Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26231

    Waste of time

    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    This one posted about a week or 2 ago. I know she was in the hobby on the regular a few years ago before she went missing. Do anyone have any Intel on her?
    I am so pissed writing this as I JUST left her spot (hotel on ss). She quotes me $ for qv, whatever, she seemed like she was better in her new vid on the alligator site so I decided to head over. Get there and immediately she begs for payment so I say okay I will put my phone with payment screen on the counter on your side so you can feel safe. As soon as I do that she says she's on the rag and can only do CBJ. I say okay well I am changing the payment and she begs and tears up claiming she's going to lose the room and her sister just had a baby. I say okay fine whatever and she starts sucking and goes by the way you only have a few minutes left bc you were arguing about payment during the qv. I told her she was a fucking scammer and dipped. She is waste of space in this town and a great example of why we should make sure women like her and her mother have the right that's so hotly debated right now (joke, I am not political). But yea seriously stay tf away.

  2. #26230
    Quote Originally Posted by MraznMan  [View Original Post]
    Anymore reviews? She only has 1 ad. Which is cool. But also sketchy. Is she thick or thin?
    Sorry disregard my post. I found her reviews.

  3. #26229
    Quote Originally Posted by StewieGriffin  [View Original Post]
    She has been around for years. Comes and goes. Her prices are pretty high and she expects tips. And she will blow your phone up. I saw her years ago and.

    Had no complaints but her prices were lower back then. Not sure what her service is like these days.
    Anymore reviews? She only has 1 ad. Which is cool. But also sketchy. Is she thick or thin?

  4. #26228

    Info

    This one posted about a week or 2 ago. I know she was in the hobby on the regular a few years ago before she went missing. Do anyone have any Intel on her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220506-173421_Messenger.jpg‎  

  5. #26227
    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger  [View Original Post]
    She seems shady as fuck. Always changing names and numbers. Is she up to no good or what?
    I haven't met her, but there is usually a reason behind the name and number changes.

  6. #26226
    Quote Originally Posted by MRBrooks1133  [View Original Post]
    I was thinking about hooking up with her. She's at the econolounge on cagel rd. Is she legit?
    I can second the original report.

  7. #26225

    Dry

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlandoMonger  [View Original Post]
    She seems shady as fuck. Always changing names and numbers. Is she up to no good or what?
    Dry as a Desert, save your coins.

  8. #26224

    Re: KFCBBBJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetPervert9  [View Original Post]
    KFCBBBJ LMAO! That's funny as hell!
    I once experienced BBBJWEP <While Eating Pizza>, but dude has me beat!

  9. #26223
    Quote Originally Posted by JboJonas  [View Original Post]
    I want to say it was 30 tokens for the KFCBBBJ
    KFCBBBJ LMAO! That's funny as hell!

  10. #26222

    The Other Lauren

    The story about Lauren is stupid funny! Does anyone have Intel on the other Lauren on Tryst (Lauren Sawyer)?

    She looks like fun.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexxxyredhead

    Thanks in advance and Stay Safe!

  11. #26221

    Any info on this one?

    She seems shady as fuck. Always changing names and numbers. Is she up to no good or what?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jtD1ew.jpg‎   1cm0SR.jpg‎   y2lawS.jpg‎   ODY5NDQ3OGQ1Mzk2YTg5ZWI0YTZiNjhiMDY4OTlhZmFlNjJkMTk.jpg‎  

  12. #26220

    Got MILF?

    If you are interested in an awesome "late 30's"type, great body and very much enjoys the experience, I cannot recommend this new one to our scene.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/261053213788

    Set up was easy, very reliable comms, very upscale Ponte Vedra Beach location (finally-not traveling to the west side!

    Ania seems like a young mother that is doing the best she can for her daughter and really wants to please. She is new to the trade so please treat her well, this kind of quality doesn't come around often and I hope some idiot doesn't ruin a good thing.

    No drugs, no attitude, great service and intelligent all with a cool euro accent. What more can we ask for.

    Happy to answer any questions thru messages.

    Best and have fun.

    Suit.

  13. #26219

    Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxGunner  [View Original Post]
    Had a dream in the car with Lo in the Arlington area.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...m/211495464067

    Easy text set up, asked the usual questions and met up at her place, parked in the yard. In my dream, we jumped in the back seat and for 80 roses there was a nice BBJCIM. She has a decent technique, she's clean, and her pics are fairly accurate. Will repeat if the need arises.
    I gave up on Lo. She got a case of the sticky fingers the last 2 times I saw her. She didn't get anything expensive but stuff was missing in the SUV after the deed. I have no use for a thief.

  14. #26218
    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog12  [View Original Post]
    I've made contact with Haylee from Tryst and considering setting up a session. I don't see a lot of recent reviews and curious if anyone has had a good / safe experience with her lately?

    Thanks.
    Saw her recently. Same sweet country girl. Greatest ass view ever when doing doggy.

  15. #26217
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveJones1969  [View Original Post]
    No worries here. Set up an appointment with confidence.
    Saw her recently. Same sweet country gal. Best looking ass ever when doing doggy. Treat her right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape