Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,496 to 15,510 of 44215
-
05-08-22 13:05 #28720This is the OC Troll, if you don't want to read his shit then put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 45What is Hpending?
Miss Saigon got another handle I think.
Originally Posted by TradingFavs714
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 13:05 #28719Banned Member

Posts: 111Since Asians generally respect older people, and Asian women prioritize good providers and stable mature fatherly figures, this is actually a complement.
Originally Posted by HeartlessJay
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 13:02 #28718Senior Member

Posts: 28Just can't figure which medical building. Needle in a haystack.
Originally Posted by Creampiez
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 12:04 #28717Senior Member

Posts: 103Miss Saigon
Fb: Nina Tran Ginger.
Originally Posted by TradingFavs714
[View Original Post]
https://t.me/hpending69
The girl in the thumbnail pic is Gigi. She is amazing and so damn hot.
-
05-08-22 02:24 #28716Banned Member

Posts: 9Let them believe.
Keep the good puss.
Originally Posted by Typical007
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-22 01:43 #28715Senior Member

Posts: 244Hmmmm, gramps, now where have I heard that dig before LOL.
Originally Posted by Creampiez
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 21:47 #28714Senior Member

Posts: 56Saigon IG
Hey anyone know if M Saigon has a backup IG. Looks like hpending got shutdown.
-
05-07-22 19:15 #28713Banned Member

Posts: 9Dubois off of lake
I described it pretty good. Read carefully.
Originally Posted by Creampiez
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 19:07 #28712Forum Advertiser

Posts: 60Check this one out I found the right ad with real pics! I
https://us-orangecounty.bedpage.com/.../22462124.html
And to the guy who doesn't trust bedpage cause of a granny you shouldn't let that bad time stop you from giving it a second try. You never know how lucky you might get. (.
-
05-07-22 17:49 #28711Senior Member

Posts: 648Haha! Reminds me of the old Backpage ads. I never believed the photos. But some of those grannies would post outrageous fictional photos then answer the door causing me to say, HELL NO, and walk away!
Originally Posted by EastHornDog14
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:45 #28710Senior Member

Posts: 28No idea where dubois is. Been searching not even a mention of it.
Originally Posted by Creampiez
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 17:30 #28709Forum Advertiser

Posts: 60Anyone interested send a pm for details on this girl
I poster her bedpage link but just noticed no pics, I attached the one I found before https://us-orangecounty.ebackpage.co.../22454771.html.
-
05-07-22 16:36 #28708Senior Member

Posts: 120Sadly this is all too relatable. A while back I decided to try out one of those random Chinese ads on Bedpage. It's probably a good thing I tempered my expectations, because instead of a voluptous 21 yo in the ad, it was a grandma. Never repeating that again. Le sigh. Such is life.
Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 16:35 #28707Senior Member

Posts: 120Seems like he's referring to Southeast Asia.
Originally Posted by CubeBrick
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-22 16:27 #28706Banned Member

Posts: 9Bedpage vs Nightfunpages.
Both are pretty reliable then the some of the senior members in here. I saw this hot Asian gal. I think is racist to say Chinese or Japanese girls. It was at a Costa Mesa Apartment off of college ave. If you saw this af I'm sure you been here. She was in her 20's, total $160 for an hour. Simple back rub then flipped me over took her mask off and started to gobble my cock like a good turkey gobbling. After about 18 minutes she proceeded to lick my ass, didn't expect a salad tossed like Lucy does at fish and chips. But something about a hot 24 yr old that likes to eat ass. I was so hard and it felt so good. I started to fuck her pusy and then jizzed all over her ass crack.









Reply With Quote




