rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4425
    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    She was asking for money during a get to know you to build trust kind of thing. I'm not paying money to chat.
    She's a platonic sb looking for easy cash by adding a bunch of favorites and seeing who bites.

    I'm starting to notice that a lot of these girls are addicted to Fentanyl, you can't really tell unless you get to know them well. No outward signs of demons except they constantly lie about everything and are desperate for cash.

  2. #4424
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    She was asking for money during a get to know you to build trust kind of thing. I'm not paying money to chat.

  3. #4423

  4. #4422

    Atticus

    Quote Originally Posted by Djapa1234  [View Original Post]
    Hi anyone fuck this one.

    Chatting now.

    https://www.seeking.com/member/98694...b-703a1d09281b
    Any feedback? Prior link is gone, but I believe this is the same person: https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-fe42b351845a.

  5. #4421
    Quote Originally Posted by TjtjtJall  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7d941045e984

    Has anyone met her? Another perfectly proportioned young Latina. Claims to be 2 months preggers, but can't really tell from pics she's sent. Has been quite forward with the fact she can't get any more pregnant so au natural play is not a problem. Thinking I may get a room and treat her to a proper couple hours of deep penetration.
    She replied to my initial message and said you know I'm pregnant. I said that's fine as long as you are comfortable with intimacy. Obviously meaning sex but many girls are so quick to report you and the site wants people to keep paying to rejoin they are happy to block that account and keep your money. Anyway, once I said I'm fine as long as she was cool with intimacy she disappeared.

  6. #4420

    Lack of knowledge

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    The girl may be clicking what she's willing to consider both. She can do plutonic OR NSA. She may also think those two options can coinside. Like, we can be non-physical friends AND you can date whoever also. Either way, it's confusing. I haven't met or even reached out to anyone that clicked plutonic but, from my experience, those boxes mean almost nothing. And guys reach out anyway just to find out if they are attracted to the profile. And if they've had the same experience I have, they've had one time events with a few that clicked long term, invester, mentor, marriage minded, and romance. Just wish they had a DTF button.
    Surprisingly, to some of these potential SB's, platonic and NSA do mean the same thing. In conversations, I have found more than one woman believing that NSA means money with no strings attached. Basically, they can get money for doing nothing. I have gone so far as to provide links to definitions to show it means sex with no obligation. Our educational systems are in a sorry state! 😉.

  7. #4419

    Ime

    Quote Originally Posted by GutterMind4  [View Original Post]
    The girl may be clicking what she's willing to consider both. She can do plutonic OR NSA. She may also think those two options can coinside. Like, we can be non-physical friends AND you can date whoever also. Either way, it's confusing. I haven't met or even reached out to anyone that clicked plutonic but, from my experience, those boxes mean almost nothing. And guys reach out anyway just to find out if they are attracted to the profile. And if they've had the same experience I have, they've had one time events with a few that clicked long term, invester, mentor, marriage minded, and romance. Just wish they had a DTF button.
    IME with tags:

    NSA and Discreet combo = DTF, doesn't want to get involved with you.

    Emotional Connection and / or Romance without NSA and Discreet = Looking for more relationship type dating.

    Platonic = have never seen any of these come through.

  8. #4418

    Bad definitions

    The girl may be clicking what she's willing to consider both. She can do plutonic OR NSA. She may also think those two options can coinside. Like, we can be non-physical friends AND you can date whoever also. Either way, it's confusing. I haven't met or even reached out to anyone that clicked plutonic but, from my experience, those boxes mean almost nothing. And guys reach out anyway just to find out if they are attracted to the profile. And if they've had the same experience I have, they've had one time events with a few that clicked long term, invester, mentor, marriage minded, and romance. Just wish they had a DTF button.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmallAsianCock  [View Original Post]
    I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.

  9. #4417

    No Strings Attached and Platonic

    I see "No Strings Attached" and "Platonic" a lot of times in ladies Seeking profiles. I feel those 2 are diametrically opposed. That one cannot be both. What am I missing here.

  10. #4416

    Butterfly

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...9-7d941045e984

    Has anyone met her? Another perfectly proportioned young Latina. Claims to be 2 months preggers, but can't really tell from pics she's sent. Has been quite forward with the fact she can't get any more pregnant so au natural play is not a problem. Thinking I may get a room and treat her to a proper couple hours of deep penetration.

  11. #4415

    Vickydarling Latina sexpot

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-7f898511aaed

    Put a lot of time in with this sexy Latina. Lots of missed connections, tough scheduling etc. One meet and greet with just a couple kisses and no donation exchanged. Finally got it lined up so I booked a hotel in downtown Greenville. Went to dinner, had a couple drinks, back to hotel and the body was worth all the wait. Super firm and curvy young body. Plenty freaky. Lots of ultra natural GFE fun.

    Definitely worth contacting if you don't mind a project and can / will host around Greenville. Young Latina smoke shows are definitely a weakness of mine and this one scratched that itch big time.

  12. #4414

    FunPrincess

    Quote Originally Posted by JaroMan  [View Original Post]
    While looking in Charlotte because I travel there now I find this one (new profile name) that I talked to while she listed Asheville as her location. She'll talk but you won't get any farther than talk if you don't buy her pictures which no one should ever do. We were supposed to meet and then she said she doesn't meet unless you buy pictures first because everyone does that for her. Right. So of course I'm convinced this is a scammer but maybe someone else can tell me otherwise. The conversation ended as soon as I said I don't buy pictures.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...8-8b8f9af57de6
    Sometimes buying pics for 25-50 has helped me weed out a some of the women. You get to see what they are really like. Especially the older women.

  13. #4413

    Links

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueStar7  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-2c8d009ca43b

    Have set up a meet tomorrow, will post review.

    Anybody have met her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-b5d6ae4553f8

    The number provided links to a provider.

    I am incline to go with the first one and will post review.
    Your links are your message box not their adds.

  14. #4412

    Have you ever

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...9-2c8d009ca43b

    Have set up a meet tomorrow, will post review.

    Anybody have met her before?

    https://members.seeking.com/messages...b-b5d6ae4553f8

    The number provided links to a provider.

    I am incline to go with the first one and will post review.

  15. #4411

    Aimme C

    I got up with this tiny young Latina awhile back but can't find her profile in Gboro now. She was a good time, rather pricey but BBFS can be had if you are willing to offer a healthy tip. Great body, very fun in bed. Oddly enough she said she only sees white guys despite being Latina. Go figure!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape