Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 148 of 344 FirstFirst ... 48 98 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 198 248 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 5150
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2945

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by LieuPine  [View Original Post]
    Not sure this is proper place to ask this. I recently tried to meet a provider (through a popular escort site). She asked for screening (social media page, photo I'd). I know this is a common practice, but at the same time it really unnerves me. Does anyone here have experiences with this, positive or negative? PMs welcome.
    I have done it several times for several agencies and also for a few independents, I've never felt comfortable doing it but I've also never had any trouble at all. Just by chance, if you are doing it for Miss Caroline who advertises on STG Lowell, DON"T. She is very cute, very clean, nice girl but absolutely sucks in bed. She has no business being in the business. PM me if you want more details on her.

    AMP.

  2. #2944

    Screening?

    Not sure this is proper place to ask this. I recently tried to meet a provider (through a popular escort site). She asked for screening (social media page, photo I'd). I know this is a common practice, but at the same time it really unnerves me. Does anyone here have experiences with this, positive or negative? PMs welcome.

  3. #2943
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Yeah

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Krystal this weekend and yes, her new boobs are a nice C cup. She's still healing and they are sensitive but look real nice on her frame. Not a big fan of bolt-ons but in this case they are appropriate. Anyway, last couple of times I saw her, pre-break for new boobs, she was harried and a bit all over the place and this time was more of the same. Packing, looking for her toothbrush, putting makeup and toiletries away, you name it. I'm starting to think this is the way she is. Can definitely manage her scheduling better too. Confirmed for a specific time, then said she had forgotten a meeting with her daughter, then pushed out some more, and even when in room she took a lot of time with the above stuff. So if you're not flexible with your schedule or coming from afar you're definitely taking a risk. The session itself was good, started with BBBJ, then some daty on her nicely shaved puss. No 69 or K9 as she couldn't hang her new boobs yet, so she stayed on her back for a fairly lengthy covered mish session with legs over my shoulders. I unloaded in her mouth and wanted her to swallow but she got up to spit. Decent session with a down to earth MILF. Sometimes will do Greek for an additional fee but wasn't up for it this time.
    Saw her last weekend, I didn't get the daughter excuse this time but had to wait while she showered and got ready. Once in the room she was the same, kind of scattered, hair, make up etc., said she had someone booked for a 6 hour date later. Her new boobs do suit her body and once all healed they'll look nice. Daty on her nice shaved pussy, some DFK, light boob touching and finished in mish where I deposited a hefty load. Clean up, small talk and out the door. She is still good for this area but definitely not as into it like the first couple times I saw her.

  4. #2942

    Tweaking

    Quote Originally Posted by CurtisI  [View Original Post]
    Just saw Krystal this weekend and yes, her new boobs are a nice C cup. She's still healing and they are sensitive but look real nice on her frame. Not a big fan of bolt-ons but in this case they are appropriate. Anyway, last couple of times I saw her, pre-break for new boobs, she was harried and a bit all over the place and this time was more of the same. Packing, looking for her toothbrush, putting makeup and toiletries away, you name it. I'm starting to think this is the way she is. Can definitely manage her scheduling better too. Confirmed for a specific time, then said she had forgotten a meeting with her daughter, then pushed out some more, and even when in room she took a lot of time with the above stuff. So if you're not flexible with your schedule or coming from afar you're definitely taking a risk. The session itself was good, started with BBBJ, then some daty on her nicely shaved puss. No 69 or K9 as she couldn't hang her new boobs yet, so she stayed on her back for a fairly lengthy covered mish session with legs over my shoulders. I unloaded in her mouth and wanted her to swallow but she got up to spit. Decent session with a down to earth MILF. Sometimes will do Greek for an additional fee but wasn't up for it this time.
    "she was harried and a bit all over the place and this time was more of the same. Packing, looking for her toothbrush, putting makeup and toiletries away, you name it. I'm starting to think this is the way she is. Can definitely manage her scheduling better too. Confirmed for a specific time, then said she had forgotten a meeting with her daughter, then pushed out some more, and even when in room she took a lot of time with the above stuff. ".

    You do know that there is Meth in her history right?

  5. #2941

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Krystal with her new enhanced boobs? Says she went up to a full C-cup.
    Just saw Krystal this weekend and yes, her new boobs are a nice C cup. She's still healing and they are sensitive but look real nice on her frame. Not a big fan of bolt-ons but in this case they are appropriate. Anyway, last couple of times I saw her, pre-break for new boobs, she was harried and a bit all over the place and this time was more of the same. Packing, looking for her toothbrush, putting makeup and toiletries away, you name it. I'm starting to think this is the way she is. Can definitely manage her scheduling better too. Confirmed for a specific time, then said she had forgotten a meeting with her daughter, then pushed out some more, and even when in room she took a lot of time with the above stuff. So if you're not flexible with your schedule or coming from afar you're definitely taking a risk. The session itself was good, started with BBBJ, then some daty on her nicely shaved puss. No 69 or K9 as she couldn't hang her new boobs yet, so she stayed on her back for a fairly lengthy covered mish session with legs over my shoulders. I unloaded in her mouth and wanted her to swallow but she got up to spit. Decent session with a down to earth MILF. Sometimes will do Greek for an additional fee but wasn't up for it this time.

  6. #2940

    "100% Real Sexy Exotic"

    Girl in the pics, plus 20-30 pounds. Bad attitude, rushed session. Won't repeat at current prices. Pretty sure there's a pimp involved, so watch yourself. Saw some evidence of potential demons, so expect a downturn. Maybe better rates will come at that point, but would it be worth it?

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...c/623883547338

  7. #2939

    Nai

    Quote Originally Posted by MordRede  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link or pic of her?
    Here you go.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220502-142132.jpg‎  

  8. #2938

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Utng45  [View Original Post]
    Been trying to get some time with her since Wednesday and was finally able to do so last night. The boobs look nice and perky however still in recovery. Didn't pay to much physical attention to them. She was a little overwhelmed as she's been getting text and call after text and call. Says she took her ad down due to it. I opted for the hh experience and damn is her mouth game on point! When she DTs you she really makes the effort and gets that lip seal in. Good solid 20 minutes of that. The whole time I was fingering her out and damn was she wet. I was about to say lets get to that but then I lost it when she swallowed me down to me balls again. No rush at all, very friendly and would love to try again soon. Hopefully this time not loosing it to the mouth game.
    Do you have a link or pic of her?

  9. #2937

    Anyone

    Anyone remember this one back in Nov.-Dec. 2020.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ACE27ECA-7CCE-4ABE-BBEF-E5B741049228.jpg‎  

  10. #2936

    Krystal update

    Been trying to get some time with her since Wednesday and was finally able to do so last night. The boobs look nice and perky however still in recovery. Didn't pay to much physical attention to them. She was a little overwhelmed as she's been getting text and call after text and call. Says she took her ad down due to it. I opted for the hh experience and damn is her mouth game on point! When she DTs you she really makes the effort and gets that lip seal in. Good solid 20 minutes of that. The whole time I was fingering her out and damn was she wet. I was about to say lets get to that but then I lost it when she swallowed me down to me balls again. No rush at all, very friendly and would love to try again soon. Hopefully this time not loosing it to the mouth game.

  11. #2935

    Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSix  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Krystal with her new enhanced boobs? Says she went up to a full C-cup.
    Been trying to but she's been busy. Hopefully I have a report soon.

  12. #2934
    He's a shill for sure but he writes good erotic fiction. If you like that I'll let him keep writing.


    Posts: 606

    Krystal

    Anyone seen Krystal with her new enhanced boobs? Says she went up to a full C-cup.

  13. #2933

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure to meet Angel yet. I came across her on tryst and read a few reviews on erotic monkey. She almost looks to good to be true love any feedback.
    Quote Originally Posted by Socrates68  [View Original Post]
    Looking to maybe hit this one up. Was told she's in Manchester (on tour for a few days (Guess that's a thing now?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/angel-es...chester-775647#erotic.

    Ads on Tryst too. Used to see ads on STG but haven't seen those in a while.
    Do a search in the Boston boards. Plenty of feedback is available there.

  14. #2932
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Kassidy

    Is she worth driving for 1 hour. I've been chatting with her and she quick to respond but I know a lot of girls usually good at texting and wait till you get to the destination they gave you and never respond.

    Has anyone met her yet know if she's legit and if her hotel she's staying is safe since I'm coming from the south coast MA.

    https://manchester-nh.skipthegames.c...y/088289891786

  15. #2931
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4547

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by HornDogCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had the pleasure to meet Angel yet. I came across her on tryst and read a few reviews on erotic monkey. She almost looks to good to be true love any feedback.
    I would say give Angel a try and you won't regret. She's fully GFE except no anal though.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape