Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugarbabies?

+ Add Report
Page 178 of 615 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 228 278 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 9224
This blog is moderated by MisforMaster
  1. #6569
    She messaged me out of the blue and quoted me 5 Benji's a pop LMAO, GTFO.

    Even without the bad reviews I wouldn't provide that, does she have brain damage? She's a 200 type of arrangement, MAX!

    Quote Originally Posted by Goo3215  [View Original Post]

  2. #6568
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    1 pic Profiles

    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    I always pass on 1 pic profile definitely some kinda scam.
    I avoid saying "always" or "never" when I can just do some easy tests. It all depends on how crowded the market is that day.

    BAM.

  3. #6567
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I have now had two encounters with this profile. The first sent my spidey sense tingling. The second set off the submerge klaxon! Dive, dive dive!

    Itty Bitty: gives name as Connor, is self-proclaimed "bad girl," led with "her" #, refuses to video chat, will not have sex at the first meet but will do car oral. Asks 200 but agrees to 100, Twice tried to schedule a MnG with me. But does not meet for free. Insist on money for oral. I agreed but said we need to meet inside Panera first. Refused that, said "she" wanted to just jump in my car on arrival. Hmmm, no video chat, name is Connor, profile says 27 but pics say 37, no fixed address except parents in Saint Paris out past Urbana, likely couch surfing in the Franklin / Middletown area, number traces to a Connor but no gender identity or social media anywhere. I looked twice and pretty hard. There are a few women named Connor but they are rare and none live in rural Ohio. Feels like a set up to me. When I said attempted muggings and blackmail have forced me to adopt certain safety precautions, "her" language went to hell: "I don't need to mug you I make hella money LOL and blackmail? Idgaf about your life or what you got going on I'm tryna make money smh but yeah you doing to much" I reluctantly passed on the opportunity. Anyone want to TOFTT?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-2c6c0a5c4087

    BAM.
    I always pass on 1 pic profile definitely some kinda scam.

  4. #6566
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Here is my most recent list:


    PrincesK: taking me straight to SnapChat. Not a good sign. Offers to sell nudes but they count against her fee to meet. I'm out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-06e5fc5ae340


    Ffeebee cutie: This is her second profile in as many days. She told me her name is Phoebe. They totally nuked her. She is either underage or a particularly noxious scammer. She is using pics of: https://onlyfans.com/kandibabyxofree..

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-b39889b7cb8d


    SexySav33: repeat profile. On the site a long time. UTR good with 200-300 ppm, Will go straight to the FC. Lives in Florence. Can host?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-6198204d166b


    Theelovelyvalentinaa: Claims she has been on the site for over three years. If she is really 20 that would have had her on the site when 17 or under. Sneered at my offer and said I was cheap. Not going to label her GPS just yet but trending in that direction.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-93486c5e1808


    Cutie dragon pie: Was Shybaby and reported her as a rinser back in March. Wants allowance to start at MnG and continue until she "gets comfortable" citing sexual trauma. I think she changed her profile name for the same reason escorts do. RINSER!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-cb873e2db4c7


    Lynn999: Are those nines prophetic? Says "her" name is Tracy. Goes straight to text. Sends lot of pictures of Italian porn star, Valentina Nappi. Her pics also show up in escort ads all over the country. She doesn't do that much for me but she is undeniably popular. In any case, "Tracy" needs money immediately to avoid car repossession.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-cc30ac11ca73


    Alenadobrexoxo, TGTBT?, Her name sounds very East European. "My boyfriend was recently murdered. " Could be a dangerous job. Tattoos make her look local. No family. Chatting by text. Trying to get her to video chat. She keeps making excuses and refuses to meet. Pure time-waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-3c230301c900


    ElegantDancer: they appear to be learning but not very quickly. Mid-30's, single picture, classic crypto-scammer profile language.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-86b964f3f0b1


    BAM.
    Lovelatina is way past 20 IMHO.

  5. #6565

    Humblechick

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Is this the lady you are referring too?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-d84fbe31eab2
    This is the one:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...1-2dd43a76697e

  6. #6564
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    I see her now. I sent her an approach but she did not bite. Has she said where she lives? There are some neighborhoods where I would not go and others where I would not worry.

    BAM.
    Lives in Eastgate.

  7. #6563
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Data Dump

    Here is my most recent list:


    PrincesK: taking me straight to SnapChat. Not a good sign. Offers to sell nudes but they count against her fee to meet. I'm out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...8-06e5fc5ae340


    Ffeebee cutie: This is her second profile in as many days. She told me her name is Phoebe. They totally nuked her. She is either underage or a particularly noxious scammer. She is using pics of: https://onlyfans.com/kandibabyxofree..

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...e-b39889b7cb8d


    SexySav33: repeat profile. On the site a long time. UTR good with 200-300 ppm, Will go straight to the FC. Lives in Florence. Can host?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...6-6198204d166b


    Theelovelyvalentinaa: Claims she has been on the site for over three years. If she is really 20 that would have had her on the site when 17 or under. Sneered at my offer and said I was cheap. Not going to label her GPS just yet but trending in that direction.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...5-93486c5e1808


    Cutie dragon pie: Was Shybaby and reported her as a rinser back in March. Wants allowance to start at MnG and continue until she "gets comfortable" citing sexual trauma. I think she changed her profile name for the same reason escorts do. RINSER!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...5-cb873e2db4c7


    Lynn999: Are those nines prophetic? Says "her" name is Tracy. Goes straight to text. Sends lot of pictures of Italian porn star, Valentina Nappi. Her pics also show up in escort ads all over the country. She doesn't do that much for me but she is undeniably popular. In any case, "Tracy" needs money immediately to avoid car repossession.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...4-cc30ac11ca73


    Alenadobrexoxo, TGTBT?, Her name sounds very East European. "My boyfriend was recently murdered. " Could be a dangerous job. Tattoos make her look local. No family. Chatting by text. Trying to get her to video chat. She keeps making excuses and refuses to meet. Pure time-waster.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...5-3c230301c900


    ElegantDancer: they appear to be learning but not very quickly. Mid-30's, single picture, classic crypto-scammer profile language.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...2-86b964f3f0b1


    BAM.

  8. #6562
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    HelloYou

    Quote Originally Posted by Joe999  [View Original Post]
    See if this gets you there. She had 3 pics earlier then moved one to hidden late last week. We been quoting back and fourth the week or so but ae has not excepted my price.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XobGwJVWNXKjk6
    I see her now. I sent her an approach but she did not bite. Has she said where she lives? There are some neighborhoods where I would not go and others where I would not worry.

    BAM.

  9. #6561
    Quote Originally Posted by BamBam  [View Original Post]
    Can you share a link? I do not see her.

    BAM.
    See if this gets you there. She had 3 pics earlier then moved one to hidden late last week. We been quoting back and fourth the week or so but ae has not excepted my price.

    https://members.whatsyourprice.com/p...XobGwJVWNXKjk6

  10. #6560
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    NewYork chick

    Quote Originally Posted by IsitinGood  [View Original Post]
    So my first and now last sugarbaby experience may have me out of the game totally. After a decent round I said I could do another and she was ok with that and we competed round 2. Afterwards she informs me that since we did two rounds the fee is double? I said I didn't pay a fee I was spending time With her and we were hanging out and what happens happens. Not a limit on how many. She said that is not how it works and everyone will tell me that you only get one shot. So I talk my way out of paying and tell her I would have to think about the future when a couple of hours later I get this text.

    "My friend is a good person and doesn't deserve to be fucked over, been too nice to guys like you for too long and doesn't know that I too was messaging you on the site. Unless you want everything to fall apart and be out in the open, send $5 K tonight to cash app $big45 big4545".

    So the extortion has been announced and I have. I idea how far it will go. Not sure what I am doing now.
    Is this the lady you are referring too?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-d84fbe31eab2

  11. #6559
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    Helloyou

    Quote Originally Posted by KyMike53  [View Original Post]
    I have been in contact with Helloyou from WYP and very interested. However she seems awfully anxious to meet at her place which has me concerned. Any info would be appreciated. Her pics are very attractive.
    Can you share a link? I do not see her.

    BAM.

  12. #6558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    HumbleChick

    Quote Originally Posted by IsitinGood  [View Original Post]

    "My friend is a good person and doesn't deserve to be fucked over, been too nice to guys like you for too long and doesn't know that I too was messaging you on the site. Unless you want everything to fall apart and be out in the open, send $5 K tonight to cash app $big45 big4545".

    So the extortion has been announced and I have. I idea how far it will go. Not sure what I am doing now.
    Is this the profile you saw?

    https://members.seeking.com/search?l...8dba1c&viewed=

    If so, she has several negative reports. This is her second profile. Her earlier one accumulated enough bad reports she had to make a new one. Some guys here have seen her without the blackmail try. Even asking for double should get her blocked by everyone on this site. Just ignore her or them. If she / he attempts to go through with any threats, offer to go to the FBI with your now text evidence of an extortion attempt. They also constitute wire fraud. Multiple federal felony charges. And the feds are required to protect someone reporting as a victim of the crime. Other people have experienced similar threats in the past. I have had some myself. You can either quietly ignore them or bark back depending on how you feel.

    BAM.

