Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 841 of 2019 FirstFirst ... 341 741 791 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 891 941 1341 1841 ... LastLast
Results 12,601 to 12,615 of 30277
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17677
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/451773874276

    Saw some positive reviews on her recently so gave her a try. I'll start with the positives: She is good at sucking and fucking, gets into it and does a little dirty talk and moaning. She has great, long nipples, and a nice, fresh pussy. She has a really nice personality too.

    The negatives far outweigh the positives for me. She doesn't look as good as her pictures, her face is not as cute, and there's baby damage. She's staying in an Econo-dump near the airport with tons of sketchy people in the parking lot and stairwells. Sketchiest place I've ever been in the hobby. I almost left, but little head was taking over. The setup was pretty frustrating as well. She went silent when I texted to confirm an hour before. I knew the general location so I headed that way anyway. She finally responded right at our agreed upon time and claimed she fell asleep. She must be on the same weed that Becca is on. She gave me the address and asked me to bring condoms and a coffee. WTF, I'm all ready to start the deed, not go shopping for you. As luck would have it, I was waiting at a Starbucks drinking a coffee myself and I already had condoms with me. I picked up a coffee to go and was on my way. She claims that she always asks us mongers to bring her something, says that cops can't give you something without it being entrapment. Who knows.

    Everything was covered including the BJ. I'm not a fan of CBJ and if I knew that up front, I wouldn't have seen her. To her credit, it was probably the best feeling CBJ I've had. On the drive home I noticed that my clothes smelled like smoke. Fuck.

    Obviously, I won't repeat. I wanted to share some of this stuff since most reports paint her in a better light.
    Did she ask for a pic because when I said I'm black she ask for a pic I aborted because I figured that was the end she just store or delete the picture go ghost.

  2. #17676
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Very GFE. More GFE than most girlfriends I've have. Plenty of time working up for it for starters.
    Yep, completely get that. Any type of connection, whatever that may be, def makes it better.

  3. #17675
    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/451773874276

    Saw some positive reviews on her recently so gave her a try. I'll start with the positives: She is good at sucking and fucking, gets into it and does a little dirty talk and moaning. She has great, long nipples, and a nice, fresh pussy. She has a really nice personality too.

    The negatives far outweigh the positives for me. She doesn't look as good as her pictures, her face is not as cute, and there's baby damage. She's staying in an Econo-dump near the airport with tons of sketchy people in the parking lot and stairwells. Sketchiest place I've ever been in the hobby. I almost left, but little head was taking over. The setup was pretty frustrating as well. She went silent when I texted to confirm an hour before. I knew the general location so I headed that way anyway. She finally responded right at our agreed upon time and claimed she fell asleep. She must be on the same weed that Becca is on. She gave me the address and asked me to bring condoms and a coffee. WTF, I'm all ready to start the deed, not go shopping for you. As luck would have it, I was waiting at a Starbucks drinking a coffee myself and I already had condoms with me. I picked up a coffee to go and was on my way. She claims that she always asks us mongers to bring her something, says that cops can't give you something without it being entrapment. Who knows.

    Everything was covered including the BJ. I'm not a fan of CBJ and if I knew that up front, I wouldn't have seen her. To her credit, it was probably the best feeling CBJ I've had. On the drive home I noticed that my clothes smelled like smoke. Fuck.

    Obviously, I won't repeat. I wanted to share some of this stuff since most reports paint her in a better light.
    She never responds to me I guess I got bad breath coming thru the text app.

  4. #17674
    Very GFE. More GFE than most girlfriends I've have. Plenty of time working up for it for starters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bouinage  [View Original Post]
    What made it the best? Raw? Or she was really into you? Not saying your wrong just curious. IMO most raw is better than non-raw!!

  5. #17673
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It has been forever since I had any good brown sugar. I'd like to find one that will take it bare. Some of the best pussy I ever had was black.
    What made it the best? Raw? Or she was really into you? Not saying your wrong just curious. IMO most raw is better than non-raw!!

  6. #17672

    It's true

    Quote Originally Posted by MiddleAge57  [View Original Post]
    As I've said several times, timing is everything in this game. Both times that I saw her, she was staying on Yorkmont. She told me that she was a weed smoker but she was coherent the times that I saw her. I was satisfied with both visits. She didn't watch the clock during my visits. I know exactly the sketchy place that you are referring to. You definitely don't want to be there after sundown.

    I've had a few girls ask me to bring them something to prove that I'm not an uncle. I've always wonder if that is true. My guess is no but IDK for sure.
    I've actually been doing this hobby for a while now and this is true. They get you to buy them a drink or smoke or something. Just like some will get you to pull your d**k out or rub their p*why time you get into the room. Cops can't do any of this.

  7. #17671

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    She wanted. 05 deposit for incall which is minimum but still I didn't go for it. Also she was angry when I declined deposit request. I have seen few old mixed reviews but not sure what is current status.
    I'm surprised she asked for any deposit. I've seen her four times now and she has never asked me to send her a deposit. She has always been super cool with me.

  8. #17670
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    It has been forever since I had any good brown sugar. I'd like to find one that will take it bare. Some of the best pussy I ever had was black.
    My best was definitely Latina. Close 2nd was a black girl named Shay.

  9. #17669
    It has been forever since I had any good brown sugar. I'd like to find one that will take it bare. Some of the best pussy I ever had was black.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Lately I been having a thing for soul sisters since my run in with Slim the Gawdess. I met her at her in all location on sugar creek: https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...n/908474571870 Loved my time with her! Cool chick. Greeted me naked at the door. She instantly hops on the bed and puts her ass up and head down and says, "are you going to fuck me good?" This is happening as I'm taking off my shoes!

    I get naked and hop on the bed and she takes my cock in her mouth. Doesn't say a word but just keeps on taking it all the way in. I'm complimenting her skills the whole time she's sucking me. I tell her to stop cause I'm getting ready to bust. I grab the condom and I ask her how she wants to fuck. She choose mish. I climb aboard and she starts rocking the bed and shaking her ass and honestly, I swear, it was as if she was having an epileptic seizure. I was holding on thinking she'll tire out. Nope. She kept humping. It was a good time! I think black providers on average are better than their white counterparts. They just seem to have more passion. Damage was .60.

  10. #17668

    Lexi Mari

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/451773874276

    Saw some positive reviews on her recently so gave her a try. I'll start with the positives: She is good at sucking and fucking, gets into it and does a little dirty talk and moaning. She has great, long nipples, and a nice, fresh pussy. She has a really nice personality too.

    The negatives far outweigh the positives for me. She doesn't look as good as her pictures, her face is not as cute, and there's baby damage. She's staying in an Econo-dump near the airport with tons of sketchy people in the parking lot and stairwells. Sketchiest place I've ever been in the hobby. I almost left, but little head was taking over. The setup was pretty frustrating as well. She went silent when I texted to confirm an hour before. I knew the general location so I headed that way anyway. She finally responded right at our agreed upon time and claimed she fell asleep. She must be on the same weed that Becca is on. She gave me the address and asked me to bring condoms and a coffee. WTF, I'm all ready to start the deed, not go shopping for you. As luck would have it, I was waiting at a Starbucks drinking a coffee myself and I already had condoms with me. I picked up a coffee to go and was on my way. She claims that she always asks us mongers to bring her something, says that cops can't give you something without it being entrapment. Who knows.

    Everything was covered including the BJ. I'm not a fan of CBJ and if I knew that up front, I wouldn't have seen her. To her credit, it was probably the best feeling CBJ I've had. On the drive home I noticed that my clothes smelled like smoke. Fuck.

    Obviously, I won't repeat. I wanted to share some of this stuff since most reports paint her in a better light.
    Is this the same "Let's make a porno and get wild" Lexi? TIA.

  11. #17667

    Sketchy places

    As I've said several times, timing is everything in this game. Both times that I saw her, she was staying on Yorkmont. She told me that she was a weed smoker but she was coherent the times that I saw her. I was satisfied with both visits. She didn't watch the clock during my visits. I know exactly the sketchy place that you are referring to. You definitely don't want to be there after sundown.

    I've had a few girls ask me to bring them something to prove that I'm not an uncle. I've always wonder if that is true. My guess is no but IDK for sure.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/451773874276

    Saw some positive reviews on her recently so gave her a try. I'll start with the positives: She is good at sucking and fucking, gets into it and does a little dirty talk and moaning. She has great, long nipples, and a nice, fresh pussy. She has a really nice personality too.

    The negatives far outweigh the positives for me. She doesn't look as good as her pictures, her face is not as cute, and there's baby damage. She's staying in an Econo-dump near the airport with tons of sketchy people in the parking lot and stairwells. Sketchiest place I've ever been in the hobby. I almost left, but little head was taking over. The setup was pretty frustrating as well. She went silent when I texted to confirm an hour before. I knew the general location so I headed that way anyway. She finally responded right at our agreed upon time and claimed she fell asleep. She must be on the same weed that Becca is on. She gave me the address and asked me to bring condoms and a coffee. WTF, I'm all ready to start the deed, not go shopping for you. As luck would have it, I was waiting at a Starbucks drinking a coffee myself and I already had condoms with me. I picked up a coffee to go and was on my way. She claims that she always asks us mongers to bring her something, says that cops can't give you something without it being entrapment. Who knows.

  12. #17666

    Lexxi Mari

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...y/451773874276

    Saw some positive reviews on her recently so gave her a try. I'll start with the positives: She is good at sucking and fucking, gets into it and does a little dirty talk and moaning. She has great, long nipples, and a nice, fresh pussy. She has a really nice personality too.

    The negatives far outweigh the positives for me. She doesn't look as good as her pictures, her face is not as cute, and there's baby damage. She's staying in an Econo-dump near the airport with tons of sketchy people in the parking lot and stairwells. Sketchiest place I've ever been in the hobby. I almost left, but little head was taking over. The setup was pretty frustrating as well. She went silent when I texted to confirm an hour before. I knew the general location so I headed that way anyway. She finally responded right at our agreed upon time and claimed she fell asleep. She must be on the same weed that Becca is on. She gave me the address and asked me to bring condoms and a coffee. WTF, I'm all ready to start the deed, not go shopping for you. As luck would have it, I was waiting at a Starbucks drinking a coffee myself and I already had condoms with me. I picked up a coffee to go and was on my way. She claims that she always asks us mongers to bring her something, says that cops can't give you something without it being entrapment. Who knows.

    Everything was covered including the BJ. I'm not a fan of CBJ and if I knew that up front, I wouldn't have seen her. To her credit, it was probably the best feeling CBJ I've had. On the drive home I noticed that my clothes smelled like smoke. Fuck.

    Obviously, I won't repeat. I wanted to share some of this stuff since most reports paint her in a better light.

  13. #17665

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    Trying to find experiences with this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...447/7047243230
    She wanted. 05 deposit for incall which is minimum but still I didn't go for it. Also she was angry when I declined deposit request. I have seen few old mixed reviews but not sure what is current status.

  14. #17664
    Thanks. Just in the mood for a thin trashy chick, LOL.

  15. #17663

    Correction/Site changing my word

    She has a few reviews on "EM"

    Quote Originally Posted by KingEpqng  [View Original Post]
    I've never seen her and wouldn't want to, but she used to work with another girl. She has a few reviews on them.
    .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape