Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19255

    Cops

    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I've seen the Rubratings ads up on RubMD. Not sure if they carbon copied them or not but looks like RubRatings 2. 0.
    Yes. Be especially careful near the Route 104 Auburn exit.

  2. #19254

    Changing times

    I have worked hard to get in contact with and get appointments with Part-time / UTR ladies discussing them returning;, but there is $ lying on massage tables with increasing demand and not enough providers. I paid $300 to a veteran who is just back. (Please don't ask contact. I have been bitten by that shitstorm). The point is that you too can reach out to your old providers that worked the edges and bailed out during pandemic.

    Any info on this lady.

    https://rubmd.com/st-louis-mo/a61b11...4-a6991884b153

  3. #19253

    STL massages

    Was around and decided to venture out for some fun.

    First was Oriental AMP off Bayless. Sasha did not disappoint, very pretty. I got the sense more was available off the clock if that makes sense.

    Second was Eden — beautiful in her own right, good massage and always good company. She gives a fantastic BBJCIM, no rushing by any means. Seem to be becoming a regular there.

    Met Reanne for the first time. The incall location is a little run down and in a rougher part of town but did not seem unsafe. She is talented. She must be in her 40's but still looks decent. Her BBJCIM was a whole new experience. I didn't last as long as I usually do. Told her to keep the extra as a tip LOL.

    In all, I'd repeat all 3 experiences.

    Max.

  4. #19252

    AMP busts

    Quote Originally Posted by BigJohn314  [View Original Post]
    Election year. Nothing more.
    Unfortunately, it is more than just election year politics. It is the whole anti-trafficking narrative where asian spas are depicted as dens of sexual slavery. The anti-trafficking industry of nonproductive workers grifting off the soft heartedness of Americans were not able to find enough underage trafficking victims because there are not nearly as many as they had claimed. So, now they've expanded their cause to include those poor Asian women forced into sexual servitude in spas across the United States hidden in plain sight in a shopping center near you. Of course some of these poor women don't realize they are being victimized so it is perfectly fine to arrest them in order to rescue them!

  5. #19251
    Quote Originally Posted by Saipan311  [View Original Post]
    The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.
    It seems like most or all of these problems are with the St Louis County Police Department. Very few if any problems caused by police departments of any of the cities within StL County.

  6. #19250
    Quote Originally Posted by Saipan311  [View Original Post]
    The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.
    Election year. Nothing more.

  7. #19249
    Quote Originally Posted by DerDeered  [View Original Post]
    I was not as impressed. Yes you can find much younger than Centerville but they cannot take larger sizes. I've been to 3 different ones and they each had way too much trouble so I'm done. As always YMMV.
    Now that you mentioned it I did have one that gave me the I'm too tight routine. But I've had some that could take the pounding too. Like you said, YMMV.

  8. #19248
    Quote Originally Posted by RickBarnes  [View Original Post]
    This was on the news last week:

    https://www.kmov.com/2022/04/07/poli...-louis-county/

    That's the only thing I know.
    The AMP busts in STL make absolutely no sense. Not sure what is behind this.

  9. #19247
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.
    I was not as impressed. Yes you can find much younger than Centerville but they cannot take larger sizes. I've been to 3 different ones and they each had way too much trouble so I'm done. As always YMMV.

  10. #19246
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.
    Well, ISP headquarters are there soooooooo, yea.

  11. #19245
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingNLiking  [View Original Post]
    Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?
    I've seen the Rubratings ads up on RubMD. Not sure if they carbon copied them or not but looks like RubRatings 2. 0.

  12. #19244
    Quote Originally Posted by Jello816  [View Original Post]
    Finally made the drive from STL. I went to Fitness, off McArther. I preferred to drive to another, but I had a late start. Plus it was 1 pm, and I had to drive back to STL. I don't remember the her name, it was older woman in red lacy getup, maybe 40's, decent (what felt like natural C) walked me back. She has a few tattoos, my favorite is the that sits above the her box. Massage wasn't a massage at all, it was basically a rub with some oil, last 10 minutes, and no table shower. Minimal teasing, after the flip everything was covered, in what felt like commercial grade material. Honestly, I don't think she was in the mood, but she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, she really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. She even let me press on her gloryhole, while doggy which surprised me. Afterwards, she laid there with me for a few. She came back and clean me up, then while I was sitting she came behind me and gave me decent shoulder and neck rub. Then I was out, standard pricing. I am not sure if I'd repeat. There's a girl here Sarah, that never disappoints. I may try one of the other places.

    Tips for anyone making that drive. There was a lot of highway patrolman catching speeders. I passed at least 9 police vehicles. It got worse the closer you get into Springfield. I didn't see any once I got inside the city.
    Do some digging on the Springfield forum and you can find ladies in their 30's if not mid 20's. I've found some real gems there. All FS. And he's not joking, IL highway patrol are thick up there. I highly recommend the drive, nonetheless. Happy mother's day all you mother lovers LOL.

  13. #19243
    Quote Originally Posted by LookingNLiking  [View Original Post]
    Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?
    Take a look in Illinois, Missouri is just a waste of time and money.

  14. #19242
    Since Rubratings is down, best place to find massages?

  15. #19241

    Springfield AMP

    Finally made the drive from STL. I went to Fitness, off McArther. I preferred to drive to another, but I had a late start. Plus it was 1 pm, and I had to drive back to STL. I don't remember the her name, it was older woman in red lacy getup, maybe 40's, decent (what felt like natural C) walked me back. She has a few tattoos, my favorite is the that sits above the her box. Massage wasn't a massage at all, it was basically a rub with some oil, last 10 minutes, and no table shower. Minimal teasing, after the flip everything was covered, in what felt like commercial grade material. Honestly, I don't think she was in the mood, but she was a trooper and pushed through, climbing on top for some reverse CG. She warmed up fast, the longer it went on the more fun we both had, she really got into it. We did them all, standing and table mish, CG, doggy. She even let me press on her gloryhole, while doggy which surprised me. Afterwards, she laid there with me for a few. She came back and clean me up, then while I was sitting she came behind me and gave me decent shoulder and neck rub. Then I was out, standard pricing. I am not sure if I'd repeat. There's a girl here Sarah, that never disappoints. I may try one of the other places.

    Tips for anyone making that drive. There was a lot of highway patrolman catching speeders. I passed at least 9 police vehicles. It got worse the closer you get into Springfield. I didn't see any once I got inside the city.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape