Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 533 of 1795 FirstFirst ... 33 433 483 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 583 633 1033 1533 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 26918
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18938
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPepper2976  [View Original Post]
    This is why I use agencies or tryst. Phones are antiquated these days, you either use something like telegram or email / sms.

    But also:

    An agency is reputable, with tryst the provider is verified.

    Either way you know you're not meeting LEO.

    However its not really possible to request certain services if they haven't met you, you may be able to request a certain type of visit or perhaps how they look with clothing but in my experience it hasn't been more than that unless you speak with the provider during the previous visit to know what they are willing to do next time.
    Thank you for suggestion. Would you be kindly able to provide or name agencies website link?

  2. #18937
    Quote Originally Posted by Devil6661  [View Original Post]
    How to indirectly ask for services over the phone? Or any means? Don't want to fall for the LEO trap. After agreement. I'd go into to the room and drop $ and personal stuff on the counter without saying anything is good enough? How to avoid trap?
    This is why I use agencies or tryst. Phones are antiquated these days, you either use something like telegram or email / sms.

    But also:

    An agency is reputable, with tryst the provider is verified.

    Either way you know you're not meeting LEO.

    However its not really possible to request certain services if they haven't met you, you may be able to request a certain type of visit or perhaps how they look with clothing but in my experience it hasn't been more than that unless you speak with the provider during the previous visit to know what they are willing to do next time.

  3. #18936
    Anyone see Kelani in Chicago?

    She seems to be inactive.

    Her twitter is at Kelanichi.

  4. #18935

    How to avoid falling into LEO trap? Maybe the provider is LEO?

    How to indirectly ask for services over the phone? Or any means? Don't want to fall for the LEO trap. After agreement. I'd go into to the room and drop $ and personal stuff on the counter without saying anything is good enough? How to avoid trap?

  5. #18934

    Traveling

    Hey, from Louisville, traveling up.

    Through Indy and Chicago next month. Would love some solid recommendations if anyone has any. I have an UTR in Louisville to share if anyone travels down that way and is interested as well. Thanks!

  6. #18933
    Senior Member


    Posts: 395

    Touring

    Quote Originally Posted by Domo18  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting the Schaumburg area this memorial day weekend, and I was wondering what areas are gtg and what areas should I stay away from. Also any recommendations on who I should see while I'm here?
    A lot girls tour that area. If you earn something more guaranteed use agency. They host in that area.

    http://www.chicagocovergirls.com/companions.html

  7. #18932

    Um, it was a chick

    Quote Originally Posted by Jc2490  [View Original Post]
    That is a dude.
    She had video on her Snapchat of them together, was 100 a female. I may have the spelling incorrect. Thanks.

  8. #18931

    Itzel

    Quote Originally Posted by DennyOlsen  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone manage to see Crystal's friend Itzel? Her ad was up for two days like last week or so, but I flaked and now she took it down. I can't get Crystal to respond to me. If anyone has seen her, or has her number, pleas PM me. Thanks.
    That is a dude.

  9. #18930
    Quote Originally Posted by Fdottt  [View Original Post]
    Nobody is saying avoid LC. Just use better sense. You gave more money hoping it would make it better smh.
    This is not the only bad experience I have had so far, as there is multiple. I know that, but as a personal favor for myself I'm deciding to do so for myself, because at the end of the day it simply comes down to: " you pay for what you get".

  10. #18929
    I'm going to be visiting the Schaumburg area this memorial day weekend, and I was wondering what areas are gtg and what areas should I stay away from. Also any recommendations on who I should see while I'm here?

  11. #18928

    Itzel?

    Did anyone manage to see Crystal's friend Itzel? Her ad was up for two days like last week or so, but I flaked and now she took it down. I can't get Crystal to respond to me. If anyone has seen her, or has her number, pleas PM me. Thanks.

  12. #18927
    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    Thanks man, I learned my lesson the hard to way to avoid LC like the plague.
    Nobody is saying avoid LC. Just use better sense. You gave more money hoping it would make it better smh.

  13. #18926

    MeToo

    Quote Originally Posted by HamSolo  [View Original Post]
    This time watcher ratchet ass hoe right off the bat when I walked in, looked as if she was high on something because she was super talkative, and basically would not shut the fuck up about going on talking about zodiac nonsense. I had no idea she had set her iPhone timer, after she was done talking said: " we only have 19 minutes then I'm kicking you out". I said that's bs, ok since your money hungry I'll give you $40 more, which total paid for mediocre service was $240 for mediocre service. She doesn't allow CIM, so I busted from a handjob towards the end of the session, cleaned my self up and left.

    Guys don't see her, as I've no idea how she's in business w that unshaven pussy, armpit hair, and nasty attitude, which gives off robotic sex vibes, almost as if you're fucking a robot in Japan, when visiting the sex cafe.

    This girl lives originally in California, and was last in Minnesota before visiting here, as apparently the hotel over there kicked her out because she made it obvious w what kind of work she was doing, because she's a classless hoe. My advice, if you're into robotic time watching sex, then go for it, otherwise save yourself some money and let's blacklist this ****.

    Location: Double Tree Hilton (Rosemont).

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...icago/80948151
    I had a dream with her too earlier this week. Early morning on Tuesday. I was in the area and took the shot. She was clean and friendly with me with just enough talk. I did not feel any issues with the attitude. May be you caught her on the wrong time. Also the donation was 1. 8 for h. I probably stayed there for 40-45 minutes. Didn't offer much in terms of activities though. LFK, CBJ, and finished in Mish. May be a 7/10 . I will not repeat though. Sorry that your exp was bad.

  14. #18925

    Missy

    Had a dream with Missy from the former Cicero house, She is no longer listing her ad and has a new number. Hit me via PM if you want it, she is no longer advertising as she has scaled down her clients list, I highly recommend, I know she has been talked about quite a bit, so I have the precious new digits for senior members only. The menu is extensive and very reasonable for such a tight little spinner. She has become my new favorite replacing KK.

  15. #18924

    Good stuff

    Quote Originally Posted by LongDStyle  [View Original Post]
    Probably would've been best to walk out as soon as the attitude came or even when she announced the time remaining. That's only if you didn't pay as soon as you entered or sent some deposit. These providers can be hard to get rid of as they move around a lot. Yea they may never get a repeat but they can rely on a trickle of first timers. Some guys will see a bad review and still pull the trigger to try their luck but all they need is a couple first timers a day and move to another city or part of town. I usually don't see providers without much review and if I do I'm cautious about spending too much. 240 is too big of a gamble for me personally. Giving her that extra (she didnt ask for) didnt make things better. You couldve gave her 6x a bigger tip and still got the same lousy service. Tipping rarely gives you better quality. It may increase the time you have or give you more menu options but in the end it rarely increases quality. These providers will say or do anything to separate you from your money. Once they have it, you lose control. No matter how much you gave them. However thanks for reporting back. At least you did get service.
    And thanks for chiming in, mr. L d style!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape