Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 13126
-
05-13-22 17:25 #9826Senior Member

Posts: 655I've watched all of his videos over the past few years. If you do the same and watch some of the follow ups, he does help many of the people he interviews. There are several instances where he has helped get women off the street and into treatment, or reconnect with family. Perhaps it is done out of kindness, or maybe from the desire to profit. But, whatever the reasoning, he does something, which is more than most. I admire his non judgmental tone, easy going mannerisms, and that he treats his subjects like regular people. For sure the the channel is making money, but I think he gives a lot back to the people he is interviewing. If you watch, his generosity has been taken advantage of several times, but he persists.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
Personally, I think Kensington is lucky to have anyone that will treat the people with dignity. Just my. 02.
-
05-13-22 13:48 #9825Senior Member

Posts: 987I'm not hearing good feedback from him and some people I know were approached by him and refused to do interviews because they don't trust him.
Originally Posted by BeefNoodleSoup
[View Original Post]
He gives people something like 20 $ per interview. People who I know did interviews with him haven't heard from him since and there is no way for people on the street to receive the donations people sent in specifically for them. Someone could send in $500 and he could just turn around and give someone $25 on the street.
Basically he's living off the misfortune and suffering from others under the guise that he cares and is a videographer. A real videographer would have other content right? Why just Kensington?
Each video racks up views and that produces YouTube income for him and a person in the audience might be motivated to send in money or some clothes to a specific person and he can just take it for himself. These people are pouring their heart out to the camera thinking someone is finally there to listen and it's really just a voyeurist dude looking to make money off their story. He also asks too many questions about what people do to make a living. He's so stuck on trying to get people to self incriminate and seems to get enjoyment out of hearing what people do for a living.
Although I'm not from Kensington I feel just like the locals in that I'm sick of out of towers coming around and shoving cameras into people's faces while people are at the worse moments of their lives just for entertainment.
Most people out there have families and children and what goes on in Kensington doesn't need to be online on video for everyone to see forever. Everyone knows Kensington is f up so what is there to see?
-
05-13-22 09:54 #9824Senior Member

Posts: 514Soft White Underbelly in Philly
https://youtu.be/M-6TaN-9LnU
Looks like a YouTuber from Los Angeles is branching out to Philly and going to do high end interviews of the fine citizens of Kensington.
Not sure if this would be a good thing or a bad thing.
Some of the existing YouTubers seem to just film car rides in Kensington. I heard amlfilms might embezzle some of the charitable gifts and only offers the interviewees a few 10's of $.
-
05-13-22 02:14 #9823Senior Member

Posts: 165Just HODL
You only pay taxes when you sell. Buying and HODLing is always good policy.
Originally Posted by JTown74
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 21:40 #9822Senior Member

Posts: 129Given the coming IRS reporting reqs on crypto, I wouldn't consider that policy sound.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 15:56 #9821Banned Member

Posts: 426There's going to be more and more girls out there soon with the way inflation is changing the country.
Originally Posted by HopinJetta
[View Original Post]
You already see it happening with Rent prices.
I know several people who have their rents being doubled now.
Landlords are capitalizing.
Its a Sellers market.
I'm just going to buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when it bottoms out, and ride the wave.
-
05-12-22 15:52 #9820Banned Member

Posts: 426Prolly just got his Tax refund.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
Those stank little hoes will be back by the end of the summer.
-
05-12-22 15:51 #9819Banned Member

Posts: 426She really is the best looking SW I've seen in a long time.
Originally Posted by HugeMat
[View Original Post]
She is #1 in looks, and the Beejay wasnt too shabby.
She did seems like she was in a rush after a few minutes though.
-
05-12-22 15:49 #9818Banned Member

Posts: 426I just do not understand the Sugar Daddies of junkies.
Originally Posted by Farouk
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 09:07 #9817Senior Member

Posts: 655And they lived happily ever after. Haha.
Originally Posted by RepoMan2642
[View Original Post]
How long before he gets robbed blind, or dragged into the drama because she drops her kit and stash in the bathroom at Panera? Those dudes are fools and will learn the hard way.
-
05-12-22 07:36 #9816Senior Member

Posts: 113Kens Ave must have alot of high rollers taking girls off the ave!!
Cute little Anna and Ericka both found guys to move in with and buy them bundles of dope to keep them from having to leave, another girl told me she often gets $100 to $300 dates by her phone!! Did someone cruising the ave hit the $3 mil lottery in South Philly Acme yesterday?
So Anna is staying in Upper Darby and this sugardaddy trusts her and her bfd in his house while he goes to work and Ericka sugardaddy takes her on his boat and house in the Poconos and down the NJ shore so both girls are living large now and won't be seen on the ave now! No wonder all the good looking girls are gone because high rollers scope them up and don't bring them back!!
-
05-11-22 22:29 #9815Senior Member

Posts: 645I scooped her up in the Summer. Couldn't believe she was on the Ave when I saw that ass walking. She really is a PAWG. Only got head from her which was cool but never linked up with her again. I def want to hit that from the back tho.
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 19:23 #9814Senior Member

Posts: 2124Yeah that one. She had old pics up a long time in her stripper outfits.
Originally Posted by Lance547
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:08 #9813Senior Member

Posts: 227Scary. I wouldn't want my body parts in there, even with a rain coat!
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 06:04 #9812Senior Member

Posts: 39Wow. Talk about bounce back artist of the year. From being dead to now expecting a child. Truly inspiring!
Originally Posted by RoboPimp
[View Original Post]
Yes I would stay away from the Ave. Larger police presence and few new talent for this time of year. I actually only met one named Kay, that I thought was above average. Every other girl looked like an addict. Last year's girls are losing teeth and becoming more unstable. I wish for the past when you could find girls more readily. Still some out there I suppose but with gas prices you might as well get an escort cause it will end up costing the same.











Reply With Quote




