Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8765

    Second that request

    Quote Originally Posted by Zcxtps  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae1...a-0bd11b940374

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4...9-2aa7119ee21a

    I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.
    I too am interested in more info. Anyone here bite the apple yet on these two? Are they fakes?

  2. #8764

    Tgtbt

    Quote Originally Posted by Zcxtps  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents,

    Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae1...a-0bd11b940374

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4...9-2aa7119ee21a

    I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.
    These ads both use what are pretty obviously fake / stolen photos. You can find the photo sources easily by doing a Yandex reverse image search.

  3. #8763

    Elite Spa

    (The one in Edmonds discussed in previous threads.) If you are into overweight grannies born sometime during the 1950's I have found your nirvana. For everyone else that like me saw some promise in previous reports I'll save you some time. 120 table shower and HE. Despite a 'tell me what you want offering' I had zero interest in exploring a menu. And my standards in the looks and age department are pretty low.

  4. #8762

    RubMD ads

    Hey gents,

    Looking for intel on either of these massage providers, looking to venture outside my usual AAMP / walk-in parlor comfort zone.

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/64bdae1...a-0bd11b940374

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/a78bcc4...9-2aa7119ee21a

    I've RTFF but haven't found either of these ladies mentioned.

  5. #8761

    Vita in Lynnwood

    The other day was in Lynnwood and noticed a new spa just south of the Ford dealership. Sign out front said Vita. Was curious if anyone had been there yet and do they recommend?

  6. #8760

    The One

    Quote Originally Posted by SeattleAmpfan  [View Original Post]
    Here is an ad for One Spa, which one is Apple?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e6e3c70...9-661eca489579

    I've actually seen two of these girls at One Spa, briefly sometime last year (nobody stays there very long). Nikki on the lower left corner, and the gal in the center.
    I frequent here often. I guarantee no one looks remotely close currently to anyone in this ad.

  7. #8759

    Re: Apple / One

    Quote Originally Posted by KnoxNenters  [View Original Post]
    OP, I think you should do the honors to this community and share a link to this ad you saw with THE Apple in it. She's mythological at this point. Always in the ads for The One Spa in Wallingford, but never there. If she's really the fabled Apple of the ads, we need to know.
    Here is an ad for One Spa, which one is Apple?

    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/e6e3c70...9-661eca489579

    I've actually seen two of these girls at One Spa, briefly sometime last year (nobody stays there very long). Nikki on the lower left corner, and the gal in the center.

  8. #8758

    Apple sighting!?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcigarz  [View Original Post]
    The first ad I saw for Q spa in Renton had the same old young, hot DDG Asian girl like all the Chinese AMPs. I only went because it was brand new and close. I was greeted by a hot girl, decent but rushed visit. She was Super Hot once she was naked, asian Barbie. Next time I saw the add I couldn't believe it but it was definatley Apple in that ad. It happens occasionally I guess.
    OP, I think you should do the honors to this community and share a link to this ad you saw with THE Apple in it. She's mythological at this point. Always in the ads for The One Spa in Wallingford, but never there. If she's really the fabled Apple of the ads, we need to know.

    Rubmaps reviews of Apple at Q Spa: https://www.rubmaps.ch/erotic-massag...nton-wa-138968#rubmaps.

    Thanks in advance!

  9. #8757

    Accurate pictures?

    The first ad I saw for Q spa in Renton had the same old young, hot DDG Asian girl like all the Chinese AMPs. I only went because it was brand new and close. I was greeted by a hot girl, decent but rushed visit. She was Super Hot once she was naked, asian Barbie. Next time I saw the add I couldn't believe it but it was definatley Apple in that ad. It happens occasionally I guess.

  10. #8756
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Never.
    Yeah, I suspect that is the case. I wonder how many ads I've seen where the pictures are / were actually accurate. Can't think of any off the top of my head.

  11. #8755

    Re: Accurate Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by BigPurpleSnake  [View Original Post]
    Nope. Never.
    I once went to a place where the two women there were the same women shown in the online ad. I was shocked. As 99.9% of the time, that's not the case.

    (this was at "The One" Massage Spa in Wallingford, which later turned out to be a rather unreliable / unpredictable place as being a good place to go to).

  12. #8754

    Linda massage

    I CONCUR. I CANNOT RECOMMEND.

    I was there a couple days ago. Saw Susan who I think ws the only one working there. Started ok. Started massage but it was terrible. Kept asking me if it was number 1. I put my hands on her leg when she was up on the table straddling my head rubbing my back. She pushed it away and said to enjoy the massage. On flip "do not touch me" was verbalized a couple of times. Agree with MassagedGuy tht HJ was not very good at all. Seemed ok with. 4 tip when negotiated but upon leaving I got the cold shoulder from her.

    Will not go back and definitely would not recommend.

    Quote Originally Posted by MassagedGuy  [View Original Post]
    Just a month ago with Linda who is what I calll curvy / and 40 or 50. Overcharged the tip wanted over 100 and also HE was below avg stay away.

  13. #8753

    Are they ever accurate?

    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    If those photos are accurate, I would consider going there today.
    Nope. Never.

  14. #8752
    This is the old South Bay Massage place. Pics are not accurate and no FS for me. This place was also on the news a year ago for being robbed at gun point.

    https://www.king5.com/amp/article/ne...d-1cc81c21b03f

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieFury  [View Original Post]
    https://rubmd.com/seattle-wa/2168ca6...6-36aeac58125d

    I've visited this shoppe once a few months back. Seemed to be HJ only. Has anyone got FS here?

  15. #8751

    Non-AAMP recommendations in Seattle area?

    Hi all,

    Are there any non-AAMP recommendations in Seattle area? I saw Relaxation Station and Exclusive Elite searching through this thread but I couldn't find their location or whether they are open on a google search. Appreciate any recommendations. Thanks all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape