Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19247
    Quote Originally Posted by MRH99  [View Original Post]
    100% true, this is happening all over the country. Most if not all of these LE entities are acting in good faith with the sincere belief that they are fighting human trafficking and rescuing victims; they have been indoctrinated with the false narrative of the anti-trafficking advocates noted in this post. Unfortunately they only victimize the women who are just trying to make a living and often supporting families back home.

    Having said that, Eric Schmitt is all too happy to indulge this false narrative from time to time to gin up his election chances.
    Yes, all 7 of his recently, "saved victims", are currently out looking for another job at another AMP and hoping they will not be "saved" by him again.

  2. #19246

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by Skinner456  [View Original Post]
    Could you share info or an ad? I've had some luck with them in the past. I think it is hit or miss depending on who you get. Can't find their number now. Thanks.
    Can someone provide me with these phone numbers from Columbians on pershing. They were texting me.

    And I have multiple apple devices. I can't get that text in the future, I need the numbers so I can block them before I get in trouble. Any help appreciated.

  3. #19245

    Reanne

    She is a seemingly nice girl. Place isn't terrible and at no time did I not feel comfortable. Massage is on a bed but the BJ was great. DT most of it too. Will see her again.

  4. #19244

    AMP busts

    Quote Originally Posted by Jannisary  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately, it is more than just election year politics. It is the whole anti-trafficking narrative where asian spas are depicted as dens of sexual slavery. The anti-trafficking industry of nonproductive workers grifting off the soft heartedness of Americans were not able to find enough underage trafficking victims because there are not nearly as many as they had claimed. So, now they've expanded their cause to include those poor Asian women forced into sexual servitude in spas across the United States hidden in plain sight in a shopping center near you. Of course some of these poor women don't realize they are being victimized so it is perfectly fine to arrest them in order to rescue them!
    100% true, this is happening all over the country. Most if not all of these LE entities are acting in good faith with the sincere belief that they are fighting human trafficking and rescuing victims; they have been indoctrinated with the false narrative of the anti-trafficking advocates noted in this post. Unfortunately they only victimize the women who are just trying to make a living and often supporting families back home.

    Having said that, Eric Schmitt is all too happy to indulge this false narrative from time to time to gin up his election chances.

  5. #19243

    First time

    I've seen some providers before but have never done the massage parlor thing. I've been thinking about trying my hand at the place on Bayless but don't really know how to go about it.

    Any tips would be great feel free to pm me.

  6. #19242

    Cops

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the Rubratings ads up on RubMD. Not sure if they carbon copied them or not but looks like RubRatings 2. 0.
    Yes. Be especially careful near the Route 104 Auburn exit.

  7. #19241

    Changing times

    I have worked hard to get in contact with and get appointments with Part-time / UTR ladies discussing them returning;, but there is $ lying on massage tables with increasing demand and not enough providers. I paid $300 to a veteran who is just back. (Please don't ask contact. I have been bitten by that shitstorm). The point is that you too can reach out to your old providers that worked the edges and bailed out during pandemic.

    Any info on this lady.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a61b11...4-a6991884b153

  8. #19240

    STL massages

    Was around and decided to venture out for some fun.

    First was Oriental AMP off Bayless. Sasha did not disappoint, very pretty. I got the sense more was available off the clock if that makes sense.

    Second was Eden — beautiful in her own right, good massage and always good company. She gives a fantastic BBJCIM, no rushing by any means. Seem to be becoming a regular there.

    Met Reanne for the first time. The incall location is a little run down and in a rougher part of town but did not seem unsafe. She is talented. She must be in her 40's but still looks decent. Her BBJCIM was a whole new experience. I didn't last as long as I usually do. Told her to keep the extra as a tip LOL.

    In all, I'd repeat all 3 experiences.

    Max.

  9. #19239

    AMP busts

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Election year. Nothing more.
    Unfortunately, it is more than just election year politics. It is the whole anti-trafficking narrative where asian spas are depicted as dens of sexual slavery. The anti-trafficking industry of nonproductive workers grifting off the soft heartedness of Americans were not able to find enough underage trafficking victims because there are not nearly as many as they had claimed. So, now they've expanded their cause to include those poor Asian women forced into sexual servitude in spas across the United States hidden in plain sight in a shopping center near you. Of course some of these poor women don't realize they are being victimized so it is perfectly fine to arrest them in order to rescue them!

  10. #19238
    Quote Originally Posted by Saipan311  [View Original Post]
    The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.
    It seems like most or all of these problems are with the St Louis County Police Department. Very few if any problems caused by police departments of any of the cities within StL County.

  11. #19237
    Quote Originally Posted by Saipan311  [View Original Post]
    The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.
    Election year. Nothing more.

  12. #19236
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I was not as impressed. Yes you can find much younger than Centerville but they cannot take larger sizes. I've been to 3 different ones and they each had way too much trouble so I'm done. As always YMMV.
    Now that you mentioned it I did have one that gave me the I'm too tight routine. But I've had some that could take the pounding too. Like you said, YMMV.

  13. #19235
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    This was on the news last week:

    https://www.kmov.com/2022/04/07/poli...-louis-county/

    That's the only thing I know.
    The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.

  14. #19234
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.
    I was not as impressed. Yes you can find much younger than Centerville but they cannot take larger sizes. I've been to 3 different ones and they each had way too much trouble so I'm done. As always YMMV.

  15. #19233
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.
    Well, ISP headquarters are there soooooooo, yea.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape