Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 850 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 350 750 800 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 900 950 1350 1850 ... LastLast
Results 12,736 to 12,750 of 31094
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18359

    Anybody seen her?

    Has ads for car washing, toy show, as well as party host / stripper. Claims to not be a SW or do anything illegal, but the photos implies differently.

  2. #18358
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyFlash  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard anything out of Jess? I've seen her twice and now she has like feel off the map. No post from her nor even any chatter on here either. Hope she is ok.
    I never managed to actually meet her, she ghosted me a bunch of times. When I posted about that about a week ago I had a few others DM me saying they had experienced the same.

    My guess is she made the money she wanted to make and got the hell out. From what people said here she was a pretty well educated lady, so yeah I bet she probably just hit her goal and gracefully exited. Good for her.

  3. #18357
    Quote Originally Posted by Steeler1980  [View Original Post]
    Jess, Becca, and IndigoSky (if she's still around) are all among the better providers. Indigo went UTR so she could be a hard one to reach. All 3 have been reviewed on this board if you do a search. You should also check out the local EROS thread. The more reliable safe providers might cost you more but worth it IMO.
    Is this the IndigoSky you are referring to? If so looks like she posted a week ago.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/2946011

  4. #18356
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I asked her that. She said she has never met me so wouldn't feel comfortable getting in a car. I told her I'd meet her half way, also a no go. That's why I think it's bullshit. But if someone has seen her and had success then I'd certainly reconsider. But probably is a scam, even though we did video chat, which is unusual.
    Well if you still curious the next step is ask to meet at a hotel my ex UTR always meet me at a hotel she over a hour away and even after she got a car she wouldn't come to charlotte. But from a earlier post don't said ad don't say she in charlotte. Sounds like scammers have took it to another level doing video chats. Came you record a video chat? After all that would be perfect verification video chats I'm guessing a lot of dudes have fell for that. The flat chested pix and hooters was enough for me. I never saw a flat chested chick at hooters after all its their brand Hooters.

  5. #18355
    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    LOL we all remember the tooth incident or should we say incidents. That was her go to excuse without a doubt.
    What tooth incident?

  6. #18354
    Quote Originally Posted by TriadSpecial  [View Original Post]
    Stepped out of retirement and saw this one.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lotte/80593489

    Pictures aren't her but are a decent representation, she is far better looking than the pics IMO. Staying in one of the airport area hole in the walls.
    How was your experience?

  7. #18353
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthernSon88  [View Original Post]
    Popping in to say hello to the board, original from AL where things pretty scarce.

    Wondering if anyone might be willing to share a decent outcall date, got the hotel room for a few days while waiting to move in permanently. New to the area so if not possible it's cool, will post as I get more comfortable and that monger urge makes me take a dive.

    Thanks and nice to see the board here is active.
    Camden Ivey is great.

  8. #18352
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueBoi69  [View Original Post]
    I had the privilege to see Samara this last Monday. She's really an amazing woman. Very professional not a clock watcher. Still sexy as ever too. Definitely a pleaser and willing to make you happy. To the ones that haven't seen her. She's worth the visit in my opinion. So I have nothing but positive vibes from her.
    Thanks for the review. She sounds nice.

  9. #18351

    Jess

    Has anyone heard anything out of Jess? I've seen her twice and now she has like feel off the map. No post from her nor even any chatter on here either. Hope she is ok.

  10. #18350

  11. #18349

    Got it

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanBB  [View Original Post]
    This is the Ginger I know. Great ass. Everything covered.

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/ginger-e...arlotte-605643#erotic.
    Yea I have been scoping her out, thanks ALL for the info.

  12. #18348
    Do anyone know of any orgy parties in the area?

  13. #18347
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverHeadMan  [View Original Post]
    Looking for some of best providers around the Charlotte area. Will be the City this month and looking for the Best Charlotte has to offer. Thanks ahead of time!
    Indigo Skye- has gotten smoking hot.

    Seas- real deal.

    Ginger- safe but very solid.

    Aria- best pussy in town.

    ARod- fake everything so fake hot.

  14. #18346
    Quote Originally Posted by Iconic1  [View Original Post]
    Yes I asked her that. She said she has never met me so wouldn't feel comfortable getting in a car. I told her I'd meet her half way, also a no go. That's why I think it's bullshit. But if someone has seen her and had success then I'd certainly reconsider. But probably is a scam, even though we did video chat, which is unusual.
    Red flag, won't get in your car but willing to outcall to a place she has nevet been. Right.

  15. #18345

    Second this

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing Becca for the past 3 months and most recent 3 days ago. If you're still looking for info feel free to PM.
    Solid provider. Hit and miss with appointment availability but attractive and worth seeing if you like a freak in the sheets.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape