Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #48101

    Reverse move LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by AtlantaFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    Sasa has some really great techniques including this "reverse" move that is really a lot of fun!
    What is this reverse move, I had sasa before, no idea what is it? Maybe she didn't do to me? But she really strong massage for sure, I care about massage more when I really tired. Please pm me if you like.

  2. #48100

    SASA at Massage Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by Sukkvv11  [View Original Post]
    Do you get her name? I am a regular of legend, seems they got few new girls recently, I always got good treatment here, pm me if you like.
    Sasa has some really great techniques including this "reverse" move that is really a lot of fun!

  3. #48099
    Quote Originally Posted by BrickJob  [View Original Post]
    I'll share what has worked for me. She is a business woman who will negotiate. Make a counter offer and see how it goes.

    Also, become a regular of hers and ask her for her current lineup at each shop. Many different options from hotties to trolls. A referral from Sam to one of her girls has gone a long way for me in having fun. She's all about the quick $.
    What sort of extras are you getting from her other girls? Any good ones you'd like to share?

  4. #48098
    Quote Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit  [View Original Post]
    But, of course! Got to factor in inflation. Everything else has gone up. So why not for her as well.

    Any idea what she's asking for now for her extras?
    I'll share what has worked for me. She is a business woman who will negotiate. Make a counter offer and see how it goes.

    Also, become a regular of hers and ask her for her current lineup at each shop. Many different options from hotties to trolls. A referral from Sam to one of her girls has gone a long way for me in having fun. She's all about the quick $.

  5. #48097

    Do you get her name

    Quote Originally Posted by Astuporr  [View Original Post]
    Went to Massage Legend for first tiome to see what hype is about.

    Very good quality massage with flip after about 45 minutes. At other places provider has retrieved hot towel to wipe of oil first, but here she asked me to flip and then she did an unusual move that I have not experienced before. PM for details. Hot towels cam at the end with a nice head massage 60/60.
    Do you get her name? I am a regular of legend, seems they got few new girls recently, I always got good treatment here, pm me if you like.

  6. #48096
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Sammy has increased her standard rate.
    But, of course! Got to factor in inflation. Everything else has gone up. So why not for her as well.

    Any idea what she's asking for now for her extras?

  7. #48095
    Quote Originally Posted by SlickWilly42  [View Original Post]
    So I'm still relatively new and I've seen reference to Samantha many times and it appears that she owns multiple shops from what I can see when I RTFF. Where can I actually find the illustrious Samantha and sample the BBBJCIM?
    You can usually find her hanging out at her shop, Sunshine, on Pleasant Hill and Steve Reynolds in those cute little shorts of hers. But if you visit any of her other stores, they will call her and ask her to come if she's available for you. She's usually not more than 15 - 20 minutes away.

  8. #48094
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Samantha has a standard 200 rate, and many many mongers have reported that its a standard rate.

    I know what Mimi charged me, but nobody else on here ever posted what they paid so it may not be a standard price, she might charge you more, or maybe less. PM me for more info on my personal experience with Mimi.
    Sammy has increased her standard rate.

  9. #48093
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    LOL forget masks, I'm just shocked there be 3 mongers just sitting out in the lobby chillin. Most of the time I see guys with heads down or opening the front door, seeing another dude, and then leaving. I only do the walk of shame at PZ massage because it's close to a very popular place a lot of my friends hang out at. Was anyone talking to anyone in the lobby LOL.
    And if they're holding hands with their dicks hanging out, it's time to take a pic and bolt. The last time I saw 3 guys hanging out, it was on a couch at a Latina apartment AMP in Norcross. This does not happen at CAMPs or KAMPs without hallucinatory drugs in the mix. Lily and her girls are well-versed in avoiding unpleasant issues as it would dip into the green.

  10. #48092

    Samantha

    Quote Originally Posted by SkyWookie  [View Original Post]
    Samantha has a standard 200 rate, and many many mongers have reported that its a standard rate.

    I know what Mimi charged me, but nobody else on here ever posted what they paid so it may not be a standard price, she might charge you more, or maybe less. PM me for more info on my personal experience with Mimi.
    So I'm still relatively new and I've seen reference to Samantha many times and it appears that she owns multiple shops from what I can see when I RTFF. Where can I actually find the illustrious Samantha and sample the BBBJCIM?

  11. #48091

    Price

    Quote Originally Posted by ColinKaeperCuk  [View Original Post]
    How can you verify Mimi will do that if you don't know what she charges, is this info from a reliable source?
    Samantha has a standard 200 rate, and many many mongers have reported that its a standard rate.

    I know what Mimi charged me, but nobody else on here ever posted what they paid so it may not be a standard price, she might charge you more, or maybe less. PM me for more info on my personal experience with Mimi.

  12. #48090
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDrunkenstein  [View Original Post]
    Decided to visit Li massage and see what the fuss is all about.

    Called ahead and booked 1 hr with Alice. When I entered I saw 3 mongers seated and waiting in the lobby. All without mask.

    This was first time I was seeing mongers having no issues being watch so openly. So anyone entering for the first time wear a mask!

    Not much to write about on Alice as there's plenty of reports.

    Huge melons, not that good in English. I faced issues communicating with her.

    She did decent massage. She played with my balls early on so I flipped after about 15 minutes. Remaining time she obliged with foot and head massage.

    I would repeat but try some other girl.

    60 house and 60 tip.
    LOL forget masks, I'm just shocked there be 3 mongers just sitting out in the lobby chillin. Most of the time I see guys with heads down or opening the front door, seeing another dude, and then leaving. I only do the walk of shame at PZ massage because it's close to a very popular place a lot of my friends hang out at. Was anyone talking to anyone in the lobby LOL.

  13. #48089

    Unusual order

    Went to Massage Legend for first tiome to see what hype is about.

    Very good quality massage with flip after about 45 minutes. At other places provider has retrieved hot towel to wipe of oil first, but here she asked me to flip and then she did an unusual move that I have not experienced before. PM for details. Hot towels cam at the end with a nice head massage 60/60.

  14. #48088
    Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPunt  [View Original Post]
    Hi all. In Duluth on biz and passed by these two places. Didn't see much about these places here. And search function won't allow me to search 888 (not a word). Any help is appreciated. BBBJ would be a plus. Not looking for FS. Thanks!
    As others have mentioned, the only way to guarantee BBJCIM is a session with Sammy baby. Otherwise the only guarantee is a HE. The providers are always switched up at these places and no way to know for sure who will.

  15. #48087

    Li Massage

    Decided to visit Li massage and see what the fuss is all about.

    Called ahead and booked 1 hr with Alice. When I entered I saw 3 mongers seated and waiting in the lobby. All without mask.

    This was first time I was seeing mongers having no issues being watch so openly. So anyone entering for the first time wear a mask!

    Not much to write about on Alice as there's plenty of reports.

    Huge melons, not that good in English. I faced issues communicating with her.

    She did decent massage. She played with my balls early on so I flipped after about 15 minutes. Remaining time she obliged with foot and head massage.

    I would repeat but try some other girl.

    60 house and 60 tip.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape