Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,091 to 15,105 of 41297
-
05-04-22 18:57 #26207Regular Member

Posts: 16Good bbj
Thanks, car date is actually preferred as I'm just looking for a little lunch break excitement. I did reach out to her last night about her pics / vids just to test the comms. Responded pretty quick. I might set something up with her next week. If I do I'll be sure to update.
Originally Posted by CoolKid99
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:40 #26206Regular Member

Posts: 5I appreciate the info. Thanks again bud!
Originally Posted by StewieGriffin
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:22 #26205Regular Member

Posts: 2Thanks for taking one for the team. Saved me some serious misery right there!
Originally Posted by AutgMark
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 18:01 #26204Senior Member

Posts: 205Hysterical!
That is top 10 funniest report ever on here and there have been some good ones.
Glad you got serviced despite the smell and the visual. That in itself would have deflated me. Chicks on toilets-I never have gotten why they think we want to see that or they just don't care?
Was she on Mustang? That was the street that one of the Tryst Lauren's gave me. I think both of them, for the quality of pics and the low price of service are BS.
Thanks for saving me and know that I am still laughing. Made my day!
Suit.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 17:19 #26203Senior Member

Posts: 690I Was Talking About The Dirty Blond. UTR / Tryst Lauren To Avoid
Re BBFS, rates, and poor mic skills I was talking about avoid the dirty blond UTR / Tryst Lauren. I will not repeat even for 55 coins.
Originally Posted by JustinCider904
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 17:02 #26202Regular Member

Posts: 1Tryst Haylee (massage)
I've made contact with Haylee from Tryst and considering setting up a session. I don't see a lot of recent reviews and curious if anyone has had a good / safe experience with her lately?
Thanks.
-
05-04-22 16:44 #26201Senior Member

Posts: 266I have to know which Lauren as there are two posting on tryst in Jax right now. Is it the redhead or the dirty blonde in these photos?
Originally Posted by AutgMark
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 16:29 #26200Senior Member

Posts: 266Ryder Not Bad
I saw Ryder for the first time last week, mostly because just no one else answered the phone. It wasn't bad. She does look a lot like the pics, but the pics are filtered. I will say she is fairly attractive especially for what we have available today. Her body was ok, no obvious baby damage, but deflated breasts. Service was ok, I'd probably repeat simply because she answers the phone, doesn't have a busted body, and I felt safe at her location.
Originally Posted by JoeDt72
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 16:04 #26199Senior Member

Posts: 170Any reviews?
Is she actually that good looking in person good service safe Incall? Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/427573285644
-
05-04-22 15:41 #26198Regular Member

Posts: 18Looking for a couple people
Looking for a couple dude to help me tag team some girls. PM for more information.
-
05-04-22 15:24 #26197Senior Member

Posts: 1410She has been around for years. Comes and goes. Her prices are pretty high and she expects tips. And she will blow your phone up. I saw her years ago and.
Originally Posted by MraznMan
[View Original Post]
Had no complaints but her prices were lower back then. Not sure what her service is like these days.
-
05-04-22 11:47 #26196Senior Member

Posts: 628I'm fucking crying.
Originally Posted by JboJonas
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 11:15 #26195Regular Member

Posts: 5Opinion or reviews for this one.
Hi guys,
I was wondering if anyone had any reviews on this one. Only seen 3 ads all same pics. It this one common or does it seems sketchy?
Thanks in advance.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/464707121634
-
05-04-22 09:43 #26194Senior Member

Posts: 31Good bbj
I've seen her a couple times in the past she gives a pretty good BJ. She just doesn't have much availability since she works now but would recommend if you're into car dates.
Originally Posted by Gvrk0686
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-22 09:10 #26193Senior Member

Posts: 111Great line
This line perfectly describes me everytime I have a dream with these girls. Add in the occasional "scared for my life" as well depending on location and time of day, but with the ', horny' part, I do it anyway.
Originally Posted by AutgMark
[View Original Post]
Although I will say I've walked away from more girls than I've stayed with. The older I get, the less I plow through. Ain't nobody got time for that, certainly not me anymore.
I couldn't have stayed while she was taking a shit man, that's too much. Hilarious story though, thanks for sharing!
I once visited a woman that I thought was a MILF from the couple of deceptive no-face pics she displayed. She was living in an RV. She had posted an ad on craigslist at the time. I get there, and she is this impish troll looking lady, worse than gilf material. Sweet attitude tho, with one boob big, one boob small, a weirdly mishapen ass and belly and only one tooth in the front of her mouth.
She was eating from a bucket of KFC when I arrived. Shit you not, she was picking up a piece, pulling off the skin and only eating the skin, laying that piece aside with no skin and picking up the next.
When I told her hey let's do this, she just leaned over from the RV table with a piece of chicken in her hand and starts unzipping my pants, in between bites of chicken. She's like "sorry I'm hungry" munch munch, and with her greasy fingers. I'm like nah. But, I was horny somehow still.
Anyway, that day I stayed against my better judgement. I could barely even get a hard on at first. I let her suck junior from small to hard in between bites of greasy chicken skin. I think the grease was her lube, because once junior was at attention and greased up, time for the main event. She cleared the dinner table and folded it out into a bed. She licks her fingers, rubs her lips and greases her self up on her back.
I couldn't do it. Junior started shrinking. She said, hold on, let me flip over. Doggy style. I closed one eye, squinting, stuck it in and went to town. Remembering the old adage "goose goose, ginny ginny, ugly pussy is as good as any" so I did it, shook the whole RV too. I want to say it was 30 tokens for the KFCBBBJ plus covered FS (this like 10 years ago).
Today, I would just walk away. I probably wouldn't even visit a grandma in an RV if it were me today. As I would have Lauren shitting. But, I get I, sometimes junior says yes anyway LOL.












Reply With Quote





