Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 2054 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 30810
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18075

    Stay away not even close to worth it. Super rushed

    Had a dream with this one today. Terrible 100/130/160 I opted for the 130 and asked for msog. She said depends how fast the first one is. I said ok. It was fast. Round 2 was seconds after round 1 I'm like isn't it a hhr? She said no it's based on service not time. Convo was ok. She had too many rules definitely opposite of GFE. I was in and out in 10 minutes. No music quiet just weird. House smelled like smoke too. Waste of money wouldn't contemplate every going again.

    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...y/386751159782

  2. #18074

    May be real, but I don't think she posted it

    Quote Originally Posted by wpbdude  [View Original Post]
    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...u/849857620394

    Someone got burned and looking for payback. LOL.
    I wonder what she did to make somebody to try to punk her like that.

  3. #18073

    This ad must be real! LOL

    https://durham-nc.skipthegames.com/f...u/849857620394

    Someone got burned and looking for payback. LOL.

  4. #18072

    Leena Summers

    Does anybody know anything about Leena Summers? She seems to be new on Twitter and has just launched her website.

    https://leenasummers.ch/

    https://twitter.com/summers_leena

  5. #18071

    Not seeing it

    Quote Originally Posted by Smugly  [View Original Post]
    K. M. A. 5/4/2022 "Corleone Familia" . LOL.
    Was it taken down? I searched it and can't find the mugshot.

  6. #18070
    I tried but didn't get a response back. Reviews seem solid. Give it a shot and report back!

  7. #18069

  8. #18068

    Stay Away

    Cientnum1 was exactly correct. Could not have said it better. I had time to kill, so over a few days I tried to set up even after his wise advice. Such a waste of time. Maybe 3 different trips to different hotels only to be ghosted each time. "Take a picture of the hotel" so I know you are here every time. Then would say, wrong hotel. Then she would answer and hang up. Wasted my time and gas. Here are her pics, just in case she changes names or numbers again. Stay away! Went to see Samara and had great responses and no time wasted. As stated by someone else, time is money.

    Quote Originally Posted by ClientNum1  [View Original Post]
    I believe this is that Savannah from Greensboro. All bad reviews as being a time waster and she did the same to me. & if she actually follows through, it has been reported it is a very boring time. Plenty of bad posts about her. She changes her number and pics now frequently due to all of her bad reviews catching up to her. Save your time and money on this time waster.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/336-506-8161
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20220505-111503_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220505-111526_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220505-111513_Voice.jpg‎   Screenshot_20220505-111518_Voice.jpg‎  

  9. #18067
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorldReset  [View Original Post]
    The only reason I dropped $$ for a half hour is because I knew I was getting more than that.

    Generally I offer less than what is posted and let them decide what they want to do.

    But my time is genuinely valuable. My hobby breaks mean I'm taking time to spend money instead of making it.

    So if setup, negotiation, and punctuality are all in point, I can spend an extra $60-100. It's less than what I lose chasing ghosts and fakes. I think the hard pill for some to swallow is that there are girls out here pulling $200/ hr, but you ain't that girl.
    That's what makes the Asians worth 140 hhr. Other than an occasional wait in the parking lot because they have multiple booking "operators", they're clean, safe, dependable, and demon free. If you don't like what you see, turn and walk. No problem with some handler getting in your face. I've walked twice in the last week.

  10. #18066

    Candii Anyone dream on her Candii (scam or not) Intel please, dm if you want


  11. #18065

    Priced like a used car

    Quote Originally Posted by Pubb69  [View Original Post]
    Given that some guys will pay it than you can't blame her. I think I last seen her for an hour appointment in 2017 for about 60% of her ask price today and it wasn't worth it then so it wouldn't be worth it to me now. Guys are desperate for anything today so in comparison to what's out there she is going to seem like a bargain to those who like to throw $500 and up at todays mediocrity.
    The only reason I dropped $$ for a half hour is because I knew I was getting more than that.

    Generally I offer less than what is posted and let them decide what they want to do.

    But my time is genuinely valuable. My hobby breaks mean I'm taking time to spend money instead of making it.

    So if setup, negotiation, and punctuality are all in point, I can spend an extra $60-100. It's less than what I lose chasing ghosts and fakes. I think the hard pill for some to swallow is that there are girls out here pulling $200/ hr, but you ain't that girl.

  12. #18064

    Incorrect Link

    Quote Originally Posted by MuchTwoMuch  [View Original Post]
    That's a dead link with the wrong phone number and email.
    Oh I see thanks. What's the correct number / email?

  13. #18063
    Quote Originally Posted by AGreatTime  [View Original Post]
    Noa is the Truth. Very pleasing looks, gorgeous little tight body and skin, excellent hygiene, and inviting personality. An excellent unrushed hr session. No signs of demons. Good comms leading up to appointment and no waiting in parking lot. Highly recommend if you get the opportunity.

    Not to dissuade anyone, but I hope she remains relatively low volume and selective so that we collectively don't f*** this up gentlemen.
    That link is useless. I'm not joining another site (with known false reviews) just to get my freak on.

  14. #18062
    Quote Originally Posted by Avogadro  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her. She has some serious demon issues. Skin is really scabby all over. Hangs around with several sketchy dudes. She actually seems like a nice girl (good convo once she warms up to you) who has made some really poor life choices. It has been over a year since I saw her, but I can't imagine anything has gotten better for her.
    I saw her 2 weeks ago and Zero skin issues or hangers around. Just her and the pooch in the room.

  15. #18061
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAround24  [View Original Post]
    https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...e/297105047327

    Not sure of her stage name which makes it hard to find information regarding her. Does anyone have an opinion if the drive is worth it?

    Thanks!
    That's Nina, I had a great time. Go for it, treat her nice. Bring biscuits for the pooch!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape