Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16259

    4 hand shot or more

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    I've never been to 1021. But, the general rule is that the door fee is doubled. Asians don't like to work together for obvious reasons as they are shy to give HJ next to their coworkers and rarely get nude in front of them as well. The two girls I received they either have one with the HJ and the other rub my balls or they rotate. Tip is based on who did the most work. But, best is the give them equally to avoid conflict. That is doubled as well. At the end, for a clothed four-handed massage with a HE will run you close to 200 for an unforgettable experience. Good luck.
    Asians AMP workers are not shy. At most full service places I've been to, they routinely walk around nude or semi nude. Recently it seems that panties are no longer used at certain spas. Use to be amazed at One Spa in providence how much they walked in and out of the rooms with nothing on. At AMPs I've been to in Florida the bathroom is in the shower room and I've seen girls come and use the facilities and they come over at use the hand shower to clean up afterwards one time I had a girl in Florida walk me back to the room with us both wearing nothing and along the way I was introduced to different girls and they would each do a quick little BBBJ. I think it was to get me to do a 4 hand, but unfortunately didn't have enough cash with me to do it.

    Ask, the worse they can say is no.

    Bigstar1.

  2. #16258
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck getting 2 girls at 1021? Tempted to ask next time I'm there but I figure the fee would be wild.
    I've never been to 1021. But, the general rule is that the door fee is doubled. Asians don't like to work together for obvious reasons as they are shy to give HJ next to their coworkers and rarely get nude in front of them as well. The two girls I received they either have one with the HJ and the other rub my balls or they rotate. Tip is based on who did the most work. But, best is the give them equally to avoid conflict. That is doubled as well. At the end, for a clothed four-handed massage with a HE will run you close to 200 for an unforgettable experience. Good luck.

  3. #16257

    Thanks for the reply.

    Quote Originally Posted by SnoozeULoose4  [View Original Post]
    The only place that fits your description of your last visit in Pawtucket is no longer in business. Smilers, aka North Main St is a short uber ride as is Angel. The AMP that is reported to be best, (1021), is a longer ride and in a not great part of the city. Uber would be easy enough getting there, but getting back via uber may be more difficult, depending on the time of day.
    I actually looked into my post history and that was the location. Bummer, I had a great time there. I may have to avoid the edible and drive over to 1021 to enjoy myself. I am not much of an Uber guy.

  4. #16256
    Quote Originally Posted by TableTops  [View Original Post]
    No, but she looks older with big bolt on boobs. Personally not my cup of tea and seems pretty expensive.

  5. #16255
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    HI folks.

    I am staying in providence for work next week. It will likely be Tuesday into Wednesday. I haven't been to Providence in about two years.

    Last time I stayed I got a hotel within walking distance of a full service AMP. I think it was in Pawtucket. I like to eat a nice edible and walk over to my massage if possible.

    Can anyone guide me to where I should stay?
    The only place that fits your description of your last visit in Pawtucket is no longer in business. Smilers, aka North Main St is a short uber ride as is Angel. The AMP that is reported to be best, (1021), is a longer ride and in a not great part of the city. Uber would be easy enough getting there, but getting back via uber may be more difficult, depending on the time of day.

  6. #16254

    Kelli

    Ever tried? bodyrubdreamgirl.com.

  7. #16253

    Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWaterbury  [View Original Post]
    HI folks.

    I am staying in providence for work next week. It will likely be Tuesday into Wednesday. I haven't been to Providence in about two years.

    Last time I stayed I got a hotel within walking distance of a full service AMP. I think it was in Pawtucket. I like to eat a nice edible and walk over to my massage if possible.

    Can anyone guide me to where I should stay?
    I don't know of any hotels within walking distance of any AMPs. They'd be a short Uber ride.

  8. #16252

    Headed to Providence next week for business

    HI folks.

    I am staying in providence for work next week. It will likely be Tuesday into Wednesday. I haven't been to Providence in about two years.

    Last time I stayed I got a hotel within walking distance of a full service AMP. I think it was in Pawtucket. I like to eat a nice edible and walk over to my massage if possible.

    Can anyone guide me to where I should stay?

  9. #16251

    2 at 1021

    Quote Originally Posted by SteelBoner  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had luck getting 2 girls at 1021? Tempted to ask next time I'm there but I figure the fee would be wild.
    I asked once. It ws 1. 4 house and 2 x regular donation or 2. 8 for 2 . I was short 20 so no go.

  10. #16250

    Pontiac

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyGuy09  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone have any info on the spa at 30 Pontiac? Haven't seen any reports in a long time.
    Went a few weeks ago. I'd been there once before. Great massage with standard finish. She did let me wip her titties out and suck on them. Only one provider. She was probably early 40's. There are no signs anymore and I recommend you call in advance. She locks the door and you need to enter from he back of the building. Also, the disco ball is still rotating inside.

  11. #16249

    1021

    Has anyone had luck getting 2 girls at 1021? Tempted to ask next time I'm there but I figure the fee would be wild.

  12. #16248
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for that valuable info Katsuno! Arragatto gozaimus, to be sure! (I used to be able to spell it in Kana, but but language skills surely deteriorate after a while, and its been TOO long!

    No, its not a bucket list item--I've inseminated hundreds of very very fine Asian cunnts, LOL! But that was in Asia!

    Its just that I thought it would be nice to have a reliable go-to place nearby, in RI, for some bareback Asian poon, since I'm not planning to travel to Thailand again nor Japan, any time soon. In Japan, where I used to live and work, I would scoop street-meat there almost weekly. Streetwalkers are another venue I've never even dabbled in in the USA. Too dangerous. But I also miss Japan, especially Yokohama, where, at least 15 years ago when I lived there, the Chinese girls in the windows, and on every street corner in that Amsterdam-like window area, at 100 bucks US for incredible CIP beauties, and hard-drug free, were the norm.

    So, if anyone knows any AMPs in RI, that provide the coveted Geese for those Golden (bareback!) lays, please post, and let us know!
    Since I won't be making it to Thailand anytime in the next few years, any good Thai FS instances in NE would be appreciated by me as well. I had a couple in San Diego who I could get to BBBJ, but not to FS, and here I have only one for BBBJ.

  13. #16247

    He

    Quote Originally Posted by Searching4HE  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Very new to the hobby and just looking for HE at the moment. I'm considering 1021, but I've never been. Is 70/50 sufficient?
    Plenty of info on postings here. Go back and review posts you should find your answers. Play safe.

  14. #16246
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    In my experience it's generally very uncommon in AMPs, at least from a consistent perspective. There may be occasions when it happens. Ye olde YMMV. But not necessarily reliably. I know of 3 in MA where it was reliable; one in Boston shut down, one is now an infrequent provider (Waltham), and the other is QQ (aka Lincoln aka Envelope) in Worcester. If it's just a bucket list item, I'd say go to QQ. I've been there several times (it's a hike for me too) and it's always been $100 BBFS regardless of who was working.

    The other option I know of is the hotel Asians. Not an AMP, but at least some are willing to do BBFS for an upcharge (100). Roll the dice on what you get, most will definitely be on the older side.
    Thanks for that valuable info Katsuno! Arragatto gozaimus, to be sure! (I used to be able to spell it in Kana, but but language skills surely deteriorate after a while, and its been TOO long!

    No, its not a bucket list item--I've inseminated hundreds of very very fine Asian cunnts, LOL! But that was in Asia!

    Its just that I thought it would be nice to have a reliable go-to place nearby, in RI, for some bareback Asian poon, since I'm not planning to travel to Thailand again nor Japan, any time soon. In Japan, where I used to live and work, I would scoop street-meat there almost weekly. Streetwalkers are another venue I've never even dabbled in in the USA. Too dangerous. But I also miss Japan, especially Yokohama, where, at least 15 years ago when I lived there, the Chinese girls in the windows, and on every street corner in that Amsterdam-like window area, at 100 bucks US for incredible CIP beauties, and hard-drug free, were the norm.

    So, if anyone knows any AMPs in RI, that provide the coveted Geese for those Golden (bareback!) lays, please post, and let us know!

  15. #16245
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2189
    Quote Originally Posted by KatSuno1492  [View Original Post]
    I'd say go to QQ. I've been there several times (it's a hike for me too) and it's always been $100 BBFS regardless of who was working.
    That used to be the case. But my understanding is the woman now working with angela does not do BBFS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape