Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 2021 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 30313
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17713

    Jenna anyone confirmed

    I can't get the chick who posted Jenna gone to respond so is the lady in the pic the same Jenna from skip??
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jenna ftt.jpg‎  

  2. #17712
    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894
    How was the service? She's not far from me? How much was the damage?

  3. #17711

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Can you give us some details about her and your experience. Her appearance, location, and performance.
    I posted ab a week ago or earlier this week ab her. She has a great / sexy firm body. Very clean and smelled good. She is mostly on the south side of Charlotte. I even seen her in Florence one time. I tried to see her at the beach but she was leaving and our times didn't match up. To me she was fantastic but everything covered. But then again she or any of the other ladies treat everyone differently depending on the guy.

  4. #17710

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by TonguesOfFun  [View Original Post]
    I don't think so. I'm on her facebook and nobody is posting anything on her page about it.
    She has multiple pages and there is a post on one of them by a close friend but it doesn't give any details. I've searched her real name but found no obituary yet.

  5. #17709
    If I could block, I wouldn't see those chicks with sticks either.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.

  6. #17708

    Jenna

    First I am hearing of this. When did this happen? I guess it was an overdose? Or can anybody confirm this is true? Sad it had to end this way. May she find peace.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMechanik365  [View Original Post]
    That is sad. Hopefully she's finding the peace she couldn't find in this life. My condolences to her family and friends.

  7. #17707

    Difference

    There's also a difference between an undercover and an informant.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    I'm just teling you what I've been told by numerous girls. I didn't say it was true and that I believe it. But that's what a lot of them believe. Stating what they say.
    .

  8. #17706

    Dollface / Crystal

    Will insist on incall. Pics are misleading as she is much bigger in person. House is a disaster area. Likely filming you from the closet. When I left there was a guy in a car across the street filming me walking out of the house. I confronted her over text and response was "Oh that's just my uncle I don't know what he was doing" Most likely running a blackmail scam.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...c/503327684894

  9. #17705
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    She's a decent date at a good price point. All covered but YMMV. No obvious signs of a handler and no drama.

  10. #17704
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    Damn I was thinking about trying her out RIP.

  11. #17703

    Jenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    That is sad. Hopefully she's finding the peace she couldn't find in this life. My condolences to her family and friends.

  12. #17702

    Scary vs. Nasty

    I vote these two the scariest: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/618190667880 You can tell that neither one of them have any teeth. Yikes! Who would pay money for that?

    This one is straight up nasty: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...l/191310311566 One of you mongers must fess up to her. She posts all the time and is only doing so because she must get business. I wish STG had filters where I could block ads from providers I'll never see.

  13. #17701

    Jenna Died?

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    I don't think so. I'm on her facebook and nobody is posting anything on her page about it.

  14. #17700
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    I ask the chick on FB how Jenna died she didn't respond what is her last name or real name?
    You could always search the arrest records, we know she was recently in jail, then use her name posted there to search obits.

  15. #17699
    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    Can the undercover uncles pay the donation, strip, bang the girl, bust their nut or is that exceeding the limits?
    Having sex with a prostitute is probably gone too far. They get explained what their boundaries are. They are supposed to do as much to get evidence of prostitution so the moment he gave her the money or she agreed that would had been enough fir the arrest. They have to explain to the judge what happened and that will be a tight spot to be in. Likely that one got thrown out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape