Thread: The Prickyard
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 3417
-
05-08-22 18:59 #3237Senior Member

Posts: 808UTR thread. Censorship at its finest
You noticed how since I got into a disagreement with Power Tool every single one of my posts in the UTR thread has been deleted by Freckle Freak, Post just sharing information about girls or whatever gone. Power Tool ran to his mommy. No really it's just the same guy using many accounts.
I checked, he did it because you were being a dick. Don't be a dick, post about your experiences with UTR chicks and your posts won't be removed.
Seems pretty simple to me.
A2
-
05-04-22 13:28 #3236Senior Member

Posts: 578Don't know and don't care
I don't know or care who has what cock size, or any other details that don't relate to a real review of someone.
I will say that there are some profiles on here and Seeking that are 100% operated by the same person. I don't know their gender or motivation, and again, don't care to.
What I do know is there's lots of cheap dudes on here that think it's other people's job to pay less so they can afford good pussy. Much like anything else in life, if I want it and have the means to get it, I'll do whatever is best for me. That said, I'm having MUCH more luck in the normal world than on Seeking or anywhere else. Younger women seem more into older men (I'm barely in my 40's) who do everything better, and it usually only takes a decent dinner, a few drinks, and some actual game (which most here don't have).
-
05-04-22 09:58 #3235Senior Member

Posts: 478Evidence
I'm not saying you're right or wrong, but I'm wondering what evidence there is? I've been suspicious of a couple reviews in the last because I've had a few girls basically say they don't even meet, but at the same time I can verify a few girls are up for what the reviews said. It really seems like a mixed bag and it mostly felt legit to me because in the end we're all people (on both sides of the transaction) so there's a lot of elements that come into play in how you do the deed.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
On top of that I've had experiences where someone who's been reviewed at $200 just will not budge and go lower. But other times I've gotten $5-600 girls to meet for $250, which sounds like it's the go to fake number.
My only thing is I like reading real reviews. If it's bullshit then I'm glad we're calling it out, I'm just wondering how we know it's bullshit. None of this is taking a side or being upset with anyone though, so nobody come at me lmao.
-
05-04-22 09:01 #3234Senior Member

Posts: 808Prickyard
Why don't you guys take this crap to the fight thread. I'd rather just read the reviews I can make my own judgment.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 07:58 #3233Regular Member

Posts: 6Lmao
I heard the same. Plus one that said smallest she's ever seen. Begged for 2 months, promised riches and when they met more begging and huge promises. She doesn't know what he would follow through with since she couldn't restrain the laughter and she left while he yelled threats. Then he posted a review about how he deposited dna, anal, BBBJ, blah blah blah. If you see a pic you'll understand the begging.
Originally Posted by ZakkWylde
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 22:25 #3232Senior Member

Posts: 137Everyone knows
Not just me. I've gotten PMs from seniors on here that have heard the same things as I. I'm friends with most of the girls I've hooked up with. So yeah. Conversations happen. About who is real, who is full of bs and who stalks girls, who runs out without paying them, etc. When you actually treat women well instead of abusing them, you have ongoing friendships.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 22:18 #3231Senior Member

Posts: 187Begging girls to meet for a lot of money and then never paying them, stalking them, and otherwise scaring them away from the sugar baby game isn't being a player. Neither is leaving bullshit reviews on here.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 21:02 #3230Senior Member

Posts: 808Pm me
I'd take some tips from you. I do OK I think you do better. For real.
Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 18:08 #3229Senior Member

Posts: 210Suspicious
I'm curious, how do you know about the girls I wrote on here never met with me? Say you're right, which you're not; are you asking them if they met me and if my reviews are true? If so, sounds like you're a true white knight. The fact that you bluntly say those girls blew me off tells me you're going after them specifically is funny.
Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby
[View Original Post]
The old saying. Don't hate the player, hate the game. You don't have to believe what I write, I'm not here to impress you or anyone here really. Lastly, don't hate a real negotiator, having money doesn't make you stand tall and better than the rest of us.
-
05-02-22 14:45 #3228Senior Member

Posts: 808Your point?
You don't have a point because you're talking about crap you have no idea what you're talking about. And I think everybody knows that freckle freak, also known as AaaGabriel812 Controls the power tool account to. So just keep trying. You're not fooling anybody.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 10:31 #3227Senior Member

Posts: 808Attachments
There was a couple attachments but I guess not allowed.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 09:24 #3226Senior Member

Posts: 808A tool for real
A tool for real. This guy and the others are running and banking from DI locally. Can't stand one other hot chicks are floating around hurting their business. Hell he threaten me a year ago.
-
05-02-22 07:53 #3225Senior Member

Posts: 958Lie much
You're lying your ass off, and you are just mad because there's drug attic selling pussy if it doesn't belong to DI so yourosing money. And it's pretty much widely known FF controls the power tool account. You guys are stupid. Try again.
Originally Posted by PowerTool
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-22 09:41 #3224Senior Member

Posts: 190I find it a little suspicious a first time poster is chasing people away. Why would they get out and write on a pad when they can sit in their car and punch the numbers on their laptop?
Originally Posted by DicholasCage
[View Original Post]
They did do this in Evansville 2 years ago. Pulled guys over after leaving and asked them what happened inside. Straight intimidation. Don't ride dirty and tell them to fuck off.
I know some guys use this forum as a form of misdirection. I see guys says utr non Asian providers are "strictly legit" when I personally know they ain't. There's also a couple providers on here pretending to be one of us. Got to look at users post history (or lack thereof) and take everything with a grain of salt.
Hope this isn't to controversial for admin! Not arguing!
-
04-19-22 17:17 #3223Senior Member

Posts: 808If they're selling their pussy
If they're selling their pussy. Unless they're old fat and ugly, they are in sheer desperation. I guess it makes some people feel better to bury your head in the sand.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote






