Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Asian Apartment Girls

+ Add Report
Page 433 of 921 FirstFirst ... 333 383 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 483 533 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,495 of 13807
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7327

    Daria

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to see the Ukrainian Girl Daria at RL. Dosed myself up heavy with Roman.

    Went with the hr experience and while she is beautiful I think her Ukrainian Pussy is Tapped Out.

    We started with a shower she seemed extremely tired and probably over this idea to make $$.

    Went back to the room started with a lot of mutual touching including her rubbing her nice tits all over my body she then capped me went with standing CBJ for about 5 minutes (no head touching) she finally just jumped into doggy when I hit it hard for a few seconds then she kept pulling away time after time. I almost just ended the session felt bad for her actually. She asked if she could finish me with BBBJ and cum on tits which I agreed and helped her stroke it actually accidentally hit her in the lips a couple times while I was helping her stroke hard as I'm pulling out actually cummed in her mouth which she started spitting all over the floor and actually finished on her night stand which I had no where else to go see she jumped out of the way acting like she was dying that some cum got into her mouth -.

    Probably would be a good time if she hasn't been pounded out 100+ times this week but currently she is tapped out and if you are making the visit be prepared for a sore pussy and excuses but was nice to bust on a Ukrainian girl for sure..
    I was thinking of seeing her but hearing 100+ guys and how tired she is. I changed my mind LOL. She's hot though from what I saw from that photo.

  2. #7326
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    HKPD question

    Has anyone seen their lineup in Schaumburg? Wondering if it's legit and as good?

  3. #7325

    Probably 250+ guys by now

    Quote Originally Posted by FuckIt216  [View Original Post]
    Finally was able to see the Ukrainian Girl Daria at RL. Dosed myself up heavy with Roman.

    Went with the hr experience and while she is beautiful I think her Ukrainian Pussy is Tapped Out.
    Out of curiosity, I texted RL booker the other night to ask how many guys this Ukrainian girl had that day. Booker replied at 9:20 pm and said she had 41 guys already. So she is probably doing 40 to 50 guys a day. Your 100+ estimate is too low.

  4. #7324

    Ukrainian Girl Tapped Out

    Finally was able to see the Ukrainian Girl Daria at RL. Dosed myself up heavy with Roman.

    Went with the hr experience and while she is beautiful I think her Ukrainian Pussy is Tapped Out.

    We started with a shower she seemed extremely tired and probably over this idea to make $$.

    Went back to the room started with a lot of mutual touching including her rubbing her nice tits all over my body she then capped me went with standing CBJ for about 5 minutes (no head touching) she finally just jumped into doggy when I hit it hard for a few seconds then she kept pulling away time after time. I almost just ended the session felt bad for her actually. She asked if she could finish me with BBBJ and cum on tits which I agreed and helped her stroke it actually accidentally hit her in the lips a couple times while I was helping her stroke hard as I'm pulling out actually cummed in her mouth which she started spitting all over the floor and actually finished on her night stand which I had no where else to go see she jumped out of the way acting like she was dying that some cum got into her mouth -.

    Probably would be a good time if she hasn't been pounded out 100+ times this week but currently she is tapped out and if you are making the visit be prepared for a sore pussy and excuses but was nice to bust on a Ukrainian girl for sure.

    Because I was dosed up on Roman went over to HKPD and drew Selena for the second time.

    This week. Probably a 7/10 but she does what is asked and is a good time she actually just sent me a pic to come back again before the 10th.

  5. #7323
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall1977  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Abby at SS. I had gotten pictures of Yumi, thanks Charlie, and had time this morning. After I knocked Abby opened the door. A beautiful petite maybe 5' tall girl probably in her mid to late twenties. I knew she wasn't Yumi but I also knew she was smoking hot as well. Don't always need a rim job LOL! LFK, shower before and after, BBJ multiple times, DATY, DATO, and missionary and I couldn't hold it anymore! She has a few rolls but that never bothered me when they're hot, I like Abby a lot! I'm going to try and make it back out for Yumi before she leaves but if I'm handed Abby again I'd be happy AF also!
    Had a similar experience with her at 819 where she'll be for the next couple of days. Saw her a couple of times pre-COVID at two of the old RL locations and she was always very accommodating. She's got a shaved pussy now instead of a full Bush and that pointy tongue still goes everywhere!

  6. #7322

    It's an agency

    Quote Originally Posted by Richard7  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell me where KP is located. You can PM me.
    Kp is an agency Koreanpalace. If you aren't already verified it is unlikely you will get in with them. Mike rarely verifies new guys.

  7. #7321

    RL Girl

    I definitely want to see that Ukrainian girl! Seeing a Euro for cheap reminds of the good ol NG days! I'll definitely pay a visit real soon! Any word how much longer she's here??

  8. #7320
    Quote Originally Posted by Zagal  [View Original Post]
    This was posted on the RL wechat today saying it's the Ukraine girl, I still haven't had a chance to visit but I'm sure you guys can confirm? It's not the same white girl that was posted a week or so ago in a pic that I knew was randomly pulled off the web but this one still looks hot.
    Looks like her. A little edited obv and the shades cover a lot but I'd say that's her.

  9. #7319

    KP Location?

    Quote Originally Posted by LifeGuy  [View Original Post]
    Went the KP in Oakbrook the other day and saw Ria, oh my God what a knockout. Nice c cup and was she tiny, I thought I was going to break her. Great shower before and a total cleaning, great BBBJ, she got me to the point of no return three times. One of the tightest snappers ever. Ended up busting three times and she was a champ with two in the bag and one in the mouth. This place has never let me down.
    Can someone tell me where KP is located. You can PM me.

  10. #7318

    Ask for Quick Visit Pricing

    Quote Originally Posted by Moss734  [View Original Post]
    You're lucky, I have been told my last couple times there that hhr is now 140. Either the girls did not like me or sensed they could get away with asking for more. Unfortunately leaning towards the latter.
    If I can't get confirmed pics and they don't offer me a line up I'll go in and ask for quick visit pricing normally $100-$120 for 15 minutes. If I like the girl I'll go for the hour but in some cases only do the quick visit cause I'm not there to get a wife I'm there to have a fun quick moment and if you see as many girls as I do you got to learn how to cut production cost LOL 😂.

  11. #7317
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyDog#2  [View Original Post]
    Where is the new location going to be? Do you know if it will still take walk-ins, or will appointments be needed?
    I was told it's across the street from their current location.

    Appointment is recommended, not necessary. You can still walk in.

  12. #7316

    BHC new location?

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    BHC might as well belong in the apartment thread since basically that is what they are. The current lineup is one of the best that I have seen. April and Kiki are well known and I wrote a review for the third girl Lina.

    The renovation for their new location is almost done and as soon as the license is approved, they will open. It will have 7 rooms. I believe they are keeping the current location and will turn it into a legit spa.
    Where is the new location going to be? Do you know if it will still take walk-ins, or will appointments be needed?

  13. #7315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 336

    RL wechat pic

    This was posted on the RL wechat today saying it's the Ukraine girl, I still haven't had a chance to visit but I'm sure you guys can confirm? It's not the same white girl that was posted a week or so ago in a pic that I knew was randomly pulled off the web but this one still looks hot.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220506-232327_WeChat.jpg‎  

  14. #7314
    Quote Originally Posted by FreeFall1977  [View Original Post]
    Just got done seeing Abby at SS. I had gotten pictures of Yumi, thanks Charlie, and had time this morning. After I knocked Abby opened the door. A beautiful petite maybe 5' tall girl probably in her mid to late twenties. I knew she wasn't Yumi but I also knew she was smoking hot as well. Don't always need a rim job LOL! LFK, shower before and after, BBJ multiple times, DATY, DATO, and missionary and I couldn't hold it anymore! She has a few rolls but that never bothered me when they're hot, I like Abby a lot! I'm going to try and make it back out for Yumi before she leaves but if I'm handed Abby again I'd be happy AF also!
    Dreamt of Abby I would say spot on review. I would say it felt rushed.

  15. #7313

    In the big city: Part 2

    Hey yall! I'm back for another quick trip and thought I'd drop in my report.

    Read the posts from earlier and thought I'd show my support for Ukraine as well. Off to RL!

    Looks: 8/10. Definitely in shape and apparently also natural. If I was mildly tipsy at a bar, I'd try to take her home.

    Performance: 5/10. Way too many restrictions and wasnt able to take a D well. Now I'm not what would fall under the definition of huge. Fairly average tbh. She kept tapping out and said it hurts and to change positions.

    Personality: 8/10. I liked her. Fun to talk to etc etc but I wasnt there to make a friend.

    Damage: $. 4 for hh.

    Spent the full time there but did feel the getting rushed bit even though I went early and there was no one there. Would I repeat? Eh. Maybe.

    Jr wasnt too happy after the deed and thought I'd check out rooms 2 and 3. Nothing to write home about so texted HKPD. Was told Susan and Nina were there and based on the reviews, thought I'd drop by. Went in and was told there was only 1 option. Selena. Oh well. Not my type but thought maybe the performance might change things.

    Looks: 5/10. Very thin with bolts but her face just isn't my cup of tea.

    Performance: 7/10. She took instructions well on the BJ front and def could take a pounding so she's got that going for her.

    Personality: eh. 6/10. She's okay. Didn't do much to set the mood but she tried.

    Damage: $. 6. Was out in 50 so can't complain.

    On my way out I did see another settling in though. Not as slim but very cute. Didn't get a name or anything but I may drop by later today to see if she's available.

    V.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape