Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26192

    Hell No

    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    So recently had a dream, and ohhhh boy, it as a doozy. So I get to this hotel, I'm the only car in the parking lot with some sketch hanging about. Wait a bit and finally get called up to the room. I am about to lear but my floppy-to-hard brain thing got the best of my thinking brain. I slink up to the second floor room, the door is open, I am instructed via text to enter. I'm a bit nervous, excited, horny, and full of suspense. As soon as I enter I am greeted with an enthusiastic "Hi" form the bathroom. She's pooping. Like not a small-time "going to scatter a few deer pellets here and there", I'm talking big-city pooping. IT was basically a freighter ship being propelled out of a lady sphincter at high high force. And the smell. Boy. My brother once hit deer on 295 a few years ago and the remains of the deer got stuck in the grill of the car and the heat of the summer made one of the most fowl smelling experiences I have had on this side of the Mississippi. This poop was worse. However, I was still horny so I stayed. Lauren is not the lady in her pictures anymore. What I found was an impish young female-human, with a gut and a face that looked like a cross between the smurfs and some 1840's woodcut depiction of baba yaga the witch. She's bubbly on top of that. I hate bubbly. But the BBJ was OK. She hopped on and I blew in the bag.

    2 seconds after finishing, she's back to pooping.
    Way more man than I. No way could or would have stayed, that is just nasty of her.

  2. #26191

    100 % sure

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Those pics look confusing to me sir.
    I'm 100 % sure she's not a man. Told her she needed to update her pics because she look way better in person. She's added a little weight that looks good on her. And those tits feel very real. Definitely my first option at least once a week.

  3. #26190

    Poop!

    This was by far the Best Post of all time! So Far. Thank you so much!

    Quote Originally Posted by LowBaller  [View Original Post]
    I saw Lauren the UTR girl who posts on Tryst, which makes me wonder how she can be UTR, she clearing is advertising a lot.

    Although I do not remember a gut, her face is not like her pics, they were years ago. Not bad, but not the chick in her ad pics anymore.

    I saw her for 55 coins and that was too much!

    Her mic skills are horrible, very little mouth, instead she uses her hand and jerks jr. Heck if I wanted a hand job I would not need to go see Lauren!

    I tried one more time, she needed money bad, and offered bear back full service for 75 coins, so I shot my swimmers into her puss.

    I did not get her prego, she was the one who suggested bb, so she clearly does bb on a regular basis.

    But still poor mic skills getting jr ready, so I never repeated.

    So with the poop smell included I hope you paid less than 55 coins.

  4. #26189
    Quote Originally Posted by KoolBreeze  [View Original Post]
    Just heard that Jen passed away out in Cali from being hit by a car.
    She is not dead.

    Talked with her Sunday.

  5. #26188

    Not a man

    Quote Originally Posted by MouthHunter  [View Original Post]
    Those pics look confusing to me sir.
    I've seen her, good experience all around.

  6. #26187

    You sure that's not a man?

    Quote Originally Posted by LurkinLouie  [View Original Post]
    I haven't posted much lately. I've found my niches here and there and have successfully found entertainment in other areas thanks to this board. I owe a post to this one. Has absolutely become my go-to due to consistency and quality. I have high expectations and I think this one actually met an unmeetable one.

    I like my special oral attention.

    Kindness and respect are the keys to the kingdom.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106
    Those pics look confusing to me sir.

  7. #26186

    Molly?

    Has anybody had a dream with Molly Tried to look her up on escortbabylon and sites down.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...e/357779866824

  8. #26185

    Hope You Paid Under 60 Since She Does Lower Her Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by AutgMark  [View Original Post]
    So recently had a dream, and ohhhh boy, it as a doozy. So I get to this hotel, I'm the only car in the parking lot with some sketch hanging about. Wait a bit and finally get called up to the room. I am about to lear but my floppy-to-hard brain thing got the best of my thinking brain. I slink up to the second floor room, the door is open, I am instructed via text to enter. I'm a bit nervous, excited, horny, and full of suspense. As soon as I enter I am greeted with an enthusiastic "Hi" form the bathroom. She's pooping. Like not a small-time "going to scatter a few deer pellets here and there", I'm talking big-city pooping. IT was basically a freighter ship being propelled out of a lady sphincter at high high force. And the smell. Boy. My brother once hit deer on 295 a few years ago and the remains of the deer got stuck in the grill of the car and the heat of the summer made one of the most fowl smelling experiences I have had on this side of the Mississippi. This poop was worse. However, I was still horny so I stayed. Lauren is not the lady in her pictures anymore. What I found was an impish young female-human, with a gut and a face that looked like a cross between the smurfs and some 1840's woodcut depiction of baba yaga the witch. She's bubbly on top of that. I hate bubbly. But the BBJ was OK. She hopped on and I blew in the bag.

    2 seconds after finishing, she's back to pooping.
    I saw Lauren the UTR girl who posts on Tryst, which makes me wonder how she can be UTR, she clearing is advertising a lot.

    Although I do not remember a gut, her face is not like her pics, they were years ago. Not bad, but not the chick in her ad pics anymore.

    I saw her for 55 coins and that was too much!

    Her mic skills are horrible, very little mouth, instead she uses her hand and jerks jr. Heck if I wanted a hand job I would not need to go see Lauren!

    I tried one more time, she needed money bad, and offered bear back full service for 75 coins, so I shot my swimmers into her puss.

    I did not get her prego, she was the one who suggested bb, so she clearly does bb on a regular basis.

    But still poor mic skills getting jr ready, so I never repeated.

    So with the poop smell included I hope you paid less than 55 coins.

  9. #26184

    Couldn't find any reviews

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...d/255754729528

    I know I don't post often here, but I also don't partake very often. When I do your reviews have proved invaluable. I have stumbled across this one a few times on stg now and it would actually be a perfect lunchtime dream. I could not find any reviews on her here by searching, but I could just be inept at searching LOL. Does anyone know anything about her?? Thanks in advance for any info.

  10. #26183

    Rachel

    I haven't posted much lately. I've found my niches here and there and have successfully found entertainment in other areas thanks to this board. I owe a post to this one. Has absolutely become my go-to due to consistency and quality. I have high expectations and I think this one actually met an unmeetable one.

    I like my special oral attention.

    Kindness and respect are the keys to the kingdom.

    https://tryst.link/escort/rachel_b106

  11. #26182

    Ginger

    90 x-xxx-x949.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...p/625823060309

    Ginger.

    Market Report (YMMV):

    -Looks: 4 (SWAN).

    -Attitude: 7 (Very patient with giving me directions to her incall And polite / friendly on the phone and text).

    -Body: 5 (SWAN. Not the pictures. Well, same general shape. As another reviewer said: PAWG).

    -Hygiene: X (smoking upon arrival, not a deal breaker am smoker as well, but did not partake or get close enough to determine).

    -Menu: X (did not discuss).

    -Comms: 7 (Responsive within 20 minutes of initial text and answered phone calls, again very friendly).

    -Photo: 3 (Misrepresented IMHO. Heavy filtering. Face especially. Pics on ad are much older by my estimation. She currently has the purple colored shirt hair, not the dreads in the photos, the hair made no difference to me.).

    -Location: 6 (private residence, easy access, heavily trafficked road easy to blend in, no handler presence, additional person present on premise "mom" she said).

    -Performance: X (did not partake).

    Overall Grade: X (did not partake).

    Overall hourly value: Jax average range nowadays (QV 100 quoted).

    Prior reviews: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...487&viewfull=1#post5896487.

    Final Thoughts: As noted, I did not partake. Ginger was responsive and friendly and the girl in the ad. She was patient with me as well. I spoke with her a few moments and then decided to leave as junior wasn't on board.

    Again I stress, your mileage may vary as the prior review indicated.

    Stay safe.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mjkynzczowrkywnmyweznzi3ytjimduwmdkymzk0nzc0yzc5mwy5.jpg.jpeg‎   otewotvhzta2mmvlmzrmmjfiyja0y2e3y2m4ngq3ztrinzgwzq.jpg.jpg‎   njiynzhizju0yzfmoweynmizndgymwq3zjgxnzczmgu5ytmxoq.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #26181

    Lauren, of the tryst variety

    So recently had a dream, and ohhhh boy, it as a doozy. So I get to this hotel, I'm the only car in the parking lot with some sketch hanging about. Wait a bit and finally get called up to the room. I am about to lear but my floppy-to-hard brain thing got the best of my thinking brain. I slink up to the second floor room, the door is open, I am instructed via text to enter. I'm a bit nervous, excited, horny, and full of suspense. As soon as I enter I am greeted with an enthusiastic "Hi" form the bathroom. She's pooping. Like not a small-time "going to scatter a few deer pellets here and there", I'm talking big-city pooping. IT was basically a freighter ship being propelled out of a lady sphincter at high high force. And the smell. Boy. My brother once hit deer on 295 a few years ago and the remains of the deer got stuck in the grill of the car and the heat of the summer made one of the most fowl smelling experiences I have had on this side of the Mississippi. This poop was worse. However, I was still horny so I stayed. Lauren is not the lady in her pictures anymore. What I found was an impish young female-human, with a gut and a face that looked like a cross between the smurfs and some 1840's woodcut depiction of baba yaga the witch. She's bubbly on top of that. I hate bubbly. But the BBJ was OK. She hopped on and I blew in the bag.

    2 seconds after finishing, she's back to pooping.

  13. #26180

    Shaina

    Quote Originally Posted by Vintos85  [View Original Post]
    I'm still looking for a decent petite option in Jax. I have at least found favorable reviews for Laney Banks, Ariel, and Candii. I have found a few others on Tryst (seemingly reliable resource) but have not seen any matching reviews here:

    Lauren.

    https://tryst.link/escort/petitecute-lauren89

    KayKay.

    https://tryst.link/escort/kaykay-404

    https://onlyfans.com/pdxbby503

    SeductiveSophie93.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophielove93

    Bunni Rabbit.

    https://tryst.link/escort/bunny-rabbit.
    Shaina changes menu when you fork over coins. Tooo many don'ts and rush.

    Shaina Rentz - https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/shaina-r...onville-977353..

  14. #26179

    RIP Cleo

    She was a sweet kid. I had some good times with her. She was really comfortable to be around.

  15. #26178

    I had one

    I had a very pleasant date with her, but it was a long time ago, before all the terrible reports. She was maybe 19 at the time and must have been new-ish; she was underpricing herself. I would not revisit her again. I can't imagine she can redeem herself after the stories that have been shared here.

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    I have never seen her, but there are multiple reviews of that girl in the picture cash and dashing. I've never heard of someone having a successful date with her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape