Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 13291
-
05-12-22 13:35 #7846Senior Member

Posts: 38Outcall
No one gets busted for outcall.
Originally Posted by LikeToSee2012
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 13:23 #7845Senior Member

Posts: 154Suspicious
I'm not sure if you seen the post in general reports but uncle is on the prowl and this looks TGTBT so tread carefully. Also, I generally think where it says location that anyone that just says incall there is likely a scammer. YMMV.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:35 #7844Senior Member

Posts: 533Not sure
My initial feeling is uncle LEO, based on the prostitution stings this week in Greenville.
Originally Posted by ElMeroMero
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 12:13 #7843Senior Member

Posts: 109Legit?
What do you guys think?
https://greenville.skipthegames.com/...t/103911060893
-
05-12-22 09:40 #7842Senior Member

Posts: 323Lollipop
Lollipop is a professional. She does this for a living, not to support a drug habit or a pimp. As a result, if she agrees to a date, she'll be there -- no ghosting, no shorting time, no B. S.
Originally Posted by DookieLuve
[View Original Post]
Her description of herself in her ads is accurate. Read her ad completely and if you want to see her, then call. She doesn't answer calls, so leave a voice message. If she likes what she hears in your message and she's not "working", she'll text back to you in a matter of minutes.
Good luck.
-
05-12-22 05:11 #7841Senior Member

Posts: 357Don't Do It
Ditto. She's also way too skinny and has awful tats.
Originally Posted by CulloCat
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-22 01:01 #7840Senior Member

Posts: 318It's possible, I remember someone used to post on stg calling herself snowbunny too.
Originally Posted by Westside83
[View Original Post]
I did some thinking after my post and I believe I remember who it was. Unfortunately they deleted their ad. The pics were of a white girl, claimed to be 19 and the ad was titled creamy barbie or something like that. I had contacted them but it would take 30-60+ min between replies I gave up and tried to see that Berri girl.
-
05-12-22 00:56 #7839Senior Member

Posts: 318I completely agree. No way I'd ever give a deposit. If the ad says they require one I don't bother. If they text they want one I say I don't do that. I don't give these women my real # I'm definitely not going to give them my cashapp, venmo or anything like that info.
Originally Posted by Ryan20
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 19:50 #7838Senior Member

Posts: 28Lollipop
Legit as they come well worth the wait and donation, do not ghost her or play phone games with her she has more people on her blocked list then most. Don't negotiate, be somewhat ready when talking to her and all will go good.
Originally Posted by DookieLuve
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 18:10 #7837Senior Member

Posts: 156I contacted her twice with two different burner numbers and never got a response. Not worth the effort.
Originally Posted by Chuck78
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 16:57 #7836Regular Member

Posts: 4This is true. But does anyone have any experience with her?
Originally Posted by TourMud1989
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 12:54 #7835Senior Member

Posts: 976Wasn't my cup of anything
Working out of a private residence room.
Originally Posted by Divorced
[View Original Post]
Face 3 Body 5. Upsells for BBBJ I passed.
CBJ was just ok but wasn't going Xtra for preferred service. Just wasn't my type. Finished in doggy. Cleaned me up and I got out there quick. Definitely signs of use. As for Greek never inquired. Pics dated and make up clears craters in face.
-
05-11-22 12:41 #7834Senior Member

Posts: 160She has been positively reviewed on here many times. Just waiting my turn to go get it.
Originally Posted by DookieLuve
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:11 #7833Senior Member

Posts: 51Carson
I have seen her within the last year. She has a great personality and is a lot of fun. Wants to make sure you have a good time. Mostly UTR these days I am surprised she posted. Feel free to PM.
Originally Posted by TreeMan76
[View Original Post]
-
05-11-22 11:09 #7832Regular Member

Posts: 1Yep, just don't guys, please do everything you can to not give this person another opportunity you will thank me later.
Originally Posted by Mutiny33
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




