Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,676 to 12,690 of 31094
-
05-04-22 22:55 #18419Senior Member

Posts: 198You are correct on the not many options on the north side. I have been watching Brianna myself and have seen some decent reviews and some not so good. Think I saw her years ago and she was in Cornelius and was a good visit as I remember. She advertises about every day but not many reviews. If you TOFTT hope you leave a review kinda interested also as she is very close. Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ltus20
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 22:41 #18418Banned Member

Posts: 905Raven cool chick
I agree Raven a cool chick and she always in nice hotels she's a hot MILF I like them younger but she is a great time she loves to do it all. Saw her a couple times last time I opt for the anal but she couldn't take it and she was nice enough to give the extra donation back kinda shocked me she did but she's not a chick with a handler those kind don't give money back. We stay in touch on text and I will see her again. She is recommended for those who like a nice mature woman who still has a hot body and know how to please a man.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 22:32 #18417Senior Member

Posts: 719[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-04-22 22:14 #18416Senior Member

Posts: 100Indigo
I have tried to see her numerous times with no response. I texted last week and she said she had Rona and was real sick. First time ever responding.
Originally Posted by Traveler1985
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:42 #18415Senior Member

Posts: 77Yep
Yes, sir that is her!
Originally Posted by AskingForAss
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:22 #18414Regular Member

Posts: 9Here is the link.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/356975202772
Correct me if wrong at lucky flash.
-
05-04-22 21:16 #18413Regular Member

Posts: 9Great detail man, good for you, I wish I get to write such stuff one day cheers.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 21:00 #18412Senior Member

Posts: 77What?
No that's not her. She is wearing a blue outfit laying on the table or something. On STG Scroll on down to ab may 3rd. And I don't know how to post no link.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 20:21 #18411Senior Member

Posts: 105Great post
Great report my man. Appreciate all the details, sounds like she is another dependable one we should try to keep happy so she sticks around. Thank you for sharing the link, pics look nice. Do you know if she is open to new clients? I prefer not to hassle the girls if they don't want / need any more mongers knocking at their door.
Originally Posted by MiddleAge57
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 19:44 #18410Senior Member

Posts: 949Raven
My hat's off to you boss. Sounds like you are getting your money's worth. Wouldn't it be awesome if the rest of us had a go to like Raven.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 19:31 #18409Senior Member

Posts: 440C'mon Man
You won't make any friends on this forum with that answer. Why not just add the link?
Is this the Chanel you're talking about? There are 3 or 4 on STG.
https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...d/561299305387
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:23 #18408Senior Member

Posts: 77Chanel
Look her up on STG. She is aka Kat. Small blonde white lady.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 17:31 #18407Senior Member

Posts: 77Chanel
Look her up on STG. She is aka Kat. Small blonde white lady.
Originally Posted by Justin12
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 16:50 #18406Senior Member

Posts: 440Jada, don't do it
Plenty of bad reviews on her if you search the forum. I seem to remember some monger getting robbed.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 16:22 #18405Senior Member

Posts: 59Brianna in Mooresville
Hello Gents,
Did anyone seen her lately? I am thinking about giving a try but, after reading some Dec 2021 reviews. I kind of quit. Got in touch with her and she is eager to accommodate but again, I didn't pull the trigger. There are not many options in the North side.
Any intel would be appreciated.










Reply With Quote





