Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19233
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.
    Well, ISP headquarters are there soooooooo, yea.

  2. #19232
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingNLiking  [View Original Post]
    Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?
    I've seen the Rubratings ads up on RubMD. Not sure if they carbon copied them or not but looks like RubRatings 2. 0.

  3. #19231
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Finally made the drive from STL. I went to Fitness, off McArther. I preferred to drive to another, but I had a late start. Plus it was 1 pm, and I had to drive back to STL. I don't remember the her name, it was older woman in red lacy getup, maybe 40's, decent (what felt like natural C) walked me back. She has a few tattoos, my favorite is the that sits above the her box. Massage wasn't a massage at all, it was basically a rub with some oil, last 10 minutes, and no table shower. Minimal teasing, after the flip everything was covered, in what felt like commercial grade material. Honestly, I don't think she was in the mood, but she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, she really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. She even let me press on her gloryhole, while doggy which surprised me. Afterwards, she laid there with me for a few. She came back and clean me up, then while I was sitting she came behind me and gave me decent shoulder and neck rub. Then I was out, standard pricing. I am not sure if I'd repeat. There's a girl here Sarah, that never disappoints. I may try one of the other places.

    Tips for anyone making that drive. There was a lot of highway patrolman catching speeders. I passed at least 9 police vehicles. It got worse the closer you get into Springfield. I didn't see any once I got inside the city.
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.

  4. #19230
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingNLiking  [View Original Post]
    Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?
    Take a look in Illinois, Missouri is just a waste of time and money.

  5. #19229
    Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?

  6. #19228

    Springfield AMP

    Finally made the drive from STL. I went to Fitness, off McArther. I preferred to drive to another, but I had a late start. Plus it was 1 pm, and I had to drive back to STL. I don't remember the her name, it was older woman in red lacy getup, maybe 40's, decent (what felt like natural C) walked me back. She has a few tattoos, my favorite is the that sits above the her box. Massage wasn't a massage at all, it was basically a rub with some oil, last 10 minutes, and no table shower. Minimal teasing, after the flip everything was covered, in what felt like commercial grade material. Honestly, I don't think she was in the mood, but she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, she really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. She even let me press on her gloryhole, while doggy which surprised me. Afterwards, she laid there with me for a few. She came back and clean me up, then while I was sitting she came behind me and gave me decent shoulder and neck rub. Then I was out, standard pricing. I am not sure if I'd repeat. There's a girl here Sarah, that never disappoints. I may try one of the other places.

    Tips for anyone making that drive. There was a lot of highway patrolman catching speeders. I passed at least 9 police vehicles. It got worse the closer you get into Springfield. I didn't see any once I got inside the city.

  7. #19227
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://theclassifieds.nl Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  8. #19226

    Reanne

    Quote Originally Posted by Anondudeinstl  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I had an appointment with Reanne and she was sending me multiple texts. It was clear she wasn't getting my responses. I just showed up when I was supposed to and had myself a grand old time. Best BBBJ in stl imo.
    I also was having some issues with Reanne with phone but finally did get to see her hope her phone issues are getting better!

    Had great time as always with one off the best BJ finishes in the market plus she is always so kind and she is looking great.

    Leaveit.

  9. #19225
    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuy1950  [View Original Post]
    Seen them all. I don't think they exist in todays market at that price point. Used to like how Dee said the massage is over, now what goes on is between consenting adults. She really liked her work.
    I loved how she'd say things like "I love fucking your teen ass" while finger banging me when I was a shy young dude. She really deserves a statue.

  10. #19224
    Hey guys.

    YMMV.

    In case you forgot.

  11. #19223
    Quote Originally Posted by Ritewing  [View Original Post]
    Reanne mentioned that she's been having some trouble with her phone, or phone app because lately when she replies to a client about scheduling an appointment, it seems like her text doesn't always get through. She's afraid some people may take that to mean she's not responding, when in fact she is.

    Reanne is on the anangelstouchstl.com site with a direct number to her-or you can always try the main line number.

    Go see Reanne for a memorable experience.
    Yeah, I had an appointment with Reanne and she was sending me multiple texts. It was clear she wasn't getting my responses. I just showed up when I was supposed to and had myself a grand old time. Best BBBJ in stl imo.

  12. #19222

    Kelly from Lotus

    Kelly was my go-to, Lisa at Lotus was close 2nd, if any info on where they ended up, PM me please. Thanks!

  13. #19221
    Quote Originally Posted by StCharlesTool2  [View Original Post]
    Sour Sophia, Sasha, whatever. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. This place on Bayless has the same owners that keep getting shut down. If they cannot do the minimum to stay open what makes your think they give a shit about appointments. Its another jack shack so walk ins take priority. Only one masseuse there can and actually wants to do massage before she jerks for the tip and she used to work at Jing Spa Ballwin. The other greedy workers (notice I said worker not masseuses) just want your cash and have you in and out as fast as possible. Let's see how long "Oriental" stays open. I bet it is closed again in 9 months.

    If you are down south check out Peaceful Massage on Telegraph, Sakura on Concord, or Sunshine on Tesson Ferry.
    As always, YMMV.

  14. #19220

    Pandas / Best / Oriental

    Quote Originally Posted by StlGuy1950  [View Original Post]
    Good news, Got a great massage with awesome HE yesterday from Sophia. She is a very attractive lady even with mask on. Bad news, Management does not honor appointment times. Made appointment, come back in 40 minutes, then come back in 30 minutes. I had errands to run that could take up my time but it was hectic. They supposedly have only 2 providers so plan on not going at busy times. I will say though, the wait was worth it.
    Sour Sophia, Sasha, whatever. The names have been changed to protect the innocent. This place on Bayless has the same owners that keep getting shut down. If they cannot do the minimum to stay open what makes your think they give a shit about appointments. Its another jack shack so walk ins take priority. Only one masseuse there can and actually wants to do massage before she jerks for the tip and she used to work at Jing Spa Ballwin. The other greedy workers (notice I said worker not masseuses) just want your cash and have you in and out as fast as possible. Let's see how long "Oriental" stays open. I bet it is closed again in 9 months.

    If you are down south check out Peaceful Massage on Telegraph, Sakura on Concord, or Sunshine on Tesson Ferry.

  15. #19219
    Quote Originally Posted by MadManMax  [View Original Post]
    Whichever. Can attest she is great. New to this location, no table shower or anything but she is very playful and cute. I get a sense there is more on the menu but not at that location (ie meet up elsewhere).

    Would repeat.

    Max.
    I would be surprised at meeting elsewhere for off the AMP menu items as I have known her for a number of years. Buy hey, YMMV and would be a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape