Thread: Sugarbabies?
+
Add Report
Results 2,641 to 2,655 of 9224
-
05-10-22 08:36 #6584Senior Member

Posts: 2645Just proves that SA's priority is to get new paying customers, not keeping the site safe for paying customers. Pretty pictures attract new customers, and scammers produce that. SA figures that once in, the paying customers will just accept that there's a certain number of scammers lurking. In SA's eyes, there aren't incentives to clean up the site.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 23:34 #6583Senior Member

Posts: 2248Suspended
72 hour suspension seems like a new twist. Never encountered this. In past, you get banned, appeal, watch vid, agree to terms, back on you go.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
Rumor has it, if you report accounts to many times you're account gets on their radar and you can get banned for spamming support. Haha. Stories be told some paid accounts have been banned for phishing, spamming, false profile, etc. Right after reporting sugarbaby accounts for the same reason. Its like SA support says oh you are finking on this scammer okay you get banned too.
Gave up reporting crap accounts to SA. Didn't want to stick head out of the mole hole and get wacked by a SA support. Which has happened more than once for no F'ing reason other than reporting bogus accounts to them.
-
05-09-22 21:22 #6582Senior Member

Posts: 412Katesunshine
She's legit; girl next door type, she's pretty, a good conversationalist and a very sweet girl, just a bit too vanilla for me personally.
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...6-4b35e34c8a66
-
05-09-22 19:30 #6581Senior Member

Posts: 1897My last for awhile
Since I am suspended, I will no longer be able to offer any analysis. Here is what I am holding as of now.
YourFavoriteMadison: I don't recall if I reported on her before. Attitude and GPS but may be softening. I say that because she has moved her upper age limit to 60+. Let them eat cake! I have her PII for contributing seniors.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...5-bc067c786915
Taylormd: This is chick has been on the site since 7-15 when she first turned 18. Has moved around. I have chatted with her off and on since she joined. I was never able to close the deal. As far as I know, she is real. Has anyone ever met her. Care to share?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...8-d014ba656320
PrivateSavvy: chatted with me at length. Eventually took me to snap. On snap, shared cute (no nudes) video and sexual banter but will not meet. However, has not hit me up for any money. Eventually, she steered me towards her over-priced OF profile. https://onlyfans.com/savvysohn.
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...a-ab47269394c0
TallDancer: I am pretty sure this person is a tease and time-waster. I have PII and a story for contributing seniors.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...7ef44f77b176d3
CreativeGirl: Age is 35, pic is 25 tops, no profile content, I say SCAMMER! Lazy SCAMMER. Are these guys working on a piecework basis?
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-688480de05c8
Krystclear: Said her name was Susan then Krystal. Wanders all over the place. Agreed to meet then gave an address in Louisville. Confused messages. Either a scammer, druggie or just GU.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-16d452844d0d
I suspect I was reported by a profile named Maria Rose, 22, 439***7440 in the Houston Area Code 832. Pushed super hard for money immediately over cashapp. Use caution.
BAM
-
05-09-22 19:10 #6580Senior Member

Posts: 1897Suspended!
I am pretty certain I am under attack by the scammers. I guess they did not appreciate my reports or something. In any case, I got an email saying I was banned due to phishing or scamming behavior. A few minutes later, I got an email telling me my suspension was lifted. A few minutes after that, I got a 72 hour suspension for "spamming. " I had to read the TOS again and watch their video. Completing that begins my 72 hour suspension. I have been on the site for nearly ten years with few problems. I suppose I was reckless to a degree. Once back on, I will have to adjust my behavior to completely steer clear of the scammers. I may still detect and report them but no more engagement to try to confirm what they really are. Sigh. At least it was not an actual permanent ban.
BAM.
-
05-09-22 13:08 #6579Senior Member

Posts: 69Yes she is real
Hey,
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
I can confirm she is real. She is absolutely not LEO! For the past couple years she has been staying at her loser thug bf's house in east Dayton. I think we all know what that means. Not a pot to piss in. She is definitely 27, very good looking, spinner body. Again typical cute white girl with ghetto issues. Dime a dozen right? Par for the course these days. If they only knew. As far as the friend you say she is staying with in a car, she is a cute red head. Both DTF. I've never known either to be armed and dangerous, as you say. LOL. I am not a client of either one, or ever have been, I just know them thru a 3rd party. Met both in person several times. Just giving info that I know. Not my first post on here. Just started a new account. Both have family north of Springfield. Both spend a lot of time in Springfield. Hope this helps.
-
05-08-22 18:35 #6578Senior Member

Posts: 1897Browsing is free. You have to register a profile but you can do that with any kind of gmail account. I have a report from another monger. He says she is a real woman located in Springfield. However, she is living in a car with a GF and her two year old son. Both women are bi-polar with anger issues and they are armed. Tough call which scenario might be worse!
Originally Posted by Passnby
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-08-22 17:38 #6577Senior Member

Posts: 201Itty bitty
Can we get a link without signing in? PB.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 12:49 #6576Senior Member

Posts: 1897Itty Bitty. Warning!
Was gone for awhile but just popped up again today. Here is my earlier warning:
Itty Bitty: Connor is self-proclaimed "bad girl," led with "her" #, refuses to video chat, will not have sex at the first meet but will do car oral. Asks 200 but agrees to 100, Twice tried to schedule a MnG with me. But does not meet for free. Insist on money for oral. I agreed but said we need to meet inside Panera first. Refused that, said "she" wanted to just jump in my car on arrival. Hmmm, no video chat, name is Connor, profile says 27 but pics say 37, no fixed address except parents in St. Paris out past Urbana, likely couch surfing in the Franklin/Middletown area, number traces to a Connor but no gender identity or social media anywhere. I looked twice and pretty hard. There are a few women named Connor but they are rare and none live in rural Ohio. Feels like a set up to me. When I said attempted muggings and black mail have forced me to adopt certain safety precautions, "her" language went to hell: "I don't need to mug you I make hella money LOL and blackmail? Idgaf about your life or what you got going on I'm tryna make money smh but yeah you doing to much" I reluctantly passed on the opportunity.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-2c6c0a5c4087
BAM
-
05-07-22 22:29 #6575Senior Member

Posts: 1138Calliespring
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...b-5214f941bb54
Got PMd by this one and I've seen her come and go off of SA over the last few years.
Anyone have any info.
-
05-07-22 11:48 #6574Senior Member

Posts: 1897SCAMMERs Detected
Pulpy: Not sure about this one but the pictures is stolen: https://twitter.com/basicvalentina_
https://twitter.com/basicvalentina_/...655552/photo/4
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-52864d577ec0
EducatedPrincess: classic crypto-scammer profile. They used a much hotter picture this time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-e1de7e07cc02
WiseChickie: "like to start with on line chat a bit share my hot pic and videos for some Benny then later meet up for FWB NSA, interested?" You decide!
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...4-269e2af0e71d
SexyLaura4 u01: classic crypto-scammer. Seeking "True Love!" taking me straight to gmail.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...b-c0d39456f909
AdorableEnthusiast: mid 30's, single pic, thin description, seeking "True Love." Sounds like another crypto-scammer, Princess Bride.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-e1927b202d2b
PrettyPrimaDonna: Classic crypto-scammer. Don't waste your time.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...e-aba865d3b465
I just noticed that some of these profiles do not even last 24-48 hours for me to post them. Sorry but I just add them to the list whenever I first view them. I then just copy the list here. Sometimes they are already gone.
BAM.
-
05-07-22 11:43 #6573Senior Member

Posts: 1897adrianna was HumbleChick was xoxmandaxo
She also is now on her third profile name. That's always a reliable warning. Just to be sure, here is a link:
Originally Posted by IGiveVitaminD
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-2dd43a76697e
I tried to also attach a picture but couldn't. For some reason, she has not figured out that she needs to change those also (or worse make a new profile.) I think this is already at least her second profile.
BAM.
-
05-07-22 09:48 #6572Senior Member

Posts: 2248NatalieL985
Spotted this one out in the wild at a popular wing place on the river. Looks good in uniform.
https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...114615488ffb54
-
05-07-22 08:23 #6571Senior Member

Posts: 2645$500 A POP? I'm not gay, but $500 is $500.
Originally Posted by IGiveVitaminD
[View Original Post]
(for those who are handicapped without a sense of humor, that was a joke designed to highlight the absurdity of asking $500 for 1 orgasm; something you can accomplish with one hand tied behind your back. Sometimes, it's because you have one hand tied behind your back.).
-
05-06-22 23:20 #6570Senior Member

Posts: 2248Your Momma
No joke. Sunni2day. 53. Props to her for giving Seeking a try for whatever reason she has for doing so.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...a-ebee9d6f6bc0










Reply With Quote





