Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,606 to 10,620 of 24549
-
05-03-22 22:35 #13944Senior Member

Posts: 67Hailee
Saw her this morning and my only regret was only doing a SS. Sweet little southern bell with a tight box and pretty decent bbj. I opted for CFS but she asked if I wanted to wrap up or not. Hit it doogie then ripped off the wrapper to make a deposit on her back after reading Elliot's review. LOL. The hotel was on the nicer side in a newer development not far from FedEx field so I felt very comfortable. She greeted me at the side door after the standard 2 call system. One negative was that I could hear a guy in one of the rooms with the door closed, coughing and making a lot of noise during my time but he never came out. Also she's great convo but a talker so I had to redirect her attention a few times in addition to what others have said about her phone. She only dropped it to suck me off and get pounded. Didn't care. Got what I came for and bounced.
Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 21:57 #13943Senior Member

Posts: 30I saw her on match.com not long ago. I was going to message her and try to get a freebie but I couldn't find her profile again. She had an add on skip the games a few days ago.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 21:56 #13942Senior Member

Posts: 1626I found two more ads with different pics. This will help you to decide whether the photos are latest or not.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
https://callescort.org/240-435-4948
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...stmas/43011263
-
05-03-22 20:50 #13941Senior Member

Posts: 334Ha
I figured he pasted the wrong link.
Originally Posted by Mongerian
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 20:25 #13940Senior Member

Posts: 289Tgtbt??
Those are about the most normal pics I've seen for an escort in a hot minute. Not overly filtered, taken with an ordinary phone cam, not professionally produced or anything. What makes you think she isn't real? Even some marks on her that aren't horrible but also seems to be a real provider.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 19:37 #13939Senior Member

Posts: 371Any takers yet?
Diamond. Pictures too good to be true though.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...imore/80935427
-
05-03-22 18:25 #13938Regular Member

Posts: 11I contacted the number a couple weeks back there was no response I also saw a report say that her new posts were taken down that had her new number on it.
Originally Posted by MetPage
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 16:13 #13937Senior Member

Posts: 38Vanessa Info
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...nessa/33452414
Originally Posted by RetrieverGuy
[View Original Post]
Number is in the ad.
-
05-03-22 15:42 #13936Senior Member

Posts: 120Is the number in the link not hers?
Originally Posted by Zaqxsww
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 13:30 #13935Senior Member

Posts: 27Raven Starr
I have been searching for her for a while now. So far I found a bunch of old numbers and a Google business site.
Originally Posted by Baltmonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 12:23 #13934Senior Member

Posts: 68Hailee
Is there a link to the one near BWI? Any info is appreciated.
Originally Posted by DiscreteCasual
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 09:54 #13933Senior Member

Posts: 347Lorena
So after some negotiation I finally met with Lorena. She's probably in her 40's but her body its all man made brazilian style, the pictures in the add are accurate. She has a private incall close to east john hopkins. Met me at the door in sexy lingerie. Everything is covered but she allows DATY (I didn't ask but reviews on EB do mention it). There may have been someone else in the apartment but I was never interrupted or heard anything but one of the other room's door was open when I got there and closed when I left her room so there may be someone or she has a ghost. Once I got to my car I saw another monger go in so I hope I didn't eave her too loose, sorry bro. Damage was 1. 5 hhr.
Happy hunting.
https://tryst.link/escort/lorena-280
-
05-03-22 01:51 #13932Regular Member

Posts: 11Lia
Could anyone help with a number or contact with this one I saw her newer post got taken down so there's no new contact. Thank you for any info.
https://sumosear.ch/images/phone/443-326-0595
-
05-02-22 20:33 #13931Senior Member

Posts: 244Raven Starr
I found Raven on Tinder! Sent her a message but I haven't gotten a response. Any of you have any luck with her outside of pro?
https://go.tinder.com/G8pLJmJwdx0-Laura
-
05-02-22 18:04 #13930Senior Member

Posts: 201Not sure if people were confused by my post about Vanessa and Amber. The pic I posted is supposedly Amber (I have not visited) not Vanessa, whom I have seen. Vanessa and Amber are two different girls. I was simply asking about Amber answering when I thought I was messaging Vanessa. From the replies, Amber doesn't seem worth seeing but from past experiences. Vanessa definitely is. I don't believe Vanessa is a SW but I have no idea. Sounds like Amber most definitely is a SW.
Originally Posted by MrJones2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





