Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,556 to 12,570 of 31093
-
05-09-22 11:57 #18538Senior Member

Posts: 3075From the mall to the university its about 30 minutes. I would plan for 40 tho depending on the time and day.
Originally Posted by PhatDog
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:42 #18537Senior Member

Posts: 226University Area
I normally stay in the Pineville area during the week for work, I see many providers in the University area, approximately how far is that away from Pineville / Ballentyne area? TIA!
-
05-09-22 10:23 #18536Banned Member

Posts: 634Nessa Plastic
Totally agree g grande that Nessa has gone a step too far with the plastic surgery and once you get to this point there is no turning back. This is why YMMV is the most important term in the hobby Justin found her to be a super model type while others will cringe just at the sight of her. WetAssPussy (WAP), I know you had been torn recently on whether to see her or not, did you ever decide to or have you been too busy with your go to? Stay safe and happy hunting.
Originally Posted by WetAssPussy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 10:09 #18535Senior Member

Posts: 40
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
Nessa. I agree with SFrazz. I follow her on social media too. Some of her pics look good in others she looks like a man with a plastic looking face. The one video on her FB where she a blonde she do look pretty good. But sometimes she uses filters so its hard to tell what is real and what is enhanced with a filter. She's had a lot of surgery and has the scars to prove it. Poor thing. Maybe doggie would be ok so wouldn't have to see her face. On the other hand to each his own and whatever floats your boat. We all have a preference. Justin, schedule 30 or 60 min when she comes back so you can beat her pussy up & not feel rushed for the 4th time. She will let you MSOG.
Originally Posted by SFrazz803
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 06:52 #18534Banned Member

Posts: 905Her link
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...m/087356386800 LOL she's not my MILF here's her link.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 06:47 #18533Regular Member

Posts: 81Chanel (Caramel Mami)
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/81131440
There has to be like at least 4 Chanels current. But she definitely has the fattest ass. Nice safe place. Regular positions. And I'll say again FAT ASS. Cool woman. If only both Chanels offered more types of services. Enjoyable experience either way. 7/10 or 6/10. Closer to 7 than 6.
-
05-09-22 06:41 #18532Regular Member

Posts: 81Chanel
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lotte/81147283
She's cool. Did doggy for a Qv. While doing that she was getting tighter and tighter by the end. Had an enjoyable time. 7/10 or 6/10. Closer to 7 than 6.
-
05-09-22 05:18 #18531Regular Member

Posts: 10Man-Ish?
I follow her & she's about 1 surgery away from looking sure TS. Like it's bad at this point.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 21:33 #18530Banned Member

Posts: 905They all in that direction.
They all going in that direction I know at least 6 who over dosed and one murdered and one who hung her self and one not sure what happened bc she didn't shoot up fent but was found over dosed and this all in the last 2 years. And one who over dosed a few weeks ago and left for dead by her associates was found by the maid barely alive she is in a wheelchair now. Anyone doing hard drugs is in that direction. Sense fentnayl is mostly used in pill form there are know tracks so mongers have know idea the provider is a hard core addict. So they leave reviews saying no signs of demons well al you can say is what you saw. But all those providers are junkies I won't name names bad as I want to about several providers who are raved about that I know for a fact use fent and other drugs like ice smoke herion and meth. Just because you don't see tracks doesn't mean she's not a junky.
Originally Posted by Dollersine
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 20:46 #18529Senior Member

Posts: 106Yes it is her.
Originally Posted by KingEpqng
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 20:30 #18528Senior Member

Posts: 226Jenna Blue
I saw her 2 times, first time was not bad but the second was a train wreck. I wish NO ONE ill will. All you mongers out there if you know another one who is going in the wrong direction please inform her that they are special, and that they could follow Jenna if they don't try and slow down.
As always why.
Use your big head and stay safe out there.
-
05-08-22 20:29 #18527Banned Member

Posts: 905So I guess you meet some aliens LOL I mean you know how they look LOL naw just f. King wit ya she lack in looks but not as bad as a lot of these chicks and she a good date nice hotel room off Sadis 100 qv clean I enjoyed her both times I saw her. Not trying to convince anyone just speaking on her service. I got to dig deeper or get out the game to see my type young big booty dolled up providers.
Originally Posted by Corvette704
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 19:22 #18526Senior Member

Posts: 949Milf
Is your MILF interested in meeting a well behaved older guy? If so, hook me up young man.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 17:28 #18525Regular Member

Posts: 4Don't waste your time. Scheduled appointment with her. Told her when I scheduled I was an hour away. Told her what time I would be there and she was still in bed sleeping. Service was anything but good. A waste of time and a lesson learned.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 14:25 #18524Senior Member

Posts: 187Anyone seen this older lady?
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/183604142521 I've seen her post for a good while now. But haven't taken a chance on her yet.












Reply With Quote




