it? Thanks.
    Only ad I know of is on them. South coast.

  8. #16719

    My second try was not the charm. Debbie this time

    So this is my second report and second attempt at the hobby I decided to take a chance on Debbie despite here recent reviews not being the best.

    Long story short wasn't all that great.

    Cons:

    Area had lots of heat nearby.

    She was wasted.

    Lots of teeth during BBBJ.

    Weird cat thing under a blanket (doll maybe?) In the bedroom.

    Did some heavy breathing while laying down.

    Neutral:

    Cats.

    Probably much older than what's on the post.

    Thicker than photos show.

    Likes to talk.

    HR $2.

    You have to walk by a few appts to get to hers.

    Was big into cuddling.

    Pros:

    Friendly.

    Didn't Rush.

    Clean smelled ok other than the booze.

    House was clean.

    Down for most things.

    Likes to compliment you.

    Didn't rob me.

    Was alone.

    Mixed bag overall if you are curious stick to HHR.

    I am going to take a break since so far it's been $4 on lackluster experiences.

    Debbie has some decent reviews but the recent ones say it was pretty mediocre and I don't think that's too far from the truth but YMMV.

  9. #16718
    Quote Originally Posted by NewEnglabd  [View Original Post]
    Could you provide contact info for Lizzie either here or pm me with it? Thanks.
    Check your PM inbox.

  10. #16717
    Quote Originally Posted by Style20  [View Original Post]
    Well I do hope you know you will not be getting this hottie in the pic since she doesn't post her pic due to privacy.
    You could be right and if she dose not answer the door I will walk!! Tired of these girls bull shit!

  11. #16716

    Kassidy

    Quote Originally Posted by SwimSays  [View Original Post]
    Good communication, she's professional for sure. RI incall is in an OK neighborhood, never had issues there and the incall itself is cozy and safe. She's sexier in person, I think she is a good example of her professional photo shoot pictures not doing her justice. Beautiful as well, so don't worry about her not showing her face. Taller, around 5'8 or 9", nice curves in all the right places with natural breasts and a nice ass and hips. Carries herself confidently, fun, and sexy.

    Puts you at ease really soon with good convo and laughter. Not a clock watcher, never have felt rushed with her. She is definitely trying to offer a higher end, professional level of service that I personally seek and appreciate so we've hit it off. Open menu, I believe only thing not available is Greek, and she is covered FS. Good LFK, DFK, Massage, Very responsive to DATY, above average BBBJ with good attention to the boys. MSOG available. She also is pretty open to kinks, and multiple partners / duos. She is a straight shooter and if you click. Let her know what you want and she will do her best to accommodate.

    I've repeated and also plan on doing a duo threesome with her in the future.

    I'd recommend to anyone looking for a higher caliber of professional service with someone who genuinely wants to pleasure you while getting pleasured herself.
    Thanks a lot, I guess it is solid yes. I am going to see her and let you guys know too.

    Titu.

  12. #16715
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4544
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    HAs anyone had the pleasure of this young ladies company? I have a play date with her tonight at my place.

    Thanks in advance.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...0/478799767582
    Well I do hope you know you will not be getting this hottie in the pic since she doesn't post her pic due to privacy.

  13. #16714

    Laysha / Gionna

    Who has seen her? She's supposedly out of cranston.

    https://providence.skipthegames.com/...d/233703749083

    Seen her but been a little while since. She's easily the shortest and thickest girl I've ever seen or been with in my life. Even for her size she knows who to take the big D.

  14. #16713
    Senior Member


    Posts: 147

    Kris

    I want to visit Kris looking threesome.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sj2222  [View Original Post]
    The deaf friend was great. I think they had a falling out.

    The new one is an amazing time.

  15. #16712

    Kris

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottBoxster  [View Original Post]
    For Kris and her friend for the hour?
    The deaf friend was great. I think they had a falling out.

    The new one is an amazing time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape