Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 528 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 28 428 478 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 578 628 1028 ... LastLast
Results 7,906 to 7,920 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9826

    Cambria

    Quote Originally Posted by QueNine  [View Original Post]
    Maybe that's where they get their countertops.
    LOL. Yes that would explain it.

  2. #9825

  3. #9824
    Please make a forum for the Vixens and Parker, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

  4. #9823

    Cambria

    Quote Originally Posted by Zorney99  [View Original Post]
    Does Cambria with the Angels actually exist? Just curious if anyone on here has made contact with her.
    Maybe that's where they get their countertops.

  5. #9822

    Cambria

    Does Cambria with the Angels actually exist? Just curious if anyone on here has made contact with her.

  6. #9821
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
    Personally, I agree with you 100%. She is still hot as hell but I much preferred the previous look.

  7. #9820

    Zianna is hot and great looking.

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
    Beauty is ravishing in all forms and Zianna is gorgeous!! Why have women fit into pre-determined stereotypes when women like Zianna are not only hot, but a pleasure to be with. She can rock anyone's world and looks great however she chooses to present herself. Enjoy her beauty and the magic of the moments with her JMHO.

  8. #9819
    Quote Originally Posted by StevenHyde  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.
    Still hot as hell last time I saw her.

  9. #9818
    Senior Member


    Posts: 126

    Anyone

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/81006215#.

    Anybody seen her. Just curious if the experience was the same as mine I posted in an earlier thread.

  10. #9817
    Quote Originally Posted by DerekStL  [View Original Post]
    I used it to contact her a few weeks back and lately she's been my go to. Almost always on time and the sessions are always as hot and sexy as she is.
    Anyone else here think Zianna was better looking a few years ago when she started with the angels? She's still hot, of course, but I liked her a little thinner and with longer, natural hair. She was a stunner. Now she has that short, dyed haired feminist look. Don't get me wrong, she's still very pretty, but I just wish we had more girls with that innocent girl next door look, rather than the lesbian bar tender look. Oh well, plenty of young Asian gals in Springfield these days so I know where to go for a nice long haired brunette. Fuel costs are worth finding fresh talent LOL.

  11. #9816

    Ziana

    Quote Originally Posted by SkiPoles  [View Original Post]
    Is the info on Ziana's tryst ad real and current? I want to dip my toe in, don't have P411 for the vixens screening, and am most interested in her. Thanks!
    I used it to contact her a few weeks back and lately she's been my go to. Almost always on time and the sessions are always as hot and sexy as she is.

  12. #9815

    Ziana's Tryst?

    Is the info on Ziana's tryst ad real and current? I want to dip my toe in, don't have P411 for the vixens screening, and am most interested in her. Thanks!

  13. #9814

    Bianca Noir

    Quote Originally Posted by Tobydude1000  [View Original Post]
    I visited. Not even close to the pics. Very enthusiastic but asking for a tip while in the act was a turnoff as well. Not repeating.
    I agree with Toby, I stand by flabby and saggy. Great photoshop though.

  14. #9813

    Willow

    One of the worst experiences I've ever had in 20 years save your money this lady's in the wrong business.

  15. #9812
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffc574  [View Original Post]
    The Vixens write St. Louis out. https://www.stlouisvixens.com/.
    Good catch stlvixens.com redirects to the above link when typed into the address bar.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape