Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 835 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 335 735 785 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 885 935 1335 1835 ... LastLast
Results 12,511 to 12,525 of 31083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18573

    Who saw her

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/896571140058 anyone saw Renee lately I saw her once over 2 years ago the demons was so bad she was shame to get on her knees bc her ass was covered in spots legs were to but sense then she's had a little one did time gained weight I see her on FB. Her BBBJ was good AF back then and good stuff matter of fact she was preggo when I saw her Wondering how is she now far as service and 140 outcall that mean I would also have to get a room. Just can't win LOL. She not on that scale for me to drive way up to concord get a room and 140 or 200 but I am curious if anyone has a report. She has a sister also but she in prison I think her name Skeelow. Oh and funny strange thing the morning I saw Renee when I came outside the cops were parked in front of the door blocking me in starring at her room scared me so bad. But they eased on after I came out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails renee s.jpg‎  

  2. #18572
    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Yep pretty typical. She refused to see me cause I "look too young" which was very annoying. I actually had to try again a few months later on a new burner while I was sporting a beard. (I look like I'm in my early 20's when clean shaven. I'm 34.).

    She's worth it. Becca probably belongs in a psych ward but she also fucks like a literal wild animal so it is worth it.
    This is maybe the best quote I've ever seen to accurately sum up Becca. Good job, my man! It's been a while since I've seen her but I used to go monthly and I had to prepare mentally and physically and I was still beaten to shit and spent afterwards but always loved it.

  3. #18571
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    I contacted Ember today to set something up with her Prices are QV $160, HHR $320, HR $480. It's the same for all three ladies (Ella, Ember, Rachel). I didn't ask for lower price bc that's a set price for all three. Little too much for me to pay so I passed.
    Are those base rates with upsells or full service? Going to get worst if guys don't stop paying and force down rates even tho I got it I'm not paying it.

  4. #18570

    Men' Lounge

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    You need to up your game if you haven't dumped a load of your kids in her.
    I contacted Ember today to set something up with her Prices are QV $160, HHR $320, HR $480. It's the same for all three ladies (Ella, Ember, Rachel). I didn't ask for lower price bc that's a set price for all three. Little too much for me to pay so I passed.

  5. #18569

    Fiona Ender

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    Link people, link.
    I'm thinking this is the person he mentioned.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P257224

  6. #18568
    Quote Originally Posted by ShapeMemory  [View Original Post]
    I met her when she was in CLT a few months ago. Pics are accurate, long slim legs. Pretty face.

    No GFE, no kissing. CBJ, CFS. Will repeat just because of her legs.
    Opps so she real we kinda fell out today I guess I ask her to send pic holding up 4 fingers she said she don't send free pix I said she posted free pix and she ask who the f. K are you LOL. I eased on thinking it was fake.

  7. #18567
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryJDog001  [View Original Post]
    I don't know what you are talking about but Ella is always covered. QV160.
    You need to up your game if you haven't dumped a load of your kids in her.

  8. #18566

    Fiona

    Link people, link.

    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler1980  [View Original Post]
    Talk about excellent all the way around. Great service, accommodating, sensual, easy going, and a good time. Let us not forget she is a hottie to boot. I have seen her over in Fayette-nam and practically pleaded for her to relocate here. We are lucky to have her visiting. She stays in mid-upper tier safe, hotels when she travels so location is never an issue. She will meet you fresh and sexy as always. Donation is not cheap but for those who can afford to splurge on something more than the typical train wrecks, I say go for it. You won't regret it. Please don't run her off. We need some good talent visiting every now and then. Happy mongering boys.

  9. #18565

    Lolaa?

    Anyone dream of this girl before?

    Did a search seems like she was in Miami then TX then here, other than that, did not see any obivious red flag with my little eyes.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...x/576107924439

  10. #18564

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    Ella still offering BBFSCIP for $120?
    She's the real deal man gravy train. Look forward to dumping in the rest of her crew when I get my energy back up. Just over 300 and you can leave snail trails leaking out of there different sexy young things.

  11. #18563
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Smells like a fake ad. Why would she redirect you to another number?
    That's what I recon, its too fishy and that's why I said never mind, LOL.

  12. #18562
    Smells like a fake ad. Why would she redirect you to another number?

    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoMann  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her before? Any feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/81277164

    Nvm, received the following text after I texted the number:

    u texted my listcrawler ad 1 minute ago. This is my real iPhone number, let's talk here. How are you babe? Where are you ? What services do you want?

  13. #18561

    New girl or fake girl

    Anyone seen her before? Any feedback?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/81277164

    Nvm, received the following text after I texted the number:

    “ u texted my listcrawler ad 1 minute ago. This is my real iPhone number, let's talk here. How are you babe? Where are you ? What services do you want?”

  14. #18560

    Fiona

    Talk about excellent all the way around. Great service, accommodating, sensual, easy going, and a good time. Let us not forget she is a hottie to boot. I have seen her over in Fayette-nam and practically pleaded for her to relocate here. We are lucky to have her visiting. She stays in mid-upper tier safe, hotels when she travels so location is never an issue. She will meet you fresh and sexy as always. Donation is not cheap but for those who can afford to splurge on something more than the typical train wrecks, I say go for it. You won't regret it. Please don't run her off. We need some good talent visiting every now and then. Happy mongering boys.

  15. #18559

    Becca

    Quote Originally Posted by GodzB  [View Original Post]
    Yep pretty typical. She refused to see me cause I "look too young" which was very annoying. I actually had to try again a few months later on a new burner while I was sporting a beard. (I look like I'm in my early 20's when clean shaven. I'm 34.).

    She's worth it. Becca probably belongs in a psych ward but she also fucks like a literal wild animal so it is worth it.
    For the young (or younger than myself) or the ones with the energy, this smoke show is worth the admission. I had the pleasure of her company twice and I hate to admit it but I can't keep up with this one. I more or less let her do the majority of the work and she didn't seem to mind. I highly recommend a visit to her if you like an attractive, energetic, spinner. For us more "mature" men or old farts, she may be slightly more than we bargained for. I would say try her out at least once and you be the judge of that.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape