Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 664 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 164 564 614 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 714 764 1164 1664 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 25731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15786

    Barbie

    I see that she is still advertising and has been for quite a long time too. I had a nice dream of her once but just to forewarn you gentlemen: she dresses pretty loud. In other words, she stands out pretty well. At the time she was only doing outcalls but according to her ad, it looks like she is doing both incall and outcall. So incall may be your thing if you do not want the extra gawkers around. During my specific dream though and as I mentioned it was an outcall so I used a notel. Set up was simple and easy and she communicated well. I enjoyed my time and you will too. Link is below.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...s/019097341341

    TH.

  2. #15785

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by UknownShadow  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time guys. Setup dream. Great communication. I thought great maybe she has changed. Then bam. GHOST TOWN, when I get to her place. Finally like 30 minutes later the always forever excuse of my phone died.
    She is a professional at wasting time IMHO. She also visits uncle way too much. I stopped trying after two times. First time, shame on me. Second time, shame on her. Not anymore from me.

  3. #15784

    RE: Ruggiez

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsRuggiez  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys,

    I'm available in Kettering the rest of the evening. I offer incall and outcall, also available on short notice the rest of the day. Should be up pretty late tonight! IDK but it won't let me copy and paste my profile but if you go under erotic monkey search ruggiez. Or you always message me on here. C-ya.
    Well, hello Ruggiez. It's been a while.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ruggiez-...-dayton-901948#erotic.

  4. #15783

    Ruggiez

    Hey guys,

    I'm available in Kettering the rest of the evening. I offer incall and outcall, also available on short notice the rest of the day. Should be up pretty late tonight! IDK but it won't let me copy and paste my profile but if you go under erotic monkey search ruggiez. Or you always message me on here. C-ya.

  5. #15782

    Think I saw one recently on her

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Destiny probably not a lot on her.
    It was bad. House full of people. She was on the rag. 95% sure it was her.

  6. #15781
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffDiverDan  [View Original Post]
    Her name is Destiny probably not a lot on her.
    Yes, she went by Destiny. She moves around from time to time. She's been in East Dayton and up on Dixie west of downtown. She has mixed reviews so I never pulled the trigger. Based on reviews I remember, YMMV with her. Most reviews were average at best.

  7. #15780

    Name is

    Quote Originally Posted by CMHGuy001  [View Original Post]
    Hard to find reviews without a name- any help would be appreciated!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/330877875167
    Her name is Destiny probably not a lot on her.

  8. #15779

    Need a name?

    Hard to find reviews without a name- any help would be appreciated!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...r/330877875167

  9. #15778

    Range / rena

    This provider is no where what she says she is. I met her several years ago at motel 6 in Englewood. She DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HER PICS ANYMORE. Her name is Melissa. She used to be hot and a great fuck. She has too many demons. Just visited uncle. Had a Black Male with her at all times. Nifbyou take to long he's knocking on the door. Don't WAST YOUR TIME.

  10. #15777

    No name

    She doesn't list a name. 513 area code. Has anyone verified her.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...chick/46214275

  11. #15776

    Lauren

    Quote Originally Posted by Neegan  [View Original Post]
    Jiggle is better. But she double the price. Lauren has a a little trick she'll do.
    Had my typical satisfying and fun visit with Lauren yesterday. Her son is with relatives, so scheduling s / b a little easier for a while. Take advantage.

  12. #15775

    I wish I would have never contacted her

    Quote Originally Posted by UknownShadow  [View Original Post]
    Don't waste your time guys. Setup dream. Great communication. I thought great maybe she has changed. Then bam. GHOST TOWN, when I get to her place. Finally like 30 minutes later the always forever excuse of my phone died.
    Terrible communication from my exp. Always 'I was in class" then random can you come right now texts. If I ask anything its criketts. Like sure.

  13. #15774

    Same ole Bella

    Don't waste your time guys. Setup dream. Great communication. I thought great maybe she has changed. Then bam. GHOST TOWN, when I get to her place. Finally like 30 minutes later the always forever excuse of my phone died.

  14. #15773
    Quote Originally Posted by TittyHunter  [View Original Post]
    I dreamed of this one in September and it was a short one but it was amazing though. This girl could suck the chrome off of a trailer hitch. Hot damn. Actually it looks like she is in need of some help tonight but I cannot make it unfortunately. There are already some good reviews of her here so there really isn't much for me to add that's already been said. Just do your search and you will be blown away. LOL!

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...d/892661028991

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...638&viewfull=1#post5911638.
    Her rates are $14 HH OR if you want a H $300. Think I would jut take two HH Appointments save money. LOL.

  15. #15772

    Jillian

    I met this hot MILF blonde on SB. She lives in Cincinnati, married, kids but her husband apparently let her do this for a while. It was weird for me just because he knew she was doing this and allowed it. I seen her only once in February though. She was super nice and held great conversation. We would trade texts and she would send me all sorts of photos. I didn't even have to ask for some of them. Sadly I no longer have the photos because I got a new phone and I forgot to save the old photos before resetting to factory default before trading it in. Whoops. She had long blonde hair, blue eyes and lips and a tongue that worked wonders. I'm also obviously a boob guy and she had an amazing set of boobs. Man those things were amazing between my rod. Wow!

    Sadly she ended up being a one and done for me and I never got to find out why. I almost fell in love with that woman. LOL. I think she just needed a fix or something. Who knows. I tried looking for her on SB again just today and couldn't find her. Maybe she went UTR. Who knows.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape