Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 620 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 120 520 570 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 670 720 1120 ... LastLast
Results 9,286 to 9,300 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #9130

    Thick latina

    Haven't shared in awhile I hadn't seen her posted and didn't recognize her from any previous posts. Saw her on the site claims to be a teacher but she texts to much during the school day to be a teacher. She asked for 5 I offered 3 settled on 4. Via text she said anal was out. Everything else was in and condoms. In person she was ok with anal offered bare cause she "trusted me". She was easy to meet but little to much of a pro vibe for me. Your mileage may very.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...f-2b3ca6e62632

  2. #9129
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveGer  [View Original Post]
    Been messaging this one. Pictures look attractive and has menu for PPM. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-7db5b072bedc
    What's her ppm number?

  3. #9128

    DmvSweetPea on Seeking

    Men,

    I went out for lunch with Sweet Pea and decided she wasn't a good candidate. I sent her a note saying there was too much age difference. She came back to me two months later and suggested that I should have given her an allowance for our lunch, but asked if I was still interested. We texted a bit more. I offered to meet her at hotel. She said she wanted a few more lunch or dinner dates for between $200 and $400 a date before a hotel date. I told her I wasn't interest.

    Razor.
    https://members.seeking.com/messages/inbox/1c9f6c1e-0982-4207-a3f2-7fcec09ff782
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails temp.jpg‎  

  4. #9127

    Seeking

    Seeking membership cost raising like gas prices. Good days of seeking are gone.

  5. #9126

    Lindababy

    Been messaging this one. Pictures look attractive and has menu for PPM. Does anyone have any experience with her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-7db5b072bedc

  6. #9125

    Wildandnerdy


  7. #9124
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by MufDivr1  [View Original Post]
    She advertising at 4 as an escort it appears.
    I don't care about the pro vs SB debate. I don't care to make that distinction. But why has this forum started spending so much time talking about ugly chicks? You couldn't pay me to have sex with these women lately.

  8. #9123

    Whoops

    Whoops! Sorry gents on the bad links.

    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Your middle two links are to your inbox.

    I had a similar experience with KayTrouble. Started out great then she went radio silent.

  9. #9122

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what her hourly rate as an escort is vs her allowance as a SB? If you get 2 or more hours as a Baby & multiple pops, I personally do not care she's an escort, as long as I'm the first in of the day!

    I do the same thing at Club Paradise, the Korean AMP in Tyson's. They open at 10:00 am, I'm the 10:00 am or 10:30 am guy!
    She advertising at 4 as an escort it appears.

  10. #9121
    Quote Originally Posted by DoggieFan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what her hourly rate as an escort is vs her allowance as a SB? If you get 2 or more hours as a Baby & multiple pops, I personally do not care she's an escort, as long as I'm the first in of the day!

    I do the same thing at Club Paradise, the Korean AMP in Tyson's. They open at 10:00 am, I'm the 10:00 am or 10:30 am guy!
    I saw her. Chunky and gross. Pics are heavily shopped. Literally never shut up the whole time. Everything covered. Worst experience ever.

  11. #9120
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-e47ecafccb9b

    Any info on her. I know she had a different profile last year.
    5 and covered. Have at it.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220510-214754_Gallery.jpg‎  

  12. #9119
    Senior Member


    Posts: 199

    Don't be that guy

    One of the chicks I'm chatting with on a traditional date site sent me this. Don't be that guy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails KakaoTalk_20220510_135015985.jpg‎  

  13. #9118

    Interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by Jost815  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know what her hourly rate as an escort is vs her allowance as a SB? If you get 2 or more hours as a Baby & multiple pops, I personally do not care she's an escort, as long as I'm the first in of the day!

    I do the same thing at Club Paradise, the Korean AMP in Tyson's. They open at 10:00 am, I'm the 10:00 am or 10:30 am guy!

  14. #9117

    Need A Sugar Baby Border Wall in Fredericksburg!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Ejannsen11.

    I offered 5 ppm. She's looking for something similar to her last arrangement that was $2 k ppm. LOL what the actual fuck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-9bf5db340dc0
    Richmond, south into North Carolina, west to Blacksburg & east to Virginia Beach, 18-28 why o slim, pretty Babies with nice bums still running $200-$300, occasionally $400. I've given up looking for fun in NoVa & DC. $400 gets you something I can't get it up for!

    Unfortunately they must be getting it from someone. You guys have made your bed it seems, now paying way over a fair allowance to sleep in it, with sub par Babies! Just praying the GPS isn't as contagious as the latest mutation of the dreaded C Virus.

  15. #9116
    Some SB (hooker) with GPS, ignore my posts.


    Posts: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    Ejannsen11.

    I offered 5 ppm. She's looking for something similar to her last arrangement that was $2 k ppm. LOL what the actual fuck.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...f-9bf5db340dc0
    Why would you offer 500 for someone who is 31 with a cheap boob job?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape