Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 854 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 904 954 1354 1854 ... LastLast
Results 12,796 to 12,810 of 30808
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18013
    I tried get the other day, required I'd and selfie or references. I supplied references but they were unresponsive (I thought obviously but hey). Didn't feel comfortable giving Id. Is there another way around this? I tried another with same results.

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kaiya recently from BKS, everything set up through BKS scheduler, arrived at a nice Hotel and received the room number no waiting. Beautiful young lady opens the door and the fun begins. I was instantly attracted to her and was excited before we even started. We started off with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie and CIM. This girl really knows how to ride and talking in Spanish really turned me on. I will definitely visit again, I put her and Calena top of my list of young ladies. $$50 for the Hour.

  2. #18012
    Quote Originally Posted by Parabola  [View Original Post]
    $250 for the hour? Did I read that right?
    That's the VIP rate with BKS once you have already seen someone. I believe her normal rate is 300 or 350. Kaiya is decent, but I wouldn't put her in the same category as Calena, other than age. Calena is a petite spinner with a grip like no other. Kaiya is much looser. Still a decent time though. She does Greek as well. Calena is my ATF at BKS, since Desi is no longer there.

  3. #18011
    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    It's nowhere near Renae, but it's decent. Better than AJ that's for sure.

    HolyDiver.
    Everyone is better than AJ, because she's terrible. You'll be better off saving some money and just get a fleshlight.

  4. #18010

    Kaiya

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSports  [View Original Post]
    Visited Kaiya recently from BKS, everything set up through BKS scheduler, arrived at a nice Hotel and received the room number no waiting. Beautiful young lady opens the door and the fun begins. I was instantly attracted to her and was excited before we even started. We started off with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie and CIM. This girl really knows how to ride and talking in Spanish really turned me on. I will definitely visit again, I put her and Calena top of my list of young ladies. $$50 for the Hour.
    $250 for the hour? Did I read that right?

  5. #18009
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Well shit. I think I ended up on her shitlist somehow.
    Nope I'm just dumb. Getting up with her tomorrow.

  6. #18008

    BKS Kaiya

    Visited Kaiya recently from BKS, everything set up through BKS scheduler, arrived at a nice Hotel and received the room number no waiting. Beautiful young lady opens the door and the fun begins. I was instantly attracted to her and was excited before we even started. We started off with BBBJ, cowgirl, missionary, doggie and CIM. This girl really knows how to ride and talking in Spanish really turned me on. I will definitely visit again, I put her and Calena top of my list of young ladies. $$50 for the Hour.

  7. #18007
    Quote Originally Posted by Nattie  [View Original Post]
    Someone needs to check this out and report back. There are two Latinas in an apartment complex off Western. I tried 2 days ago but ran out of time waiting (15 min) and had to leave but they texted back after I was driving. They were here a few months ago off Western so I assume the same group. I saw one named Zara last time and she was great. Here is the link: $120/ qv and $150/ half.

    https://aypapi.com.listcrawler.eu/po...leigh/77606386

    Any takers--report back..
    Did you try these?

  8. #18006
    Quote Originally Posted by Rink1966  [View Original Post]
    I saw her Wednesday. Great time super sexy.
    Well shit. I think I ended up on her shitlist somehow.

  9. #18005

    Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyMooch  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard from or seen Jessica Foxx recently? Been trying to get up with her and she's usually pretty quick to respond even if she's out of town. Last week or so has been radio silence.
    I saw her Wednesday. Great time super sexy.

  10. #18004
    Has anyone heard from or seen Jessica Foxx recently? Been trying to get up with her and she's usually pretty quick to respond even if she's out of town. Last week or so has been radio silence.

  11. #18003

    Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by HolyDiver01  [View Original Post]
    I hope someone has seen her and can confirm it's worth the price of admission, but OMG if this isn't GPS, I don't know what is.

    HolyDiver.
    Her Slixa ad says visiting and Tantra. YMMV.

    Nice pictures but couldn't locate any reviews from other locations.

  12. #18002

    RE: Alexxxa

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    How good is her head game? It's unfortunate that there's the risk of catching something from a more "involved"interaction. I had read from post in the past that she was quite fun to be with.
    It's nowhere near Renae, but it's decent. Better than AJ that's for sure.

    HolyDiver.

  13. #18001

    Noa

    Still hoping to receive Noa's contact info. I promise to be good.

  14. #18000

    Alexxxa

    Quote Originally Posted by FineTaste  [View Original Post]
    I've seen Alexxxa multiple times over the past 2 years maybe once a month consistently. I also had a deal with her where I used to fuck her for 40. Soon she began to ask 60 for the visit and I was ok with that as well but now she doesn't go below 100 no matter how many times I reminded her how we met pretty regularly. I've also had a scare in the past and make it a point to always cover up if I ever fuck her but usually go for BBBJ with CIM. Given her rates and the risk in seeing her I probably will think seriously before contacting her again.
    How good is her head game? It's unfortunate that there's the risk of catching something from a more "involved"interaction. I had read from post in the past that she was quite fun to be with.

  15. #17999

    RE: Leena

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueDrifter  [View Original Post]
    She is definitely someone I like to see, kinda pricey but hopefully worth admission.
    I hope someone has seen her and can confirm it's worth the price of admission, but OMG if this isn't GPS, I don't know what is.

    HolyDiver.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape