Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,461 to 5,475 of 24703
-
05-13-22 05:05 #19243Regular Member

Posts: 6First time
I've seen some providers before but have never done the massage parlor thing. I've been thinking about trying my hand at the place on Bayless but don't really know how to go about it.
Any tips would be great feel free to pm me.
-
05-12-22 20:36 #19242Senior Member

Posts: 436Cops
Yes. Be especially careful near the Route 104 Auburn exit.
Originally Posted by DerekStL
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 20:19 #19241Senior Member

Posts: 172Changing times
I have worked hard to get in contact with and get appointments with Part-time / UTR ladies discussing them returning;, but there is $ lying on massage tables with increasing demand and not enough providers. I paid $300 to a veteran who is just back. (Please don't ask contact. I have been bitten by that shitstorm). The point is that you too can reach out to your old providers that worked the edges and bailed out during pandemic.
Any info on this lady.
https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a61b11...4-a6991884b153
-
05-12-22 15:01 #19240Senior Member

Posts: 54STL massages
Was around and decided to venture out for some fun.
First was Oriental AMP off Bayless. Sasha did not disappoint, very pretty. I got the sense more was available off the clock if that makes sense.
Second was Eden — beautiful in her own right, good massage and always good company. She gives a fantastic BBJCIM, no rushing by any means. Seem to be becoming a regular there.
Met Reanne for the first time. The incall location is a little run down and in a rougher part of town but did not seem unsafe. She is talented. She must be in her 40's but still looks decent. Her BBJCIM was a whole new experience. I didn't last as long as I usually do. Told her to keep the extra as a tip LOL.
In all, I'd repeat all 3 experiences.
Max.
-
05-12-22 12:20 #19239Senior Member

Posts: 1087AMP busts
Unfortunately, it is more than just election year politics. It is the whole anti-trafficking narrative where asian spas are depicted as dens of sexual slavery. The anti-trafficking industry of nonproductive workers grifting off the soft heartedness of Americans were not able to find enough underage trafficking victims because there are not nearly as many as they had claimed. So, now they've expanded their cause to include those poor Asian women forced into sexual servitude in spas across the United States hidden in plain sight in a shopping center near you. Of course some of these poor women don't realize they are being victimized so it is perfectly fine to arrest them in order to rescue them!
Originally Posted by BigJohn314
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:09 #19238Senior Member

Posts: 38It seems like most or all of these problems are with the St Louis County Police Department. Very few if any problems caused by police departments of any of the cities within StL County.
Originally Posted by Saipan311
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 05:44 #19237Senior Member

Posts: 237Election year. Nothing more.
Originally Posted by Saipan311
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 16:49 #19236Senior Member

Posts: 471Now that you mentioned it I did have one that gave me the I'm too tight routine. But I've had some that could take the pounding too. Like you said, YMMV.
Originally Posted by DerDeered
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:32 #19235Senior Member

Posts: 37The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.
Originally Posted by RickBarnes
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 02:45 #19234Senior Member

Posts: 88I was not as impressed. Yes you can find much younger than Centerville but they cannot take larger sizes. I've been to 3 different ones and they each had way too much trouble so I'm done. As always YMMV.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:10 #19233Senior Member

Posts: 457Well, ISP headquarters are there soooooooo, yea.
Originally Posted by StevenHyde
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:46 #19232Senior Member

Posts: 109I've seen the Rubratings ads up on RubMD. Not sure if they carbon copied them or not but looks like RubRatings 2. 0.
Originally Posted by LookingNLiking
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 16:24 #19231Senior Member

Posts: 471Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.
Originally Posted by Jello816
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-22 09:03 #19230Senior Member

Posts: 918Take a look in Illinois, Missouri is just a waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by LookingNLiking
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-22 18:38 #19229Regular Member

Posts: 1Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?











Reply With Quote






