Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 1349 1849 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 31087
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18367
    I hear she is legit and there is more on the menu than she puts on her ads. I texted her last week and tried to get her to meet me in Gastonia since that is the only place I know that rents rooms by the hour but it was too far for her. She only does out calls and that is a real deal killer for me. I am not going to rent a room for a whole day just for 30 minutes with her. By the time you pay her and get a room, she will be an expensive piece of ass and I don't think she looks that wonderful to be paying out a lot for. She offered to meet me at a park on a trail, but I want more than just see her wiggle her ass. I guess if you are up for a car date you can fuck her in your car? I guess there are cheap rooms in Charlotte that you can rent for 30-60 minutes but I don't know where they are. Hilltop in Gastonia is only 30 bucks.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    Has ads for car washing, toy show, as well as party host / stripper. Claims to not be a SW or do anything illegal, but the photos implies differently.

  2. #18366
    Great find. Any info on the location and sanity?

  3. #18365
    Quote Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2  [View Original Post]
    What tooth incident?
    She was known to ghost guys and them claim it was a tooth ache that she was dealing with.

  4. #18364
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    Has ads for car washing, toy show, as well as party host / stripper. Claims to not be a SW or do anything illegal, but the photos implies differently.
    Link to the ad?

  5. #18363

    I added a review about NCHouseBunny/ Haley about a week ago.

    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit  [View Original Post]
    Has ads for car washing, toy show, as well as party host / stripper. Claims to not be a SW or do anything illegal, but the photos implies differently.
    In short, a tad pricy but nice experience.

  6. #18362

    Brazilian girl

    Saw her yesterday evening. Pictures are accurate and she got a great ass. I opted for a QV, got a CBJ, hit her in missionary and K9. Qv $. 20.

    https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2751580

  7. #18361
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything out of Jess? I've seen her twice and now she has like feel off the map. No post from her nor even any chatter on here either. Hope she is ok.
    Last time I spoke, She said she's having to deal with some family issues and not finding time to host and see people. Hopefully she's back soon!

  8. #18360
    Quote Originally Posted by OCW110  [View Original Post]
    She is as awesome as described. Totally with it, smart, pretty, and genuinely loves what she does. The key is that she enjoys this and it shows. If you have a chance to see her I can't think of a better way to spend your time.
    How do we get in touch with her.

  9. #18359

    Anybody seen her?

    Has ads for car washing, toy show, as well as party host / stripper. Claims to not be a SW or do anything illegal, but the photos implies differently.

  10. #18358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything out of Jess? I've seen her twice and now she has like feel off the map. No post from her nor even any chatter on here either. Hope she is ok.
    I never managed to actually meet her, she ghosted me a bunch of times. When I posted about that about a week ago I had a few others DM me saying they had experienced the same.

    My guess is she made the money she wanted to make and got the hell out. From what people said here she was a pretty well educated lady, so yeah I bet she probably just hit her goal and gracefully exited. Good for her.

  11. #18357
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler1980  [View Original Post]
    Jess, Becca, and IndigoSky (if she's still around) are all among the better providers. Indigo went UTR so she could be a hard one to reach. All 3 have been reviewed on this board if you do a search. You should also check out the local EROS thread. The more reliable safe providers might cost you more but worth it IMO.
    Is this the IndigoSky you are referring to? If so looks like she posted a week ago.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011

  12. #18356
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I asked her that. She said she has never met me so wouldn't feel comfortable getting in a car. I told her I'd meet her half way, also a no go. That's why I think it's bullshit. But if someone has seen her and had success then I'd certainly reconsider. But probably is a scam, even though we did video chat, which is unusual.
    Well if you still curious the next step is ask to meet at a hotel my ex UTR always meet me at a hotel she over a hour away and even after she got a car she wouldn't come to charlotte. But from a earlier post don't said ad don't say she in charlotte. Sounds like scammers have took it to another level doing video chats. Came you record a video chat? After all that would be perfect verification video chats I'm guessing a lot of dudes have fell for that. The flat chested pix and hooters was enough for me. I never saw a flat chested chick at hooters after all its their brand Hooters.

  13. #18355
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    LOL we all remember the tooth incident or should we say incidents. That was her go to excuse without a doubt.
    What tooth incident?

  14. #18354
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Stepped out of retirement and saw this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80593489

    Pictures aren't her but are a decent representation, she is far better looking than the pics IMO. Staying in one of the airport area hole in the walls.
    How was your experience?

  15. #18353
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSon88  [View Original Post]
    Popping in to say hello to the board, original from AL where things pretty scarce.

    Wondering if anyone might be willing to share a decent outcall date, got the hotel room for a few days while waiting to move in permanently. New to the area so if not possible it's cool, will post as I get more comfortable and that monger urge makes me take a dive.

    Thanks and nice to see the board here is active.
    Camden Ivey is great.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape