Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 823 of 2491 FirstFirst ... 323 723 773 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 873 923 1323 1823 ... LastLast
Results 12,331 to 12,345 of 37352
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25022
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1069
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWall  [View Original Post]
    Nah if you look closely it's not, looks like the same guy though so the pictures do look similar.
    The only pic you looked at was the BJ pic? Buddy looking at the wrong features. Do we have a meat peeper amongst us? Jk, jokes aside. The right forearm says it all. Unless you got a before and after tats pic. Body wise they do look similar as well as the hair. Anymore details anyone care to share? Rates, menu. Cleanliness. Might have to update my hit list with these 2. The local talent could use a boost around here.

  2. #25021
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be the same chic to me.
    I know what you mean. But among other things, tatts don't lie. Vixen has all sorts of tattoos Karma doesn't have while the ones Karma has (censored in her ad) Vixen doesn't have.

  3. #25020
    Quote Originally Posted by RoughRider63  [View Original Post]
    Appears to be the same chic to me.
    Nah if you look closely it's not, looks like the same guy though so the pictures do look similar.

  4. #25019
    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, so to continue our convo this is not the same chick I was talking about. I'll be reaching out to Vixen soon. Here's the one I was talking about https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555 with her updated number.
    Appears to be the same chic to me.

  5. #25018
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Is she the black girl in the pics or is there an asian girl hiding in the corner?
    Maybe Blasain? Doesn't look it but maybe. She is fat asf though. Might give it a go.

  6. #25017
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope1945  [View Original Post]
    Anybody check out the Let Sleeping Dogs Lie F 4 M (Richmond).

    craigslist. Map data OpenStreetMap.

    Message me then sillygoosey Whatever happens HAPPENS. Had to capitalize that cause some of why'all are about illiterate. Two sixtwo3 fourthree2 one1 nineWhen a situation becomes urgent or difficult.

    I find it hard to believe someone with her pictures would see us for $. 4 an hour. But I know there are some guys who will risk the $. 4 to see if she is real. Pass the word along please if you do. My money says she is a scam. TGTBT.
    What Craigslist are you looking at? The real CL hasn't had personals in, what, four years?

  7. #25016
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    With this one I don't even know where to start. She is upscale, no monkey, freshly showered and met me at the door fully nude. Setup was easy. Met her at a decent spot. Started with CBJ and went straight to cowgirl which was her favorite. Both nipples pierced so there was plenty of a good view. She is a bed wetter. She did not complain at all, she rode me like she was in the kentuck derby for about 10 minutes until I won the race. She is only here for a short time. Wry petite and a tight young body. Go get after her guys, treat her well, she is very sweet.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/46269501
    Is she the black girl in the pics or is there an asian girl hiding in the corner?

  8. #25015

    Inbox is now clear, my bad

    Quote Originally Posted by NKLangur  [View Original Post]
    Your inbox is full, so to continue our convo this is not the same chick I was talking about. I'll be reaching out to Vixen soon. Here's the one I was talking about https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555 with her updated number.
    Yea, that doesn't appear to be the same girl. Good luck, have fun!!

  9. #25014

    Asian persuasion

    With this one I don't even know where to start. She is upscale, no monkey, freshly showered and met me at the door fully nude. Setup was easy. Met her at a decent spot. Started with CBJ and went straight to cowgirl which was her favorite. Both nipples pierced so there was plenty of a good view. She is a bed wetter. She did not complain at all, she rode me like she was in the kentuck derby for about 10 minutes until I won the race. She is only here for a short time. Wry petite and a tight young body. Go get after her guys, treat her well, she is very sweet.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...tcall/46269501

  10. #25013

    Craigs List ad

    Anybody check out the Let Sleeping Dogs Lie F 4 M (Richmond).

    © craigslist. Map data © OpenStreetMap.

    Message me then sillygoosey Whatever happens HAPPENS. Had to capitalize that cause some of why'all are about illiterate. Two sixtwo3 fourthree2 one1 nineWhen a situation becomes urgent or difficult.

    I find it hard to believe someone with her pictures would see us for $. 4 an hour. But I know there are some guys who will risk the $. 4 to see if she is real. Pass the word along please if you do. My money says she is a scam. TGTBT.

  11. #25012
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondVa  [View Original Post]
    Another tiny one, I have a type, LOL. Visited this one earlier this week. The pics are accurate. Her looks average (above average for that area). She had a cool attitude and was easy to get comfortable with. Decent head game, nice and tight. Her little ass is firm and smooth, you can fit one of her whole ass cheeks in your hand. She took direction well. I will most likely see her again. All her info is in her ad. It did take me a couple of days to get her to respond but once she did it was smooth. She's on the southside near Chippenham in one of the better hotels.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/435878030571
    Your inbox is full, so to continue our convo this is not the same chick I was talking about. I'll be reaching out to Vixen soon. Here's the one I was talking about https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/689222001555 with her updated number.

  12. #25011

    Vixen

    Another tiny one, I have a type, LOL. Visited this one earlier this week. The pics are accurate. Her looks average (above average for that area). She had a cool attitude and was easy to get comfortable with. Decent head game, nice and tight. Her little ass is firm and smooth, you can fit one of her whole ass cheeks in your hand. She took direction well. I will most likely see her again. All her info is in her ad. It did take me a couple of days to get her to respond but once she did it was smooth. She's on the southside near Chippenham in one of the better hotels.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...o/435878030571

  13. #25010

    NoZylla / Tinka / Tiny -- whatever she wants to call herself today

    Went any saw her last week in Petersburg. Not much to choose from in that area. She walks from time to time so you may be able to catch her out and get a cheaper visit. She is tiny. The pics are of her but filtered for sure. Head game decent but she is a little spacy at times. Overall, worth the visit. Bring your own rappers, she will not have any. She would have gone bare if that's your thing. She has lots of reviews on here already, but I thought I would add my 2 cents.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...y/261453628405

  14. #25009

    Anyone Sampled

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...hmond/81345657

    Anyone pulled the trigger on these two. Just wondering.

  15. #25008
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations and / or experiences.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...t/074375585633

    Thanks!
    I'm not going to be snarky, but this really is an example of RTFF and use the search feature. There is no shortage of reviews about Treasure. Unfortunately most of them not great. I have a review on her under an old profile (post 9341 on 2/16/19). Based on what I have read, and experienced, you are only about a 20% chance of actually getting a date and even then it's 50/50 if it will be a good experience.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape