Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 303 of 748 FirstFirst ... 203 253 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 11214
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6684

    Professional rinser Callikoa called out as a scammer *gasp!*

    Professional rinser Callikoa, who groomed young girls into the sugar lifestyle, was called out for cheating a small business from their merch:

    https://www.dailydot.com/unclick/cal...zinger-tiktok/

    As some of you may recall, this trash groomed her audience on how to lead on and use SDs with "online only" arrangements, rinsing through as many guys as possible.

    A small business that sells crystals thought that a cross promotion with this lying skank would be a good idea.

    The worthless prostitute thought she was she could just take the merch and ghost the small business. Believing that she was dealing with just another simp, Calli refused to hold her end of the bargain, one simple promo video.

    As a result, the small business called out the who're in a series of videos which went viral, and now Callikoa has deleted both her Tiktok and Insta accounts.

    I love seeing karma catch up to thieving prostitutes such as this one.

  2. #6683

    Avoid

    Set up for a meet. Did the last minute upsell. I compromised. Said she was coming then ghosted. https://members.seeking.com/member/8...a-1b42cff97b41.

  3. #6682
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamFire  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if anyone is experiencing this today but all the profiles I'm clicking on SA says profile not available. Does this mean I'm banned?
    SA has so many glitches and quirks. When you experience any anomalies just hang in there for a day or two to work themselves out. Annoying but not that uncommon. Currently I have 3 profiles at the top of my interested column that won't go away. It's like they are clicking on my profile over and over.

  4. #6681

    Banned?

    Not sure if anyone is experiencing this today but all the profiles I'm clicking on SA says profile not available. Does this mean I'm banned?

  5. #6680

    Red flags

    Quote Originally Posted by Domino727  [View Original Post]
    The one with the long hair, what's up with that thick trail of hair that goes up to her belly button?
    I messaged them because the pictures are so weird and I was curious about what the hell this was. The responses were in minimal broken English. They wouldn't go to text and quoted 3 k "and condoms are required" in the seeking messages. So many red flags.

  6. #6679

    Videochat

    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I met a couple off of a fetish site, they seem real enough. I need to be discreet but they insist on a pic or facetime / snapchat. What do you guys think? It seems hard to do this semianonymously like I had hoped.
    Dude, it's fine. I normally ask for videochat to verify each other. Most of the time, it helps weed out the fakes for me and saves my time by a lot.

  7. #6678

    They look like trannies

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    They are not even attractive to me. Wouldn't date them vanilla.
    The one with the long hair, what's up with that thick trail of hair that goes up to her belly button?

  8. #6677
    Quote Originally Posted by HollywoodGuy  [View Original Post]
    Girl #4/5 - beware unless you got bands to burn
    They are not even attractive to me. Wouldn't date them vanilla.

  9. #6676
    Quote Originally Posted by Falernum  [View Original Post]
    Have never used SA. Created an account and got a number of messages / interests. Some girls seem very. Compelling. Open to any type of arrangement, so not too particular about specifics on that from my side.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-01b8f24912a8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3979b98eae13

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-48e93b947d16

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-ff8941e9ae65

    Messaged back and three sent me phone number and one sent PPM amount. Any guidance from more experienced users? Worth trying to meet up with them?

    Thank you!
    Girl #1 offer $$$$$ + dinner if you are into that

    Girl #2 is off the market - check the dates

    Girl #3 pass

    Girl #4/5 - beware unless you got bands to burn

  10. #6675
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2931
    Quote Originally Posted by Falernum  [View Original Post]
    Have never used SA. Created an account and got a number of messages / interests. Some girls seem very. Compelling. Open to any type of arrangement, so not too particular about specifics on that from my side.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-01b8f24912a8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3979b98eae13

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-48e93b947d16

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-ff8941e9ae65

    Messaged back and three sent me phone number and one sent PPM amount. Any guidance from more experienced users? Worth trying to meet up with them?

    Thank you!
    Do not pay for meet and greets outside of drinks maybe dinner, and never pay for any part of the arrangement before completing it.

  11. #6674
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    I met a couple off of a fetish site, they seem real enough. I need to be discreet but they insist on a pic or facetime / snapchat. What do you guys think? It seems hard to do this semianonymously like I had hoped.
    I had an anonymous snap account at one time, that could be OK. I also have opened a Skype account using my sugar email. Using a fake background, that should also be OK. Use either your burner phone or a VPN on your computer.

  12. #6673

    Face / video chatting risks?

    I met a couple off of a fetish site, they seem real enough. I need to be discreet but they insist on a pic or facetime / snapchat. What do you guys think? It seems hard to do this semianonymously like I had hoped.

  13. #6672

    Curious about SA

    Have never used SA. Created an account and got a number of messages / interests. Some girls seem very. Compelling. Open to any type of arrangement, so not too particular about specifics on that from my side.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...7-01b8f24912a8

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...c-3979b98eae13

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...3-48e93b947d16

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...9-ff8941e9ae65

    Messaged back and three sent me phone number and one sent PPM amount. Any guidance from more experienced users? Worth trying to meet up with them?

    Thank you!

  14. #6671
    Signed up to SD4 M today. Had great success there years ago. Did the free trial. Canceled an hour later. Total joke.

  15. #6670

    Alexis

    This one is not a sb and seems to be a pro if anyone wants. Requested six but will do four. Outs only. Have not seen her so don't ask me if there's details. Play at your own risk.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...7-6b400328a32e

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape