Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 320 of 363 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 ... LastLast
Results 4,786 to 4,800 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #658

    Superhead aka Hollywood aka Gaetana

    Did I forget to mention, this is my type of girl. I do like em thin. Hmmmm! Boy! Not skinny, mind you; not sickly, but small spinner types. Nice hair, pretty smooth skin, perky tits, long slender shapely legs, a nice ass and a nice attitude - my type of girl for sure.

    I know I am long winded and my reviews push the limits - but hey; that's my way of stretching the experience. And there are those that say I post to many pictures of the same girl - but I say what the hell, what else am I going to do with them, and why not post them - it's not hurting anybody, is it?

    Here are a few more of Gaetana. Damn it! I can't wait to see her again.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gaetana 55.jpg‎   Gaetana 4.jpg‎   Gaetana 56.jpg‎   Gaetana 60.jpg‎   Gaetana 1.jpg‎  

    Gaetana 59.jpg‎   Gaetana 62.jpg‎   Gaetana 65.jpg‎   Gaetana 73.jpg‎   Gaetana 64.jpg‎  


  2. #657

    Superhead – the name says in all

    Ok! I know what everyone is thinking. What mother names her baby girl, “Superhead?” Okay! Let me try to clear that one up. Superhead is actually named Gaetana, or that was the name her mother gave her. Gaetana asked me to post her pictures under the name of Superhead. She claimed that Superhead in the name she goes by on the streets. She also goes by the name, “Hollywood,” according to Gaetana aka Superhead. Personally I prefer the name Gaetana, I think it is nice – sounds exotic. But, Superhead, aka Hollywood, aka Gaetana was adamant. She even wrote them down for me, she likes to be called Superhead.

    I picked up Superhead a few days ago on Broadway Avenue, in Camden. She was sleek, shiny, and looked like she was fresh out of the wrapper. That is, she appeared to be clean on the outside, nicely groomed, not your average scallywag. Her trousers fit her a bit loose in the ass, but otherwise; she looked like my kind of girl. We had the, are you a cop, conversation and then talked about the deal. We got along fine until we started to discuss the location. First she mentioned that she had her own room, I thought she meant in a motel. Sometimes girl will have a room left over from their last date and at first I thought that’s what she was talking about. Once she explained farther, I quickly said, “No.” I then suggested that we go to Philly and my place. (During the; are you a cop bull, I had gotten permission to check out her breast. From what I could see and feel, she seemed to have a body worthy of a deeper more intense inspection.) She kind of objected on the grounds that it would take up to much of her time for what I was offering. She then suggested a car date. This created a bit of a quandary for me. On the one hand I wanted to checkout what appeared so far to be a nice smooth body, with perky little tits. On the other hand I did not want to spend $33 buck for a motel room just to find out she was a shinny little flabby something. Neither did I want to try a car date if it turned out that she had a hot body. Decisions, decisions, what to do? I thought for a moment. She had not pressured about going to her place and she had quickly suggested the car day. If it had been a setup wouldn’t she have tried harder? Besides, it was day time, plenty of people walking the streets and we all know I’ve done it before; so what the heck – it would not hurt to check out her spot. Off we went.

    The street wasn’t bad, the norm for Camden. I checked out the neighbor’s houses on both sides, they seemed normal (If they heard shots being fired or the sounds of my being killed, deceit neighbors would call the cops – right?) So I decided to go a bit further and go end. Superhead had assured me that there would be only one guy inside, an old gentleman, the owner. Once I passed out of the vestibule, into the living room and I eyes adjusted to the dim bleak room, I made out three male figures sitting on a moldy, crusty couch. Behind me, as I came in, sat an old guy (but no gentleman) near the front windows. I asset my situation. Unless they had weapons, I could take the three crackheads, no problem. Crackheads seldom have real weapons; they usually sell everything of real value for drugs. I figured I could beat the three, malnourished bag of bones, with the billy club concealed in my coat. They turned out to be a couple of okay dudes, even laughed when Superhead commented that she would not be long upstairs. Actually what she said was, “I’ll be down in 2 minutes.” One of the guys made a comment, and we all laughed.

    The room upstairs was not too bad. It was way better then what I had expected – I’d been in worst. But, as Superhead took off her clothing, I realized my mistake. I should have opted for the $33 dollar room. Not only was she fine, but she was sexy as hell. Once she was naked, she took a few poses and between poses she entertained me with tempting gestures, friendly little touches and kisses on my neck. She played the GFE hot tamale roll to the hilt. Superhead, Hollywood or Gaetana – whatever she wants to be called – is one sexy motherfucker. I swear, there were times went she was touching herself that I think she was actually enjoying it. When she wet the tips of her fingers and touched her nipples they hardened and she rolled her eyes back into there sockets. During one of the poses where she put her foot up on the headboard, she played with her **** until the clit peeked out. After I had snapped two shots of this pose she walked, very sensually down to the end of the bed and offered up her fingers for me to smell or taste. She said, “See! I am very clean, not pussy smell, wanna taste?” I declined the taste, but took a whiff. She winked, closed her eyes and licked the tips of her fingers. The entire session went on like this; she was trying to turn me on. I figure she was hoping to upgrade to FS and more money, after the pictures. She had nothing to worry about, that was in my plans from the beginning.

    There was however a little monkey in my plans. I had not forgotten, for one minute, where we were, nor had I forgotten about the four men downstairs. I wasn’t about to remove any of my clothing and I was not about to try anything on that bed either. After we’d taken all the pictures I needed, she started to get dress. I stopped her with an offer for a BJ. She moved right into place on the edge of the bed, stoking my dick as she unzipped my pants. I asked her to move over and get on her knees on a pillar, in front of and blocking the bedroom door. I figured we’d gone way pass our 2 minute giggle and I want to get my moneys worth without interruption. If anyone was waiting to hear the sounds of fucking before busting into the room, they’d have to get pass me banging her up against the door. (Remember that scene in the Godfather?)

    Gaetana did not tell me about her nickname until way afterwards. It fact, we had lift the house and was on the way to my dropping her off, when I asked what name she wanted me to use in her review. I had told her about the review and she said she kind of knew what I was talking about. I assured her it would be a good review, what else could it be; she had been everything I had wanted and more. She seemed please to hear this. It was then that she told me that most guys called her, “Superhead.” I laughed and tried to get her to give me another name to use in the review. She said that she sometimes goes by the name, “Hollywood.” But, she said for me to use, “Superhead,” in the review. Superhead fits her fine. Her BBBJ was a little like Dyans.’ She used a bit more hand, lots of juice and plenty of sucking. I never got to bang her FS up against the door; I changed my mind, there was no need to arouse the attention of the dudes downstairs. I am certain that I would have enjoyed the whole session more if I did not have to keep one eye, one ear and three of my six senses on what might be happening outside of the room.

    Gaetana had agreed to take care of the cost for the room out of her fee, so I gave her a $10 tip. Even so, the cost for lots of pictures, a really good BBBJ and a private cheap location was well worth the total outlay. Gaetana did not have a phone at the time, but confessed that the room we used was hers and that she can be reached there. We made plans for a later date. That should answers the question; would I do Gaetana again? Yes! But, only under the condition that we go to a motel or back to my place, I want to do it right next time. We did talk about arranging a twosome with a girlfriend of hers, so it will probably be off to the motel for us. YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Gaetana 2.jpg‎   Gaetana 3.jpg‎   Gaetana 54.jpg‎   Gaetana 70.jpg‎   Gaetana 69.jpg‎  

    Gaetana 63.jpg‎   Gaetana 61.jpg‎   Gaetana 57.jpg‎   Gaetana 58.jpg‎   Gaetana 67.jpg‎  


  3. #656

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by Justlookinsj
    She's know as Russia now on CL Philly.
    I looked, and can't find the number. If you have digits, I'd appreciate a PM.

    Nice

  4. #655
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259

    Don't Know her

    I don't know her but the room looks familar that was taken in a room at the

    Travelodge (now the Ramada), they have since changed the bed covers. I

    I should say those load stained bed covers, as I was a major contributor.

    Sprat

  5. #654

    Bianca or Gabriella = Russia on CL

    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy3
    Guys, I recognize her VERY clearly, from both the face, and the tattoo of the name Gabriella on her left arm.

    That is Bianca.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=25095

    She used to have a pic at http://teenphillygirls.com/miscphill...107_resize.JPG, but it seems that site is gone.

    She was one of the first girls I posted about when I first hit this site back in April I had last seen her in December, and she was trackmarked BADLY and obviously near the bottom. I took here to my house probably 3 times, and she almost spent the night once but the habit hit her too hard. She treated me right.

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...0&pp=25&page=3

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/se...0&pp=25&page=3

    (I was wrong on that last one, I thought the tattoo was Anastasia, but it was Gabriella)

    Her reviews where not good, most of you did not give her much slack. But, thats her, I have absolutely no doubt at all.

    Wow, it's nice to see her face again. I may just have to contact her.

    Nice
    She's know as Russia now on CL Philly.

  6. #653
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    No digits..Lost touch with her over 2 years ago, but last time I was driving down Broadway I saw her but just couldn't get myself to stop. I knew her for a few years, prior to her bad addiction of what it eventually became. Guess this was one of the girls I got too attached to and not able to watch her destroy herself. Offered help, but wasn't going to happen at that stage in her life. As hard as it was to ignore her calls I had to break the addiction I myself had with her. Here are a couple more G rated pics I have of her. Out of respect this would be all I would be willing to post of her. Even saddens me to open this folder back up again...Enjoy..As I once did for a few years with this terrific girl....
    Just saw her today around 12:30pm. She has fallen off a bit from the pictures but still looks good. She seems like a nice girl who needs help. If you have known this gurl for years and she trusts you, try to help her. I think she is at the point where she is ready to accept help. Hell, clean her up a bit and turn her into a CL provider.

  7. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Even saddens me to open this folder back up again...Enjoy..As I once did for a few years with this terrific girl....
    Thank you Davey ....You are a man of integrity and I respect that.

    cheers

    TM

  8. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasMonger
    That is an awesome ass. Too bad didn't get tangled with her the last time I was on the braodway stroll. Nest time I see her I'm sure I will be engaging her. Any didgits on this chick?

    Cheers

    TM
    No digits..Lost touch with her over 2 years ago, but last time I was driving down Broadway I saw her but just couldn't get myself to stop. I knew her for a few years, prior to her bad addiction of what it eventually became. Guess this was one of the girls I got too attached to and not able to watch her destroy herself. Offered help, but wasn't going to happen at that stage in her life. As hard as it was to ignore her calls I had to break the addiction I myself had with her. Here are a couple more G rated pics I have of her. Out of respect this would be all I would be willing to post of her. Even saddens me to open this folder back up again...Enjoy..As I once did for a few years with this terrific girl....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen_04.jpg‎   Jen_05.jpg‎  

  9. #650

    Jennifer

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    That's the one! Tell me that's not a NICE ass.
    That is an awesome ass. Too bad didn't get tangled with her the last time I was on the braodway stroll. Nest time I see her I'm sure I will be engaging her. Any didgits on this chick?

    Cheers

    TM

  10. #649

    yup

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    I think I can help you with that..Is this the girl?? Her name is Jennifer and I have seen her on Broadway recently..Actually I believe her eyes are green though. But yes nice and large and pretty.
    That's the one! Tell me that's not a NICE ass.

  11. #648

    Looks, attitude, service

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I also believe that we as American Mongers get hung up on what we consider good looks. Not every girl out there is going to be perfect. There are a number of MILF WSWers out there who have passed their prime as far a looks goes. We continue to date them for their good service. There are also a number of WS who provide less then adequate service but still get picked up because of their good looks – even though they ask for higher rates. All a WS needs is long blonde hair and her chances of being picked up double. A skinny, shanky or wrinkled faced white girl with long blonde hair stands a better chance at getting a date with most of us, then does a clean, well dressed Black girl with fair looks. Beauty in this country still means; blonde hair, blue eyes, a big chest and no ass.
    It's not fair but I agree with you. I also date BSWs and overall I've had just as good luck w/ them as w/ WSWs, although as I said not long ago in talking about "Asia," the farter, my luck w/ Camden BSWs for some reason has not been as good as in other places.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    And here is the important part – she was friendly, funny and accommodating to a fault. She offered up so much and expected so little that I kept waiting for the other shoe to drop. It never did. She preformed everything up to and surpassed all of my expectations. We drove around longer then usual looking for a good location and she never complained. She undressed fully, even though she appeared shy about being in a very public location – she didn’t complain or rush. We drove to another location more suitable for a BBBJ and even though I purposely took my time she didn’t complain. She never complained once and just seemed happy to be getting work.

    We talked about going to a motel. It was mostly my idea; a car date with a cooperative girl like Carol is such a waste. I had other things to do so I took the offer back, after all, I’d already shot my load. In my mind I knew Carol would have been a real romp in the bed. Along with her willingness to service, she had a freaky nature about her. I bet it would have been a blast.

    Now for the part I hate. I was a real bastard. She only asked for $20 bucks. That’s what I gave her (for pictures and a decent BJ). I know what you’re saying, “What the Fuck?” “No tip?” I don’t know what I was thinking. After she got out, I felt like a real asshole. A ten dollar tip was called for and I should have given it to her. I gave her the $20 and she never blinked an eye. After I had drove about a block I started to feel guilty. I would have driven back and given her an extra $10 or $20, but she had disappeared down a one way street.
    A great report. All this and pics too? That's why you remain the best poster on this entire site.

    Carol sounds almost exactly like my AC favorite Yolanda, another bargain-priced BSW who gives so much and asks for so little. Yolanda has told me if I'm horny and have no money, come see her and she'll take care of me for free. The way she treats me I'm sure it's true. Girls like those two restore our faith in SWs.

  12. #647
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Ace
    Drove up and down Broadway for a while tonight, 1.5 hours or so. Got there kinda early (for me) 4:45 or so, it was still light out. I really didn't see a whole lot out there until around 5:30 or so, 5 or 6 girls and I only recognized Dyan. She was nicely dressed, she gave me a wave, but when I swung around she was gone.

    I saw a thin WSW walking sucking on a lollipop, biggest blue/hazel eyes I ever did see, she gave me the smile. I pulled into a side street, she's 5 ft 1 inch, 105 lbs, about 25 years old brown/sandy hair shoulder length. KICK ass body , cute face and huge eyes. She seemed nice enough, I offered $20 for a BJ, she countered with $25, but agreed to $20. We park and she gets busy, I could stop feeling that ass, she was making all the right sounds and I didn't last that long at all. She spit it out the window, gargled a little with some water and spit some more, making quite the scene, I think.

    Very small chit-chat and I gave her an extra $5. Nice looking girl, but I get a strange feeling from her. Mainly, if I didn't pop as quick as I did, I don't think she would have been a complainer, who knows.

    CJ, find her and get some picks :-) Nice bod on that one.

    I think I can help you with that..Is this the girl?? Her name is Jennifer and I have seen her on Broadway recently..Actually I believe her eyes are green though. But yes nice and large and pretty.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Jen01.jpg‎  

  13. #646

    Barbie aka Michelle

    Picked up "Barbie" again this week, the 41yo blonde who was hanging out in the Kaighn, Atlantic, Mechanic area. I've reported on her several times before. I'm sure she was hot in her mid-20's and facially she's still pretty good looking. Nice features. About 5'7" or so. She almost always wears skirts or dresses and in my experience she is always panty-less. Despite her crack habit she's still pretty solidly built, not skinny but not overweight either.

    The first four or five times I picked her up I really liked her. Good BBBJCIM technique, no rush, takes orders for how you want her to do you, acts slutty (often a good trait IMO). This girl can be a little out there.

    But now she pretty much flags me down and makes a scene when she sees me and overall is just way too aggressive for my liking. This week I picked her up for probably the last time. She's got a good spot and still gives pretty good service. But I can see the months and years on the stroll taking their toll on her attitude and desperateness. She does crack and has been in and out of jail over the past couple years at least. Barbie says the life is getting "old" for her and she wants to head south and get away from it all. I hope she does.

    I've been seeing somebody and cutting back on my mongering lately. Now when I do go shopping in Camden I'd rather try somebody new or at least newER but as others have commented on recently, my batting average on Broadway has not been very good lately either. I'm not seeing any of my favorites from earlier this year, like the MILFs blonde Lisa, Linda, Debbie, or the young ones like Julie (aka Cherry), Rachel etc. Anybody else coming across any of these girls? Other good performers like Melissa (a couple of Melissas actually), Lana, and Camille, I haven't seen them for some time either although I've seen reports by others in the past month or so. Somehow I still haven't hooked up w/ Dyan.

  14. #645

    Jennifer

    Drove up and down Broadway for a while tonight, 1.5 hours or so. Got there kinda early (for me) 4:45 or so, it was still light out. I really didn't see a whole lot out there until around 5:30 or so, 5 or 6 girls and I only recognized Dyan. She was nicely dressed, she gave me a wave, but when I swung around she was gone.

    I saw a thin WSW walking sucking on a lollipop, biggest blue/hazel eyes I ever did see, she gave me the smile. I pulled into a side street, she's 5 ft 1 inch, 105 lbs, about 25 years old brown/sandy hair shoulder length. KICK ass body , cute face and huge eyes. She seemed nice enough, I offered $20 for a BJ, she countered with $25, but agreed to $20. We park and she gets busy, I could stop feeling that ass, she was making all the right sounds and I didn't last that long at all. She spit it out the window, gargled a little with some water and spit some more, making quite the scene, I think.

    Very small chit-chat and I gave her an extra $5. Nice looking girl, but I get a strange feeling from her. Mainly, if I didn't pop as quick as I did, I don't think she would have been a complainer, who knows.

    CJ, find her and get some picks :-) Nice bod on that one.

  15. #644

    Dyan

    Recently I have been going through a dry spell. I cruised Broadway 4 times over the last few weeks, since it got cold, without picking up anyone. I thought that many of the girls had stopped hanging out on Broadway but it was just bad luck. Friday night a buddy from down south came by to visit and he wanted to see the stroll. Around 7PM we hit Broadway from Rt30 and drove to Morgan ave and only saw 2 girls. I was going to head over to the K so we turned around and headed back up Broadway. All of a sudden there were as many SWs out as some of the best summer nights. The only problem was having 2 guys in the car - most of the girls won't get in the car. I saw Dyan and pulled up near her and she ignored us until I called her name. She basically confirmed that she won't get into a car with 2 guys unless she knows them (She also won't get in a PSE&G truck that pulled up first). As always she is very talkative and I mentioned my recent hookup problems. She said nothing has changed, the cops are leaving them alone, and the place she shacks up in has 8 or 10 other girls that are out regularly (with half of them wearing clothes she just bought). Her regular roommate in HSW Jen who I had the pleasure of dating a few months ago. Anyway we took her back to my place and had a great time. My buddy had seen her cookyjar pictures from months ago and was surprised how much the streets are taking their toll. She saw my computer and wanted to read her reviews. She was very happy with the reports but caught the remarks about her looking like a skeleton. The whole way back she talked about getting some food.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape