The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 927 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 370 420 820 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 13901
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9116
    She's your regular and you're going to travel with her, but don't know her rates and you've never had her before? Or am I misreading what you wrote?

    Quote Originally Posted by JustAskHer  [View Original Post]
    Planning a visit with my almost 21 yo regular Henny during the AVN weekend in January. What would you advise on her charges. Any good info would be great and if legitimate a discount will be provided. The pics are her but all 5 nothing of her is better in person. All covered but her skills and looks make up for that. I haven't had a gem like this before, so gladly playing sugar daddy.

    Where should we stay.

    Lmk what you think about this tatted beauty.

    https://new-bern.skipthegames.com/fe...e/486299792880

  2. #9115

    Cassie Springs

    Yeah, I saw her a few months ago, not the most comfortable experience. Was a clock watcher, okay-ish for the price but wouldn't visit again.

    Quote Originally Posted by SwampNutz  [View Original Post]
    I've met Cassie, she is the girl in the pics for sure. A tad bit ratchet and kind of a boring lay. She does do bbj no problem though. I'd say she is a one and done.

  3. #9114

    Karter

    Anyone know if Karter in Las Vegas is real? From the pics, she looks absolutely gorgeous. Started texting her but she doesn't have any video verification so not sure if she's legit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/karterbaby702

  4. #9113

    Jane / carrie

    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has intel or experience with this chick? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80958673.

    I've read a lot of mixed and conflicting reviews on her on erotic monkey and call escort.
    I have tried so many times to connect with her I've lost count. I can't get more than a single text every few hours or even days. I'd be surprised if she gets any business at all. Hopefully someone has some intel or suggestions though.

  5. #9112
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody9393  [View Original Post]
    Anyone has intel or experience with this chick? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80958673.

    I've read a lot of mixed and conflicting reviews on her on erotic monkey and call escort.
    I think you've already called it.

    Too many mixed reviews.

  6. #9111

    Jane / Carrie

    Anyone has intel or experience with this chick? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80958673.

    I've read a lot of mixed and conflicting reviews on her on erotic monkey and call escort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails JANE.jpg‎  

  7. #9110

    AVN Awards

    Planning a visit with my almost 21 yo regular Henny during the AVN weekend in January. What would you advise on her charges. Any good info would be great and if legitimate a discount will be provided. The pics are her but all 5 nothing of her is better in person. All covered but her skills and looks make up for that. I haven't had a gem like this before, so gladly playing sugar daddy.

    Where should we stay.

    Lmk what you think about this tatted beauty.

    https://new-bern.skipthegames.com/fe...e/486299792880

  8. #9109
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketMan133  [View Original Post]
    Anybody have experience with Piper? First time for me and she looks smoking hot but can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/7142882.htm
    Email search brings up a MW add from LA with a different phone #.

    Probably upsell, get a price and see.

  9. #9108

    Cassie

    I've met Cassie, she is the girl in the pics for sure. A tad bit ratchet and kind of a boring lay. She does do bbj no problem though. I'd say she is a one and done.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo3991  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224

  10. #9107

    Best Bets?

    I just got a great deal on flights / hotel in Vegas. I will be in town May 29 thru June 2 and staying on the strip.

    I like small, petite, A / B cup natural, GFE for Outcall. All race it good, and age 19 to maybe about 35.

    Please respond or PM suggestions. And please send links, or even better, phone numbers.

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #9106
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo3991  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224
    Meeting with Tatum in June. Please report back if you have anything noteworthy. Responsive via text but won't confirm anything until the week before I'm there. Which is kinda fishy to me, but maybe par for the course for her clientele.

  12. #9105

    Petite Piper

    Anybody have experience with Piper? First time for me and she looks smoking hot but can't find any reviews anywhere.

    https://www.eros.com/nevada/las_vegas/files/7142882.htm

  13. #9104

  14. #9103

    Mila Davenport is legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomo3991  [View Original Post]
    Going to Vegas this weekend and want to get into the hobby first time. Anyone know if any of these girls are legit? Figured I'd post a few I was looking at to have better luck at responses. Thanks!

    https://tryst.link/escort/cassiesprings

    https://tryst.link/escort/mila-davenport

    https://tryst.link/escort/tatuminvegas

    https://tryst.link/massage/rileycat

    https://tryst.link/massage/yoursweet_thang5

    https://tryst.link/escort/babyjess224
    And is well reviewed. The others? I dunno.

  15. #9102
    Quote Originally Posted by ForestWood  [View Original Post]
    The phone number in the latest ad you posted;

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...vegas/80887305 when searched on, brings up these ads;

    https://sumosear.ch/phone/702-899-2322 is this the heavier girl you saw? If so, that's quite a bait and switch!
    The sumosearch is not the one I saw. Her 765 number works. The other one is a temp number so I am assuming it takes used by different people all the time. She told me she was using a 2nd number, but it was giving her problems and she was not getting text to it after a couple of days.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape