Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 827 of 2492 FirstFirst ... 327 727 777 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 877 927 1327 1827 ... LastLast
Results 12,391 to 12,405 of 37366
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24976
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseQuervos  [View Original Post]
    Haven't posted in awhile. Been nothing to post about. Slim pickings out here. Anyway went to see old faithful Foxy on Midlo. Seen her a bunch so guard was down. Had older black lady in room who was acting strange. Should have known. Out of bathroom comes a brother and I head straight out the door. Left the you know what on the dresser. Not worth the hassle. The notel named after our great city.
    There must be a mistake, you forgot to mention how Foxy immediately contacted you to say sorry about that and hey come get your money since you didn't get any service? Right?

    Yeah I'm being tongue in cheek but this is what makes me laugh at guys who be like she so sweet please treat her right. Laughable.

  2. #24975
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    You got lucky

    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this one for car date. Bbbjcimws for $80. She's a little heavier than pics but in good way. Can't DT bad gag reflex but enthusiastic hand and mouth routine. Fast strong action got the job done. Definitely see her again.
    Thats the same girl "Emily" or "Stella" who has been reported here as having pulled a couple cash and dash dates lately and a few months ago threatened to send her "peoples" to my house because she thought I had done her wrong somehow. They never came by. She was great fun when she first got in the game and she REALLY likes a rough fuck but she's never been able to dt and is more erratic than I'm looking these days. Glad you had fun, keep an eye out.

  3. #24974
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this one for car date. Bbbjcimws for $80. She's a little heavier than pics but in good way. Can't DT bad gag reflex but enthusiastic hand and mouth routine. Fast strong action got the job done. Definitely see her again.
    80 for a car date??

  4. #24973

    I agree!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrivnah  [View Original Post]
    I would definitely like any info on Winter. Been way too long.
    Also she is one of the few girls I was friendly with (friendly not friends LOL) . Hell I even paid double my normal rate one time to help her out for Christmas, and she didn't ask. But like I said friendly not friends and as much as I liked her what she did to get locked up was pretty fucked up. That being said I sure would like to see her again. She never disappointed.

  5. #24972
    Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaGuy  [View Original Post]
    Met this one for car date. Bbbjcimws for $80. She's a little heavier than pics but in good way. Can't DT bad gag reflex but enthusiastic hand and mouth routine. Fast strong action got the job done. Definitely see her again.
    Do you have a link?

  6. #24971
    Quote Originally Posted by IrideAss65  [View Original Post]
    Hey thanks. Haven't heard back from her I'm just running out of time. Oh well.
    I heard from her yesterday. She told me that her phone was broken and that she was waiting on getting another phone.

  7. #24970

    Fun girl

    Met this one for car date. Bbbjcimws for $80. She's a little heavier than pics but in good way. Can't DT bad gag reflex but enthusiastic hand and mouth routine. Fast strong action got the job done. Definitely see her again.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2998A16B-BCAD-4CBB-A960-AA259D8DD9E9.jpg‎   2678A6B5-ACA1-42AF-944D-146658A401CF.jpg‎   C2129818-2F8D-45C5-8347-5D16893FFCE1.jpg‎  

  8. #24969

    Foxy

    Haven't posted in awhile. Been nothing to post about. Slim pickings out here. Anyway went to see old faithful Foxy on Midlo. Seen her a bunch so guard was down. Had older black lady in room who was acting strange. Should have known. Out of bathroom comes a brother and I head straight out the door. Left the you know what on the dresser. Not worth the hassle. The notel named after our great city.

  9. #24968

    Back in the day

    Quote Originally Posted by TheEngineer  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I am sorry I cannot share as you haven't posted a single review yet. Please post some reviews so that others can trust. I have also asked around many regarding some contacts but very few have shared and that too very recently after I have posted more than 10 posts.
    You are lucky that some have shared with you because when I first joined this site senior members wouldn't give you the time of day. It was very frustrating at first but after doing some trail blazing and posting reviews I eventually gained the trust of others. Trust is the name of the game. If a provider trusts me to give out her info, you had better believe I am only going to give it to members I trust.

  10. #24967

    I second this!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyHead  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have an update on Winter?

    Last I heard, which has been at least a year ago. She was on a state sponsored vacation.

    She was a great one to see. Probably the only one in the area that literally enjoyed a deepthroat f*ck just like pounding the kitty hard. She'd take it in the throat just as hard.
    I would definitely like any info on Winter. Been way too long.

  11. #24966

    Winter? Where you at?

    Does anyone have an update on Winter?

    Last I heard, which has been at least a year ago. She was on a state sponsored vacation.

    She was a great one to see. Probably the only one in the area that literally enjoyed a deepthroat f*ck just like pounding the kitty hard. She'd take it in the throat just as hard.

  12. #24965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverRaider06  [View Original Post]
    Had the pleasure of chilling with her today. Setup was cake. Nice booty, fit body and really chill. She is not all business, she puts a lot of effort into it. Started out with Daty, then 69. Went to mish then popped with her cowgirl. Out of all of my reviews (I've done a bunch) she's on my top 3 list. She doesn't want me to give out her rates. Message her for rates.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26604966
    OK good to know because I could've sworn she's had some bad reviews that's why I never partook. Thanks might give her a try appreciate the review. Be safe.

  13. #24964

    Staci ora

    Had the pleasure of chilling with her today. Setup was cake. Nice booty, fit body and really chill. She is not all business, she puts a lot of effort into it. Started out with Daty, then 69. Went to mish then popped with her cowgirl. Out of all of my reviews (I've done a bunch) she's on my top 3 list. She doesn't want me to give out her rates. Message her for rates.

    Stay safe,

    Raider.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/26604966

  14. #24963

    Tiny

    Quote Originally Posted by GotAGirl69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone experienced the trip to Greece with Tiny?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...e/442471155986
    When I contacted her last year, she said it is a Benjamin extra. So didn't proceed.

  15. #24962
    Quote Originally Posted by Keith2012  [View Original Post]
    Which one of you John's is responsible for this?
    Where is this pic from? Definitely doesn't look like the place she hosts her incalls from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape