Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,766 to 12,780 of 31133
-
05-03-22 11:14 #18368Banned Member

Posts: 634Haley
I saw Haley a couple of times but haven't in a bit as the mileage is coming on. First off she offers absolutely everything no matter what her ad states. For how risky she can be (naked in public) she is pretty darn paranoid as well. Most of her better pictures are much older and the one thing I noticed is her weight fluctuates tremendously from being a complete bag of bones to almost appearing a bit puffy. In her recent ads the very last picture where she shows her face you can really start to see the leathery skin appearing. She likes to meet in Stumpton Park for the first meeting which I did and ended up with a BJ down some secluded trail. After that the menu totally opened and she was way more upfront about everything. I ended up nailing her but had to get a room and when all was said and done I felt like it was kind of a waste, especially compared to what I am getting now. She can be nice but can also be a bit bitchy as well in all honesty she really isn't my type. She will do hour mutual massage for 150 but that doesn't even include a happy ending. HH with BJ is 150, hh with FS is 200, full hour FS is 300, hh just pictures I think is a hundred but to me that is like why even waste your time and money. So overall she isn't bad but she isn't cheap and setting up arrangements where you actually find a place you feel safe and comfortable at is a pain. If you want to see her or have been wanting to I would do it now but lower your expectations a bit before she hits rock bottom. She just isn't worth the money and hassle. Gl and happy hunting to all.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 11:04 #18367Senior Member

Posts: 7337I hear she is legit and there is more on the menu than she puts on her ads. I texted her last week and tried to get her to meet me in Gastonia since that is the only place I know that rents rooms by the hour but it was too far for her. She only does out calls and that is a real deal killer for me. I am not going to rent a room for a whole day just for 30 minutes with her. By the time you pay her and get a room, she will be an expensive piece of ass and I don't think she looks that wonderful to be paying out a lot for. She offered to meet me at a park on a trail, but I want more than just see her wiggle her ass. I guess if you are up for a car date you can fuck her in your car? I guess there are cheap rooms in Charlotte that you can rent for 30-60 minutes but I don't know where they are. Hilltop in Gastonia is only 30 bucks.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:51 #18366Regular Member

Posts: 23Great find. Any info on the location and sanity?
-
05-03-22 10:31 #18365Senior Member

Posts: 1205She was known to ghost guys and them claim it was a tooth ache that she was dealing with.
Originally Posted by SpikedCoffee2
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:28 #18364Senior Member

Posts: 1205Link to the ad?
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:15 #18363Senior Member

Posts: 175I added a review about NCHouseBunny/ Haley about a week ago.
In short, a tad pricy but nice experience.
Originally Posted by BulldogJwhit
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:11 #18362Senior Member

Posts: 40Brazilian girl
Saw her yesterday evening. Pictures are accurate and she got a great ass. I opted for a QV, got a CBJ, hit her in missionary and K9. Qv $. 20.
https://adultsearch.com/north-caroli...scorts/2751580
-
05-03-22 10:06 #18361Senior Member

Posts: 40Last time I spoke, She said she's having to deal with some family issues and not finding time to host and see people. Hopefully she's back soon!
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 10:02 #18360Senior Member

Posts: 53How do we get in touch with her.
Originally Posted by OCW110
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-22 08:45 #18359Senior Member

Posts: 187Anybody seen her?
Has ads for car washing, toy show, as well as party host / stripper. Claims to not be a SW or do anything illegal, but the photos implies differently.
-
05-03-22 06:59 #18358Senior Member

Posts: 409I never managed to actually meet her, she ghosted me a bunch of times. When I posted about that about a week ago I had a few others DM me saying they had experienced the same.
Originally Posted by LuckyFlash
[View Original Post]
My guess is she made the money she wanted to make and got the hell out. From what people said here she was a pretty well educated lady, so yeah I bet she probably just hit her goal and gracefully exited. Good for her.
-
05-03-22 00:38 #18357Senior Member

Posts: 116Is this the IndigoSky you are referring to? If so looks like she posted a week ago.
Originally Posted by Steeler1980
[View Original Post]
https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011
-
05-02-22 22:30 #18356Banned Member

Posts: 905Well if you still curious the next step is ask to meet at a hotel my ex UTR always meet me at a hotel she over a hour away and even after she got a car she wouldn't come to charlotte. But from a earlier post don't said ad don't say she in charlotte. Sounds like scammers have took it to another level doing video chats. Came you record a video chat? After all that would be perfect verification video chats I'm guessing a lot of dudes have fell for that. The flat chested pix and hooters was enough for me. I never saw a flat chested chick at hooters after all its their brand Hooters.
Originally Posted by Iconic1
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 22:13 #18355Senior Member

Posts: 30What tooth incident?
Originally Posted by MachoManny
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-22 22:08 #18354Senior Member

Posts: 30How was your experience?
Originally Posted by TriadSpecial
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





