Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 26667
-
05-09-22 17:39 #15537Senior Member

Posts: 377I believe that the room mate is Vanessa who I have also seen quite a bit. She is described now as a BBW but wasn't always the case and would like to settle down and leave the hobby if she can find a willing partner.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:45 #15536Senior Member

Posts: 126One hour
What price for hour? And is $150 for FS or just bbj? I looking for options hear. Thank.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 16:18 #15535Senior Member

Posts: 4439Emmie
UTR Emmie sent me a message but I can't go.
30 dollar care date BBBJCIM with swallow today.
Young cute small BBW
She's near 131 and 68th.
-
05-09-22 15:01 #15534Senior Member

Posts: 69I've seen her she goes by Sam not really cute short wears glasses kinda shy but talks a lot to hide it ok BBBJ she does BBFS for those who's into it not a clock watcher.
Originally Posted by PussyBuster
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 11:27 #15533Senior Member

Posts: 493Allison
Obviously, another YMMV case, but she did do BBBJ with me, then cof.
Refused cim, but allowed the other. Her 'friend' (I believe, if she's the same girl) is the bbw who has mixed reviews on here, but hasn't posed lately.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 08:52 #15532Senior Member

Posts: 78Envy
What? She is gone? I didn't hear anything about the!
.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-22 07:09 #15531Senior Member

Posts: 275Maybe it's me
I've seen Jasmines plenty of times. But her new hhr rate of $150 is just a little too steep for me. Don't get me wrong she is a good provider just not worth 150 IMHO.
Originally Posted by TokyoDawson
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 22:06 #15530Senior Member

Posts: 124I think she would make a joke about the crazy thing. Can confirm this though. I am not sure who the girl she is staying with is but I'm pretty sure she sees clients too. I got weird vibes from her. Not sure if she is less roommate more handler or what.
Originally Posted by Comrad
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 21:37 #15529Senior Member

Posts: 246Thanks
Allison Wow even covered BJ! I've always wanted to pull the trigger with her but hearing that no way, I need some kind of warm wet contact if I'm paying $ Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 19:36 #15528Senior Member

Posts: 377I only saw her once and was certainly not a regular; RIP, gone before your time.
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 19:32 #15527Senior Member

Posts: 377This is Allison, she is a sweet girl and can fuck your brains out if she is in the mood. She is crazy and can be fucked up and get on your nerves. Deep down is a good girl that has struggled with the normal shit.
Originally Posted by LowKeyg
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 19:32 #15526Senior Member

Posts: 493Envy
Damn! Just saw that on her fb page. I saw her three times, she was friends with another provider several years ago who also passed away.
RIP hun..
Originally Posted by Slowboatguy
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 18:51 #15525Senior Member

Posts: 124Old habits die hard
https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...i/874796380999
Had the itch. Made contact with this provider. YMMV is probably true here. I had a good time. Everything covered. Lives with another woman. Little bit of partying going on if you know what I mean. Surprisingly chill despite me being retarded on finding her location. Ill likely repeat.
-
05-08-22 17:33 #15524Regular Member

Posts: 1Smokes crack. Too skinny, saggy skin, doesn't shave. I couldn't do it.
Originally Posted by ClamBuster
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 15:28 #15523Senior Member

Posts: 43Asian ADS on STG
Took the bullet and went to see the asian AD that been floating on STG, its def multiple bookers using the same number, they seem to swap after someone sees one of the girls. Contacted the number and was told two girls, at one location and another one at another location on the other side of GR. Went to the one with two girls, saw the first girl and contacted the booker to let me see the other girl. Booker took awhile to reply so I just went with girl number 1, name was lina. Paid for VIP which was 200 and it was the most mechanical session, suppose to last a hour, lasted 30 mins, was told BBBJ and GFE and got none. She gave me a HJ and did some riding with a cover and that was it. Very lackluster and not into it. Was texting as well while giving me a HJ. She looked about late 30's maybe older. If you are into the MILF style viet asian women then this is probably for you. Usually it is a hit or miss with me with these providers. Last time I got a girl that was super into it and had a great time. Probably the last time I bother with these ads.











Reply With Quote






