Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,156 to 13,170 of 40000
-
05-10-22 02:13 #26845Senior Member

Posts: 103Angela at Rose
I've seen Angela many times. She has a huge set of knockers that are great for some face pillows but yes the rest of her body is not in the greatest of shape. BBBJ with her is my go to but I've never gotten multiple pops from her. Good to know that's available now.
Originally Posted by PartyMonster01
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 22:22 #26844Senior Member

Posts: 77Thanks for the info. That's too bad, she's sexy af. Just wish she had said so.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 20:03 #26843Senior Member

Posts: 808I saw her the 1st time I visited before all the buzz on here, she had on a low-cut dress there were 2 other girls sitting and talking she opened the door for me grabbed my hand and led me to the back. Subsequent visits she just hands you off to another girl then goes to the back.
Originally Posted by ShuperShtar
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 18:23 #26842Senior Member

Posts: 582I've known a few like that. They usually have a price if they like you, probably double the other girls rate. If you really want to hit that offer her that and see what's up.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 18:07 #26841Senior Member

Posts: 1712Candy at BHC
Candy is the booker/mamasan. She used to provide, but not anymore. You can tell by the attire. Working girls are in dress or bikini.
Originally Posted by MayoTeru
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 12:27 #26840Senior Member

Posts: 56[Deleted by Admin]
-
05-09-22 12:21 #26839Senior Member

Posts: 77BHC bait and switch
Had a great time with Kiki the other night at BHC. She claimed to cum twice from me fucking her. Could've been fake but I felt that pussy clamp down like a vice around my dick, so if she faked it, she's pretty damn good at it.
All's well that ends well, but the only problem was, that I hadn't come there to see Kiki. I had been to BHC a few days before and saw Lina. Afterwards I was walked out by a beautiful girl with an excellent body, just a touch of baby fat with great natural-looking tits. Just my type. I asked her for her name, she said she was Candy and I should come back and ask for her. So, I'm feeling horny that night and I texted BHC and asked if Candy was working and the response was yes, in fact she was Candy. So I'm thinking, awesome, I'm going to see that girl. Then I get there, and April answers the door (she struggles to remember me, but I've seen her a few times and I remember her). She takes me back to a room, and I say that I was trying to see Candy. There's some confusion around this. Candy comes to the room, but she's just wearing a t-shirt and sweat pants. I say no offense to April (who is hot) but I wanted to be seen by Candy. She says "you don't want to be with me, I'm too fat" (which is ridiculous). She gives me a peck on the cheek and says "I love you" but it's clear that she isn't going to see me, just working the phones I guess. She takes me to another room where I'm eventually seen by Kiki. Had a great time as described above, Kiki is great, but I couldn't help feeling like I was bait and' switched.
Anyone (Charlie?) know what the story is with her? Does she ever provide, maybe only on certain days, or is she just a booker?
-
05-08-22 20:12 #26838Senior Member

Posts: 83Coco
New gal at Beijing spa 30th. Coco, she is the youngest I seen there before even though I prefer older. She has big fake breasts and really long nips. Nice Russian massage with facial.
I also stopped by moon spa for a taste of Lisa. She squirted a shit load on my face and did BBFS till I came inside her beautiful fat pussy. She still has an enormous set of nipples.
-
05-08-22 18:35 #26837Regular Member

Posts: 13Angela at Rose
I saw Angela today because I'm a big tit fiend and have never been to Rose before. Angela is a 50 something BBW with massive fake tits. Interesting enough, her nipples are not centered but towards the bottom of the breast. She took off her shirt and revealed a gut which was noticably hanging over her yoga pants. It looks like she slams a dozen beers everyday after work. I didn't care tho because I was there to be smothered in her massive pillows. She popped her tits out from her bra but wouldn't take her bra off. Breast feeding fetishes are cool with her. CBJ and multi pop session was had for $. 1.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 13:27 #26836Senior Member

Posts: 1573Judy
She is 60, about 63.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 13:07 #26835Senior Member

Posts: 286Charlie is spot on with his assessment of Lina.
Originally Posted by OFCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 10:34 #26834Senior Member

Posts: 302New Providers?
Any Intel on these guys https://cloud9chicago.org/. Both the cost and service seems to good to be true. I Google them and their number and address leads to a home remodeling service.
-
05-08-22 09:00 #26833Senior Member

Posts: 1712BHC is hot now
Of course she is thirsty for business. BHC has 2 superstars there now in April and Kiki. And the third girl Lina is great too, just not many reviews of her yet. I posted on Friday evening that I have Lina's pics to share, pics that I took myself on my own phone. So far I have shared her pics with 47 guys already. One guy went 2 hours after reading my post and getting her pics from me that Friday evening. And he had great things to say about her after he was done.
Originally Posted by LC310
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 03:03 #26832Senior Member

Posts: 635Judy at OD Wellness
Judy must be thirsty for business. She is sending me texts every other day. Go get your donut glazed with a BBBJCIM with a table shower. 2 pops are welcome with Judy too.
She is a older - 50's at least. But a trooper and pleaser.
-
05-08-22 01:43 #26831Senior Member

Posts: 300With Amy? No.
With a few others? Yes. They were from other spas, and filled in while regulars were on vacation. I saw Mia a few times, and was able to enjoy DATY. It was insane. Sometimes, you just catch a girl at the right time, and it's game on.
Originally Posted by SterlingPNess
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