  13. #6557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1897

    SB Trends

    I made the post below over in the Richmond thread. I am cross-posting here for those who do not frequent that thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Everyone is fishing in their own bowl. IDK where you are, but there are plenty of people in the locales where I read sugar threads, west coast, Atlanta, this one, who say that they get an initial request for a kilobuck from a girl, and they can negotiate her down to something reasonable. Maybe it isn't like that with the girls you target in your area, but that doesn't mean it is so everywhere. This thread of course includes the Richmond area but has also become the de facto national sugar thread. I definitely haven't seen rates to up by that much in the 4 years I have been on the site. There are always girls who have a glorious opinion about what they are worth, but I still find reasonable women in southern California. I could have my pick of many many desirable Caucasian girls if I were willing to part with 2 K / mo for weekly meetups. I can't quite do that much anymore, hiding that level of expenditure is challenging.
    I think most here can remember when we first discovered Calli Koa on YT and TT posting videos encouraging women to join sugar sites by telling them they could make thousands a month just by texting with lonely rich men. It was kind of ugly that she told her acolytes that, yes, you have to pretend to be willing to meet eventually. It seemed pretty obvious to me that she was a shill of some kind being paid to drive female traffic to the sugar sites. At one point, she started bad-mouthing the seeking site and pumping up the others. I interpreted that as the seeking site either refusing a request for money or cutting her off after making some payments. For a significant time, her videos led to a huge surge of women joining who had unreal expectations. All that happened about the time OF was just starting to grow. As far as I can tell, the wave has died and the women joining are back to normal ideas. There is an exception: SA is now apparently trying to compete with AM. I don't mind: some of the older ones are still hot and I just offer them a no allowance deal.

    As for pricing, I make a lot of offers (carefully to avoid banning) as a method to get women to agree to a MnG. My approach will not work for everybody but it lets me gauge the market based on acceptance rates. I started in the sugar bowl when Hollywood Guy was preaching the $100/ meet method. I was never in his class but I had a lot of success at the 150 level. Over the last ten years rates have slowly been creeping up (or I have just started targeting much hotter women.) Recently, about halfway through covid, there was a significant jump. For a long period, I could only garner interest in my market at the 300-400 level and occasionally surging to 500 for the hottest ones. Over the last few months, again only speaking for my market, SB expectations have definitely softened. I have gotten five acceptances this week alone at the monthly equivalent of 200/ meet. I will try to get them to MnG's where I will either adjust my offer or find an excuse to lose interest.

    My market analysis is based on real offers to real women. It does not address any women who may start low and move higher. It also does not deny the existence of whales. They are out there. I had an SB who was seeing me weekly at 400 and she was extremely hot. She ghosted me and suddenly her social media was featuring pictures of her in exotic locales and flashing new clothes / shoes. I think we all know how that happened. I do not begrudge her and I certainly do not blame him. If I was swimming in dough, it would certainly change my behavior. The reason I can shrug and move on is also taken from HG: it's a numbers game. You cannot get too obsessed over any one POT / SB. The bowl refills itself all the time. Any single opportunity is like a city bus. If you miss one, another is coming soon. I cannot recall who said it first, but I also strongly believe another of the truisms: everyone finds the sugar bowl they are looking for. If you are not happy with what you are finding, look within not at the bowl.

    Sorry for the lengthy rant but I find the topic fascinating and the purpose of this forum is to help each other find hot young women for sex!

    BAM.

  14. #6556

    Any info on Helloyou from WYP

    I have been in contact with Helloyou from WYP and very interested. However she seems awfully anxious to meet at her place which has me concerned. Any info would be appreciated. Her pics are very attractive.

  15. #6555
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Never personal info

    Quote Originally Posted by IsitinGood  [View Original Post]
    So my first and now last sugarbaby experience may have me out of the game totally. After a decent round I said I could do another and she was ok with that and we competed round 2. Afterwards she informs me that since we did two rounds the fee is double? I said I didn't pay a fee I was spending time With her and we were hanging out and what happens happens. Not a limit on how many. She said that is not how it works and everyone will tell me that you only get one shot. So I talk my way out of paying and tell her I would have to think about the future when a couple of hours later I get this text.

    "My friend is a good person and doesn't deserve to be fucked over, been too nice to guys like you for too long and doesn't know that I too was messaging you on the site. Unless you want everything to fall apart and be out in the open, send $5 K tonight to cash app $big45 big4545".

    So the extortion has been announced and I have. I idea how far it will go. Not sure what I am doing now.
    Always use an app, no type of personal info.

    Block or load a new app with different credentials.

    Back in my single days, before text apps.

    Met a chick off chatlne or net (back in the 90's). Set up a date, went to her place to pick her up. One thing lead to another and within 2 minutes of get into her place she gave me a BJ.

    Drop the load thenot out of there. By the time I got back omy apartment my answering so many threating messages, changed number and moved on.

    Lesson learned.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape