Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 650 of 2231 FirstFirst ... 150 550 600 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 700 750 1150 1650 ... LastLast
Results 9,736 to 9,750 of 33453
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23718

    Raylee

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay  [View Original Post]
    Is this guy serious!

    .
    I just like to chime in on Raylee. I keep it short. I just seen her again for I don't know how many times. What a great time. Always sexy dressed. Now with people not doing a simple search or just looking down a few posts kills me. Whats crazy I never did that. Right out the gate I would start reading the help section plus review's. I would even help out the seniors. Just saying. Anyways everyone be safe out there have a good one. Also don't message me about Raylee sorry won't check it.

  2. #23717

    Lady Shay

    Been thinking about seeing her can anyone provide any details on their dream reports I found were fairly general. Is verification a pain how was the dream does she go by time or by pop etc.

  3. #23716
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinciraylee25  [View Original Post]
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself.
    I liked it.

  4. #23715

    Roxy

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55  [View Original Post]
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...nnati/74790472 Roxy. Anyone know if she is still active? PM info is ok.
    She was active a few weeks ago. She was staying on Central Parkway. I wanted to see her but that hotel scares the shit out of me!

  5. #23714
    Awaiting Email Confirmation


    Posts: 647
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenM  [View Original Post]
    Yes that is still Mariah. She got with another agency after E. E went under. Discreet Desires is an agency mainly in Columbus and Dayton. I just met up with her Friday and she told me about this.
    Anyone else seen her since the switch?

  6. #23713

    If it's her.

    Quote Originally Posted by IdleHands1  [View Original Post]
    Info on Sophie So Sweet?

    Any info on Sophie So Sweet. Search reveals only one review.

    https://tryst.link/escort/sophiesosweet
    She looks like a provider from a while ago maybe 7 or 8 years. She had great reviews and those pics look like her. If it's her she was good damn good with a great reputation for quality. She went by the same name.

  7. #23712
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    I think she has been reviewed here somewhere. Put her name in the search box you could find a review there.

  8. #23711

    How do ya'll say it? RTFF? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HarleyRay  [View Original Post]
    Is this guy serious!.
    Sorry. I couldn't help myself.

  9. #23710
    Is this guy serious!

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North is this guy Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    .

  10. #23709
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by BMax513  [View Original Post]
    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.
    You didn't even have to do a search. Just reading the first page would have given you a trove of information. Did you even bother even just reading?

    I know we need to help boobs, but for crying out loud, there was zero effort. Zero.

  11. #23708

    Raylee

    Thinking about visiting Raylee North Cincy. Has anyone seen her, and info you can provide.

  12. #23707
    Quote Originally Posted by Wert699  [View Original Post]
    I agree HB, Kyla went down hill bad and Raylee is at the top of her game. , already have next week appointment setup with raylee.
    Agree Raylee is tops in the Cincy area. I have a meeting set with her tomorrow. Hate it when she takes Monday off. I look forward to weekend being over to spend time with her. HB.

  13. #23706
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55;5898324[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/74790472[/URL] Roxy. Anyone know if she is still active? PM info is ok.
    If that's her last post I Doubt if she is still active. That was posted early February. Good luck.

  14. #23705
    Quote Originally Posted by FanYu2712  [View Original Post]
    I want to see her too. How I can contact her?
    If you are talking about Raylee she is on Tryst.

  15. #23704

    Be careful.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigGusDickUs55;5898324[URL
    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/ohio/cincinnati/74790472[/URL] Roxy. Anyone know if she is still active? PM info is ok.
    I saw a few recent posts about her (within the past 2 months)—be warned. Something about cash-and-dash / crazy boyfriend.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape