Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8782
    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleMassage  [View Original Post]
    I always pay cash only and recommend you do the same.
    Yes, cash only. It's the same when I get gas for either of our cars. Cash only. No need to expose myself even more, especially with some of those machines at the pump.

  2. #8781
    Quote Originally Posted by Wlc85  [View Original Post]
    Rose888 vs Diamond / Mona? Thinking of seeing one of these ladies, any suggestions on which one is overall more attractive and has a better body?
    Rose888 service went downhill I can confirm the past couple reviews she's not into it anymore.

  3. #8780
    Quote Originally Posted by ProvoRM  [View Original Post]
    Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? ?
    I always pay cash only and recommend you do the same.

  4. #8779

    Paying at an AMP

    Lots of AMPs advertise that they take credit cards, or have the CC logos somewhere when you walk in. Do any of you ever pay with a credit card? Skimming cash from the fam account is hard to hide, it would be so much easier to hide the spending from the SO, even if I could just put the $60 house fee on it. It would be easy to get a prepaid Visa at Home Depot, so the $60 wouldn't show up on any statement. Any of you use credit cards to pay for massages?

  5. #8778
    Rose888 vs Diamond / Mona? Thinking of seeing one of these ladies, any suggestions on which one is overall more attractive and has a better body?

  6. #8777

    Looking for best message on the east side

    Never done the AMP thing. Where should I go in Bellevue, Kirkland, Redmond, Woodinville, or south Bothell?

  7. #8776

    AAMPs, please?

    Looking for young Asian FS providers. I understand AAMPs are a better bet, but not sure how to find any. I hear of K-girls, agencies. Can someone enlighten me? I've seen independent providers, been to plenty of AMPs, but looking for fresh young asian tail. And if you don't know of any AAMPs, but happen to know a few hot young ones from recent experience, please enlighten me. I have a RM subscription, so I can verify. Please don't ask for lookups from me.

  8. #8775

    Second that request

    Quote Originally Posted by Zcxtps  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae1...a-0bd11b940374

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4...9-2aa7119ee21a

    I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.
    I too am interested in more info. Anyone here bite the apple yet on these two? Are they fakes?

  9. #8774

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Zcxtps  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae1...a-0bd11b940374

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4...9-2aa7119ee21a

    I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.
    These ads both use what are pretty obviously fake / stolen photos. You can find the photo sources easily by doing a Yandex reverse image search.

  10. #8773

    Elite Spa

    (The one in Edmonds discussed in previous threads.) If you are into overweight grannies born sometime during the 1950's I have found your nirvana. For everyone else that like me saw some promise in previous reports I'll save you some time. 120 table shower and HE. Despite a 'tell me what you want offering' I had zero interest in exploring a menu. And my standards in the looks and age department are pretty low.

  11. #8772

    RubMD ads

    Hey gents,

    Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae1...a-0bd11b940374

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4...9-2aa7119ee21a

    I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.

  12. #8771

    Vita in Lynnwood

    The other day was in Lynnwood and noticed a new spa just south of the Ford dealership. Sign out front said Vita. Was curious if anyone had been there yet and do they recommend?

  13. #8770

    The One

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Here is an ad for One Spa, which one is Apple?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e6e3c70...9-661eca489579

    I've actually seen two of these girls at One Spa, briefly sometime last year (nobody stays there very long). Nikki on the lower left corner, and the gal in the center.
    I frequent here often. I guarantee no one looks remotely close currently to anyone in this ad.

  14. #8769

    Re: Apple / One

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    OP, I think you should do the honors to this community and share a link to this ad you saw with THE Apple in it. She's mythological at this point. Always in the ads for The One Spa in Wallingford, but never there. If she's really the fabled Apple of the ads, we need to know.
    Here is an ad for One Spa, which one is Apple?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e6e3c70...9-661eca489579

    I've actually seen two of these girls at One Spa, briefly sometime last year (nobody stays there very long). Nikki on the lower left corner, and the gal in the center.

  15. #8768

    Apple sighting!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    The first ad I saw for Q spa in Renton had the same old young, hot DDG Asian girl like all the Chinese AMPs. I only went because it was brand new and close. I was greeted by a hot girl, decent but rushed visit. She was Super Hot once she was naked, asian Barbie. Next time I saw the add I couldn't believe it but it was definatley Apple in that ad. It happens occasionally I guess.
    OP, I think you should do the honors to this community and share a link to this ad you saw with THE Apple in it. She's mythological at this point. Always in the ads for The One Spa in Wallingford, but never there. If she's really the fabled Apple of the ads, we need to know.

    Rubmaps reviews of Apple at Q Spa: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...nton-wa-138968#rubmaps.

    Thanks in advance!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape