Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22344
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStrykerHard  [View Original Post]
    She does take a hard anal pounding. Great a rimming too. She's expressed an interest in being in a gangbang too.
    How accurate are her pics in her add? Which one is the most current?

  2. #22343
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    What are her donations?
    She does take a hard anal pounding. Great a rimming too. She's expressed an interest in being in a gangbang too.

  3. #22342
    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407  [View Original Post]
    What are her donations?
    Very reasonable, $. 5 hrs with a. 5 tip for greek.

  4. #22341
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to meet this one. No incall so we went to Geneva. This woman is an Greek freak. I have met very few girls that enjoy a good hard pounding, she's one of them. At one point I would go balls deep and pull it out all the way to see her gaped ass. I totally recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81053169
    What are her donations?

  5. #22340
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to meet this one. No incall so we went to Geneva. This woman is an Greek freak. I have met very few girls that enjoy a good hard pounding, she's one of them. At one point I would go balls deep and pull it out all the way to see her gaped ass. I totally recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81053169
    I saw honey as well, but she was non repeatable for me. Her skills were there, but she didn't do it for me looks wise. She's updated her pics since I saw her, but I was expecting a cute innocent girl, but when I met her, she was high af, had track marks, had a belly like she recently had a baby, bad teeth, and just didn't do it for me. I'm a big aesthetics guy. No joke about being a greek freak though, she'll take a anal pounding, then swallow everything you give her when you finish.

  6. #22339
    Quote Originally Posted by TicoRico  [View Original Post]
    I got a chance to meet this one. No incall so we went to Geneva. This woman is an Greek freak. I have met very few girls that enjoy a good hard pounding, she's one of them. At one point I would go balls deep and pull it out all the way to see her gaped ass. I totally recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81053169
    Is she as young as photo or older?

  7. #22338

    Greek freak

    I got a chance to meet this one. No incall so we went to Geneva. This woman is an Greek freak. I have met very few girls that enjoy a good hard pounding, she's one of them. At one point I would go balls deep and pull it out all the way to see her gaped ass. I totally recommend her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/81053169

  8. #22337
    LOL thanks for the feedback guys. I'm not hating on an age, just a preference when I'm paying. Thanks for the info!

  9. #22336
    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    What would you say are the ages? Just curious as I prefer younger in their 20's or early 30's. Thanks in advance.
    40's.

    More time for me to see them!!

  10. #22335

    Avalon

    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    What would you say are the ages? Just curious as I prefer younger in their 20's or early 30's. Thanks in advance.
    She's around 50 and takes care of herself. This is not one to pass up if you can get in. Usually 2 week waiting list. I love 20/30 something but will take Avalon each time. Think of her as the PSE and Berlin as the cuddly GFE. I've been seeing Avalon for 5 years when the wallets allows. I don't think there is a bad review of her. Upscale girl and place each time.

  11. #22334

    They are older than that

    Quote Originally Posted by Mong21  [View Original Post]
    What would you say are the ages? Just curious as I prefer younger in their 20's or early 30's. Thanks in advance.
    But so awesome that it might be worth trying something a little outside your range. They both look better than many I have seen in their 20's and 30's. IMHO.

  12. #22333

    Avalon / berlin

    What would you say are the ages? Just curious as I prefer younger in their 20's or early 30's. Thanks in advance.

  13. #22332
    Shill for some chick named Rachel, ignore my posts


    Posts: 33

    Rachel busty eve

    Quote Originally Posted by Carlosa  [View Original Post]
    Nice catch. This person has only texted good things about her.

    Probably the provider or the providers pimp.
    I wrote good things because she is great! And always enjoyed my visits.

  14. #22331

    Avalon and Berlin

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsxr98  [View Original Post]
    I finally had a dream with Avalon and Berlin. They truly are something else. No clock watching. Avalon definitely takes the lead. Everything including DFK, Double BBBJ, Both of them in a 69 while doing Berlin Covered. A bunch of other positions, Toys and finally CIM with Berlin. An experience that I have to do again because the first time with these two is just a blur, in a good way. I highly recommend a session with both of these professionals.
    All I can say is you absolutely lucky bastards in Orlando! Yesterday, I was fortunate enough to see both of them for a two hour session which was without a doubt the ultimate sexual, porn star experience I've ever had in my twenty five years of mongering! I live and work in Brevard and Indian River and unfortunately we do not have any providers who even come close to either of them in terms of beauty, skills and overall experience. (Well, maybe Liberty'O Love, but that's another story) After seeing Avalon last summer for a two hour Nuru, massage and sex fest, I met the absolutely gorgeous Berlin and promised myself, that before I was too old to even try or enjoy it, I would save my Mario's and give it a shot! A drive for me, no doubt but worth it because today I'm still vibrating and smiling! My experience was similar to the other Forum members, so I will not get into details like I did on the Brevard Forum with my review. I fulfilled a life long fantasy and both Avalon and Berlin were totally accommodating, professional, friendly and the most fun I have ever experienced! If I lived closer, I would definitely be broke but happy! Thanks Avalon and Berlin!

  15. #22330

    Milly

    Hit up Milly this morning and sometimes when these girls have had a bad week you can catch a break. Offered her 100 mario coins to come see her, didn't specify an amount of time. She gave me the address of where she was at. Her comms are pretty damn good these days. She is staying in Altamonte and she told me she had a gf staying with her (not the girl in the last ad she had up) she sent me a pic but she wasn't my type so I just kept my plans with Milly. Got to the spot, nice hotel. Mind you, I haven't seen her since she first got back and I wasnt impressed. Wearing pajamas, no signs of candy but she has a baby fat kind of gut, nothing terrible but not the shape she use to be in. Pussy was still nice and tight, she didn't let me go bare like I use to. Head was on point, nice DT action. Hit it reverse CG, doggy and Mish and blew in the bag. Stayed maybe 30 minutes.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape