Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 708 of 1637 FirstFirst ... 208 608 658 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 758 808 1208 ... LastLast
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 24549
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13944

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    So I'm planning a get together with her tonight. How is she over all? Worth the money and time? She looks a little above basic but not all that special. Kitten looks like a phatty which is what I always like.

    Phyuck!
    Saw her this morning and my only regret was only doing a SS. Sweet little southern bell with a tight box and pretty decent bbj. I opted for CFS but she asked if I wanted to wrap up or not. Hit it doogie then ripped off the wrapper to make a deposit on her back after reading Elliot's review. LOL. The hotel was on the nicer side in a newer development not far from FedEx field so I felt very comfortable. She greeted me at the side door after the standard 2 call system. One negative was that I could hear a guy in one of the rooms with the door closed, coughing and making a lot of noise during my time but he never came out. Also she's great convo but a talker so I had to redirect her attention a few times in addition to what others have said about her phone. She only dropped it to suck me off and get pounded. Didn't care. Got what I came for and bounced.

  2. #13943
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I found Raven on Tinder! Sent her a message but I haven't gotten a response. Any of you have any luck with her outside of pro?

    https://go.tinder.com/G8pLJmJwdx0-Laura
    I saw her on match.com not long ago. I was going to message her and try to get a freebie but I couldn't find her profile again. She had an add on skip the games a few days ago.

  3. #13942
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Diamond. Pictures too good to be true though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80935427
    I found two more ads with different pics. This will help you to decide whether the photos are latest or not.

    https://callescort.org/240-435-4948

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...stmas/43011263

  4. #13941

    Ha

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    Those are about the most normal pics I've seen for an escort in a hot minute. Not overly filtered, taken with an ordinary phone cam, not professionally produced or anything. What makes you think she isn't real? Even some marks on her that aren't horrible but also seems to be a real provider.
    I figured he pasted the wrong link.

  5. #13940

    Tgtbt??

    Those are about the most normal pics I've seen for an escort in a hot minute. Not overly filtered, taken with an ordinary phone cam, not professionally produced or anything. What makes you think she isn't real? Even some marks on her that aren't horrible but also seems to be a real provider.

    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    Diamond. Pictures too good to be true though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80935427

  6. #13939

    Any takers yet?

    Diamond. Pictures too good to be true though.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80935427

  7. #13938
    Quote Originally Posted by MetPage  [View Original Post]
    Is the number in the link not hers?
    I contacted the number a couple weeks back there was no response I also saw a report say that her new posts were taken down that had her new number on it.

  8. #13937

    Vanessa Info

    Quote Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have contact info for Vanessa? Please inbox me if you do..
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...nessa/33452414

    Number is in the ad.

  9. #13936
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaqxsww  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone help with a number or contact with this one I saw her newer post got taken down so there's no new contact. Thank you for any info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-326-0595
    Is the number in the link not hers?

  10. #13935

    Raven Starr

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltmonger69  [View Original Post]
    I found Raven on Tinder! Sent her a message but I haven't gotten a response. Any of you have any luck with her outside of pro?

    https://go.tinder.com/G8pLJmJwdx0-Laura.
    I have been searching for her for a while now. So far I found a bunch of old numbers and a Google business site.

  11. #13934

    Hailee

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual  [View Original Post]
    There is one in Cap heights and another near bwi, was in Pasadena. Hence the confusion. DC.
    Is there a link to the one near BWI? Any info is appreciated.

  12. #13933

    Lorena

    So after some negotiation I finally met with Lorena. She's probably in her 40's but her body its all man made brazilian style, the pictures in the add are accurate. She has a private incall close to east john hopkins. Met me at the door in sexy lingerie. Everything is covered but she allows DATY (I didn't ask but reviews on EB do mention it). There may have been someone else in the apartment but I was never interrupted or heard anything but one of the other room's door was open when I got there and closed when I left her room so there may be someone or she has a ghost. Once I got to my car I saw another monger go in so I hope I didn't eave her too loose, sorry bro. Damage was 1. 5 hhr.

    Happy hunting.

    https://tryst.link/escort/lorena-280

  13. #13932

    Lia

    Could anyone help with a number or contact with this one I saw her newer post got taken down so there's no new contact. Thank you for any info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-326-0595

  14. #13931

    Raven Starr

    I found Raven on Tinder! Sent her a message but I haven't gotten a response. Any of you have any luck with her outside of pro?

    https://go.tinder.com/G8pLJmJwdx0-Laura

  15. #13930
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJones2  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the picture looks like the street walker Amber found alot on the WW loop by yhe circle. You can find info on her on the street walker portion of this site. # 48194.

    I avoid her, the service head wiae is good just alot of the other bull shit makes it not worth the time.
    Not sure if people were confused by my post about Vanessa and Amber. The pic I posted is supposedly Amber (I have not visited) not Vanessa, whom I have seen. Vanessa and Amber are two different girls. I was simply asking about Amber answering when I thought I was messaging Vanessa. From the replies, Amber doesn't seem worth seeing but from past experiences. Vanessa definitely is. I don't believe Vanessa is a SW but I have no idea. Sounds like Amber most definitely is a SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape