Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 748 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 248 648 698 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 798 848 1248 1748 ... LastLast
Results 11,206 to 11,220 of 26667
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15462

    Re: Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by HungryForIt  [View Original Post]
    I can't see her setting ANY appointments with the attitude shown on her ad.
    Ah, but she's a bit of a rarity being very young, asian and having a nice, healthy set of tatas. Little head trumps big head for the initial visit, then reality sets in.

  2. #15461

    So Strange

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadAdler  [View Original Post]
    Someone else gave her a review maybe a year ago and called her standoffish. Then I went and saw her and observed the same thing. I haven't seen her since, but I texted her recently and can confirm that her attitude has not changed. She told me she wanted 120 for a short stay. I told her we had met for 100 in the past. She said, "I never seen you for 100 I seen you for 120." When I verified by looking at our past text conversation that her rate had been 100, she said, "Well it not now." She won't entertain conversation beyond this point. Even if you agree to her rates, she doesn't want to discuss anything else beyond when you're going to be there. I've had conversations with her from different phone numbers with different approaches, and she's always short and ghosts immediately if you start asking questions.
    I can't see her setting ANY appointments with the attitude shown on her ad.

    "Will not see little boys".

    So demeaning-- completely turned me off from even reaching out.

    Good luck out there!

    - Hungry.

  3. #15460
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBuster  [View Original Post]
    I see quite a few asking 120 for BBBJ, 250-300 for hh, and 500 for an hour. I will beat off before I pay that kinda money, we should all just stop visiting for a month and I bet the rates come down.
    There will always be another "Gene" to pay the rate they ask.

  4. #15459

    Sbj

    I saw SBJ yesterday and here is my take.

    BJ: 3/10 lots of teeth no eye contact or wet.

    FS: 7/10 tight.

    Enthusiasm: 3/10
    Overall experience 5/10. She is tiny, one of the perkiest tatas I ever seen.

    Clock watcher.

    YMMV.

    Be safe.

  5. #15458
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439
    Quote Originally Posted by PussyBuster  [View Original Post]
    I see quite a few asking 120 for BBBJ, 250-300 for hh, and 500 for an hour. I will beat off before I pay that kinda money, we should all just stop visiting for a month and I bet the rates come down.
    It would only take about 2 weeks not a month. They spend it faster than they make it.

    The problem would be when we start up again, they'll think they need another raise.

  6. #15457

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Monger01  [View Original Post]
    Its horrible. I am barely in the hobby now. They have priced me out of the market. Been mongering for close to 30 years and this is the first time I cannot find an affordable group of providers I can see regularly.
    My mongering money is going elsewhere.

  7. #15456

    Mandy

    Quote Originally Posted by WayneJWorld  [View Original Post]
    I know of tall Mandi otherwise known as Mechanical Mandy, has a great body but she is 6' tall with big firm boobs, reliable and good prices for her services. The Mandi that was reported on is not the same Mandi.
    Thanks for the clarification Wayne much appreciated. BH.

  8. #15455

    Sarah / Sara

    Traveling through GR and was looking for a massage or SP but decided to Toftt.

    I almost Don't want to give a review and keep her my secret 😆.

    She goes by Sarah / Sara and is under Massage. NO BBBJ or FS.

    I know some of you will not be intrested but for those who would. You will not be disappointed.

    I am A sucker for tall girls and round ass and nice Tits. She is that!!

    Comms we're easy and great, call or txt.

    Has incall in business setting and pretty nice area. Shared space but don't know for how long.

    She was up front about no FS / BBBJ. I was Okay and she accommodated shorter notice.

    When I met her, she was nice and showed me table and said get comfortable. Came in and made her self comfortable topless.

    Her body is amazing and the Experience was very sensual, our conversation was easy and fun. She gave a very sensual massage with roaming / mutual touch YMMV. The flip was not a flip and get this over. It was very sexual and almost felt like FS. It is hard to understand until you experience it. When our schedules align, will repeat.

    Treat her great and hours are limited.

    KT.

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...x/574807979347

  9. #15454

    Mandi #2

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseHit  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for sharing your experience. The link is dead. Was your about the 6 ft, big boob, redhead or a different Mandi?
    I know of tall Mandi otherwise known as Mechanical Mandy, has a great body but she is 6' tall with big firm boobs, reliable and good prices for her services. The Mandi that was reported on is not the same Mandi.

  10. #15453
    Quote Originally Posted by BaseHit  [View Original Post]
    What is it with all these STG girls thinking they can charge so much? No way am I paying $150 for a hhr with an cold, unreliable, drug addicted provider.
    Its horrible. I am barely in the hobby now. They have priced me out of the market. Been mongering for close to 30 years and this is the first time I cannot find an affordable group of providers I can see regularly.

  11. #15452

    My bad

    Quote Originally Posted by TokyoDawson  [View Original Post]
    You need to search the Massage thread. Lots of info there going back for years.
    Sorry. Didn't realize I posted this to the Escort thread. Too much jumping back and forth between the two. Thanks for the heads up.

  12. #15451

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by BaseHit  [View Original Post]
    What is it with all these STG girls thinking they can charge so much? No way am I paying $150 for a hhr with an cold, unreliable, drug addicted provider.
    I see quite a few asking 120 for BBBJ, 250-300 for hh, and 500 for an hour. I will beat off before I pay that kinda money, we should all just stop visiting for a month and I bet the rates come down.

  13. #15450

    The Best

    Good afternoon Gents!

    Received some PM's asking for info on providers that provide BBBJ CIM so I decided just to share this so all can see. From my own experience Jenna is by far my ATF. She has improved her meet up process from the first time I have seen her and I will only go to her for that need. I am always open to more info on providers who love to give BBBJ so if you have a trusted source shoot me a PM I would love to try out all the flavors. For now Jenna is Top provider for that service and once she gets to know you the process becomes real smooth. I haven't seen her for a couple weeks now due to work reasons but best believe as soon as I am back to my normal schedule she will be the first I contact. Look her up on here for info.

    As always stay safe all!

  14. #15449

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by ChadAdler  [View Original Post]
    Someone else gave her a review maybe a year ago and called her standoffish. Then I went and saw her and observed the same thing. I haven't seen her since, but I texted her recently and can confirm that her attitude has not changed. She told me she wanted 120 for a short stay. I told her we had met for 100 in the past. She said, "I never seen you for 100 I seen you for 120. " When I confirmed by looking at our past text conversation that her rate had been 100, she said, "Well it not now..
    What is it with all these STG girls thinking they can charge so much? No way am I paying $150 for a hhr with an cold, unreliable, drug addicted provider.

  15. #15448

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPin  [View Original Post]
    I've only seen the one review of her from awhile back. Her ads are becoming rather succinct. Has anyone seen her recently?

    https://grand-rapids.skipthegames.co...t/439688790324
    Someone else gave her a review maybe a year ago and called her standoffish. Then I went and saw her and observed the same thing. I haven't seen her since, but I texted her recently and can confirm that her attitude has not changed. She told me she wanted 120 for a short stay. I told her we had met for 100 in the past. She said, "I never seen you for 100 I seen you for 120." When I verified by looking at our past text conversation that her rate had been 100, she said, "Well it not now." She won't entertain conversation beyond this point. Even if you agree to her rates, she doesn't want to discuss anything else beyond when you're going to be there. I've had conversations with her from different phone numbers with different approaches, and she's always short and ghosts immediately if you start asking questions.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mtexmzk4njhlzmnmywezmtzizdhlytq2ytuxytizzmq5ytazyja.jpg.jpg‎   mte1ntu0ndlkyzhlmtc2nwjmotmymtq2njjindqzmzzlody1ode.jpg.jpg‎   mtqzndu0yja5mwfkzdq5mznhn2y3zjk4zwq3otu1ztm2nzqwmtm.jpg.jpg‎   otq1mjyymmvmyzq1zmjkm2ewmjkwyjhhnzmyzdk5zgzhodbhzg.jpg.jpg‎   odqwndi3ndi3ywq3mdvhytc5odjjzwy2njk4nta1ngixymi0mg.jpg.jpg‎  

    mtq0oty1nze3mtg1zjnhyzrhotu3ywiymjawyju4owm5nzq4zjnj.jpg.jpg‎   odu1mjjmntezzju2mmmxywjhywq3yjyyntmynzdiyznmzju3mg.jpg.jpg‎   mte5nzuznzmwytrlntfimdjhmwqznmzhztc1ytbim2uwntjkztgy.jpg.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape